Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Story time. I might as well tell you about the most degenerate gay night of my life

I had a bartender friend that I got to know from an afterhours place (the illegally open bars that run from 4am to the next day, where you need to know people to even get in).

Been there a number of times, usually just “industry” people aka the staff at clubs and bars, and the women they bring in. Everyone smoking inside, pool games, gambling, soda, club owners playing 70s rock, etc.

Met a dude with Jesus hair and a Brad Pitt face. I got along with him, and he invited me to his VIP spot in one of the best clubs in our area. I brought girls from my school over all the time. He liked that I always brought good looking girls, and they liked that they went from a line straight up to the VIP area.

One night I came back home and bartender plus girls came with me, plus some dude.
    I was all sorts of fuked up in my living room with two girls. Lots of grabbing and kissing, and I fell asleep.

Woke up the next day, the bartender told me he banged a dude on my bed. And that he has HIV, and to tell the dude, though they used a condom. I threw out my sheets and the mattress under them.

Fukin low point in my life at 24 brahs. He apologized and all that chit, but I never contacted the dude again. Told the other gay dude what happened and to test himself and he ran out crying.

Girls were dry as the sahara after that. True story of degenmaxing. And this wasn’t even in NYC.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingleberrry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's funny OP cuz I have a similar story too.

I had a bartender friend that I got to know from an afterhours place (the illegally open bars that run from 4am to the next day, where you need to know people to even get in).

Been there a number of times, usually just “industry” people aka the staff at clubs and bars, and the women they bring in. Everyone smoking inside, pool games, gambling, soda, club owners playing 70s rock, etc.

Met a dude with Jesus hair and a Brad Pitt face. I got along with him, and he invited me to his VIP spot in one of the best clubs in our area. I brought girls from my school over all the time. He liked that I always brought good looking girls, and they liked that they went from a line straight up to the VIP area.

One night I came back home and bartender plus girls came with me, plus some dude.
    I was all sorts of fuked up in my living room with two girls. Lots of grabbing and kissing, and I fell asleep.

Woke up the next day, the bartender told me he banged a dude on my bed. And that he has HIV, and to tell the dude, though they used a condom.

Fukin low point in my life at 24 brahs. He apologized and all that chitc, but I never contacted the dude again. Told the other gay dude what happened and to test himself and he ran out crying.

Girls were dry as the sahara after that. True story of degenmaxing. And this wasn’t even in NYC.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool story, but one tme I had a bartender friend that I got to know from an afterhours place (the illegally open bars that run from 4am to the next day, where you need to know people to even get in).

Woke up the next day, the bartender told me he banged a dude on my bed. And that he has HIV, and to tell the dude, though they used a condom. I threw out my sheets and the mattress under them.

Fukin low point in my life at 24 brahs. He apologized and all that chitc, but I never contacted the dude again. Told the other gay dude what happened and to test himself and he ran out crying.

TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheTwilightZone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a cool story, bro *shakes head*

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dingleberrry View Post
    That's funny OP cuz I have a similar story too.

Woke up the next day, the bartender told me he banged a dude on my bed. And that he has HIV, and to tell the dude, though they used a condom.

Yours is better because it didn’t happen. I figure this may be a copypasta at this point
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Sheesh

Snakin down your chimney InVentive44's Avatar
    InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well **** I got a similar story it goes like this

Cool story, but one tme I had a bartender friend that I got to know from an afterhours place (the illegally open bars that run from 4am to the next day, where you need to know people to even get in).

One night I came back home with the bartender plus some dude.
    I was all sorts of fuked up in my living room with three guys. Lots of grabbing and kissing, and I fell asleep.

Woke up the next day, the bartender told me he banged me in my bed. And that he has HIV, and he told me to get tested.

Every guy since than was dry as the sahara after that and I wish I had my gay bartender back. True story of degenmaxing. And this wasn’t even in NYC.
    Superstraight Crew
    AntiVaxx Crew
    COVID is a joke Crew

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Sheesh
    Yep. It’s not hard to be a degen, it took me a few years, a terrible on/off girlfriend, and a lack of concern for my future. I get it when people do it. But fuark, it’s not a going to lead you anywhere good. The point of my thread is don’t do this.

