Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Exactly, because no one is going to provide their ID to another member on this forum, it's as simple as that.

My question is: why are folks surprised that X, Y or whatever has a PhD? They are a dime a dozen. Anyone who says "I'm right about this because I have a PhD in X" is someone you can auto-ignore. Terrible form of argumentation.
    I would. I don't give a fuk. Someone doxed me about 10 years ago (fuk I've been posting here too long) and left a creepy note on my car. I've been a little smarter about dropping personal information since then. Worst thing that could happen is they'd catch me during a fluffy bulk and embarrass me a little posting a candid creepshot of it.

In Bodhy's case, I keep saying this but... he can't. I don't even want him to do it. I don't like him but his life could be ruined by it. He's been so loathsome and awful here, he'd end up like Dylan did when he joined the WWE. Miss you Shrek-bro if you're reading this (which you're not). He was a funny poster, glad he tried to follow his dream, shame about the g2p nonsense he got involved with as a young man.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    A spoon pic and bodhy written on a transcript should be sufficient. Some of you guys are getting a little carried away.

I'm not losing sleep over whether he is in a PhD or program or not - he's already outed himself as a fraud by claiming his school is top 40 in global rankings, when it's actually one of the biggest shіtholes on the planet.
    His program might be good tho in his field. Also, a PhD is a PhD. A lot of people wouldn't drop panties for Michigan State University, for example. Did you know its physics program is one of the best?

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TitsAlternative View Post
    His program might be good tho in his field. Also, a PhD is a PhD.
    So a GenderQueer studies PhD is equivalent to one in Mathematics from MIT? "A PhD is a PhD" after all.

TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    So a GenderQueer studies PhD is equivalent to one in Mathematics from MIT? "A PhD is a PhD" after all.
    No, but it would qualify them as a "PhD student", which isn't that much of a claim. Reminder that DDSF1 is studying philosophy and is an absolute retard. You can even get a PhD in music. It doesn't mean that much. And no, nothing is equivalent to math except perhaps mathematical finance/financial engineering, physics, or nuclear/aeronautical/aerospace/chemical/materials/communications/hardware engineering. You are all insects otherwise. Also math is master race. Period. Don't ever get it twisted.