Not worth/10
    2 chicks at the same time not worth/10 if this is how it happens

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow ok
    Damn

Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000)
    You threw out perfectly good sheets because a fa🐏 with HIV 🦠 had fa🐏 sex on your bed? 🤔 there's technology to prevent having to do that 😄 it's called a laundry machine 😂👍

I hope you got tested too srs 🤔 even if your chocolate funnel wasn't sore 🤔🤔, he could have used a lot of lube on you while you were passed out 😄 you can't trust an HIV aladeen fa🐏 to pass out around srs 😵‍💫
    Israeli Jew Crew 🇮🇱✡️👍
    Emoji Crew 😄
    Rot Crew 😵‍💫

If you have to resort to commenting on my emojis 🤔 then you already lost 😂👍

Originally Posted by Jandels View Post
    Wow ok
    At the time, it was all about impressing women. The gay bartender was just one of the people I was in with. I had owners at restaurants send me bottles of drinks, and their own drivers in escalades (cool at the time) taking us to nightclubs after dinner. I had bouncers insult me, and then get pushed against a wall by their boss for doing so. My date that night got scared seeing it. Straight goodfellas stuff. It was expensive and stupid. And to be honest, it wasn’t even a good way to get laid. Just built a cheesy reputation. One that was worth nothing in the big picture.

And that reputation legit hurt my relationships with good women. Turned them off srs. The stuff they heard about me screamed scumbag. And I found them more relatable than I found myself.
    Last edited by Adam16121; 02-14-2023 at 08:13 PM.

Originally Posted by DomMJr View Post
    Did you bang the other guy while you have HIV, or did he bang you?
    Honestly I was lower than either of them at the time. Just grifting for attention, it wasn’t even a life that I wanted.

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adam16121 View Post
    Honestly I was lower than either of them at the time. Just grifting for attention, it wasn’t even a life that I wanted.
    literally does not sound groce or anything. just kind of weak from a life standing perspective

Originally Posted by DomMJr View Post
    literally does not sound groce or anything. just kind of weak from a life standing perspective
    It was more of a “i don’t want to be a part of this” thing than anything else. It helped me maintain a sense of control when I hit the NYC scene years later. Nobody is banging on my bed but me and my girl, and STDs not acceptable.

A standard that I should have obviously set earlier.

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

That's so funny ❓ OP because I had a bartender friend that I got ✊ to know from an afterhours place (the illegally open bars that ➡️ run from 4am to the next ⏭️ day, where you need to know people to even get in). Been ✳️ there a number 1⃣ of times, ⏰ usually just ✨ “industry” people aka the staff ⚕ at clubs ♣ and bars, and the women they bring in. Everyone smoking inside, pool games, gambling, soda, club owners playing 70s rock, etc. Met a dude with Jesus hair and a Brad Pitt face. I got along with him, and he invited me ✨ to his ✋ VIP ⭕ spot in one of the best clubs ♣ in our area. I brought girls from my school over all the time. He ‍♂️ liked that I always brought good ✅ looking girls, and they liked that they ‍‍‍ went from a line ➖ straight up to the VIP ⭕ area. One 1️⃣ night I came back home and bartender plus ➕ girls ‍♀️ came with me, plus ➕ some dude. I ️ was all sorts of fuked up ✨ in my living room ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ with two girls. ‍‍‍‍ Lots of grabbing and kissing, and I fell asleep. Woke up the next ⏩ day, the bartender told me he banged a dude on my bed. And that he has HIV, and to tell ❌ the dude, though ✨ they used a condom. I threw out my sheets ❓ and the mattress under them. Fukin low point in my life at 24 ✌️ brahs. He apologized and all that chit, but I never contacted ☎️ the dude again. ❌❌❌❌ Told the other gay dude what ‍ happened and to test himself and he ran out crying. Girls were ➕ dry as the sahara after that. True story of degenmaxing. And this wasn’t ⛔ even in NYC.

Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AdvancedDreamer View Post
    You can't post emojis on quick reply 😵‍💫 you have to press go advanced then paste it 😄👍
    Israeli Jew Crew 🇮🇱✡️👍
    Emoji Crew 😄
    Rot Crew 😵‍💫

If you have to resort to commenting on my emojis 🤔 then you already lost 😂👍

Incel brahs - the degenmaxxing I’m talking about gave me a lot of the chit you worship. Threeways with status obsessed women, one date stands, women that were only into me because I was in with the places everyone went to. And I was miserable. Chase something else. What I did back then isn’t it. It’s an illusion.

I honestly feel that you’re better off and a better person than me just by consciously avoiding it.

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Incel brahs - the degenmaxxing I’m talking about gave me a lot of the chit you worship. Threeways with status obsessed women, one date stands, women that were only into me because I was in with the places everyone went to. And I was miserable. Chase something else. What I did back then isn’t it. It’s an illusion.

I honestly feel that you’re better off and a better person than me just by consciously avoiding it.
    Sounds like your life is in a better state now?
    Damn

Originally Posted by Jandels View Post
    Sounds like your life is in a better state now?
    Immeasurably better. I wish I could erase my number down to 0 so she would be the only one I’ve slept with in my life. Brahs don’t look at it this way, but I spent years disrespecting both myself and the woman that loves me. I didn’t know it then, but I do now. She doesn’t judge me or even ask about it, but I know I could have done better.

If you expect to be with somebody worthwhile, you should begin by looking at yourself as somebody worthwhile too.

Sexual validation from random women isn’t your worth. It reduces your worth.
    Last edited by Adam16121; 02-14-2023 at 08:53 PM.

Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That’s a good story, I would of also thrown out bed.

Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derplington has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I know the feeling man. Partying and banging random broads it great. But you feel ****ty from the booze and drugs. Always depressed from it. Settling down with a lady sounds good after a night of hard boozing and drugs when you're super depressed

Let's be real though. Sometimes don't you think "I miss the days of ****ing whoever I wanted?"

The grass is always greener though.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would have done the same.

Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was really hoping that story was going to take a turn into chocolate anaconda toilet clogging tshirt over the nose territory but uh it uh unfortunately did not

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Piot twist

OP is the homo that got shagged by the bartender

Originally Posted by Thunderpants View Post
    Was really hoping that story was going to take a turn into chocolate anaconda toilet clogging tshirt over the nose territory but uh it uh unfortunately did not

I did have a girl I nicknamed “nuggets”. She went once, but dropped neutron stars into my toilet. Would not flush. I plunged and used liquid plumber to no avail, put on latex gloves and pulled them out by hand, one nugget at a time, true story.

Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    Piot twist

OP is the homo that got shagged by the bartender
    He wasn’t into Indians, i was pretty offended.
    Misc might love this, the guy was a school teacher. I didn’t think much of it. Honestly was nice dude. Inb4 everything.
    Last edited by Adam16121; 02-14-2023 at 09:19 PM.

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hold on, so did he ask you if he and the other dude could use your bedroom?
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

Originally Posted by LiftBigEatBig View Post
    Hold on, so did he ask you if he and the other dude could use your bedroom?
    I was out, passed out between two club girls on my couch. No ask. Dude overstepped 100%. I know he was fuked up and all, but he and I both knew he’s out of my circle after that.

And he knew he had HIV. Nobody else did. Felt bad for the other guy, but didn’t even know he was gay until the next day. I though he was into one of the girls with us. You have to understand the level of wrecked we all were at the time.
    Last edited by Adam16121; 02-14-2023 at 09:45 PM.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rotmaxxer View Post
    You threw out perfectly good sheets because a fa with HIV had fa sex on your bed? there's technology to prevent having to do that it's called a laundry machine

I hope you got tested too srs even if your chocolate funnel wasn't sore , he could have used a lot of lube on you while you were passed out you can't trust an HIV aladeen fa to pass out around srs ‍

fuarkkkk mirin emoji game srs
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Derplington View Post
    I know the feeling man. Partying and banging random broads it great. But you feel ****ty from the booze and drugs. Always depressed from it. Settling down with a lady sounds good after a night of hard boozing and drugs when you're super depressed

Let's be real though. Sometimes don't you think "I miss the days of ****ing whoever I wanted?"

The grass is always greener though.
    Spending any real time in those lives really does bad for you. not to mention mention rogas. Never do those beyond normal limits.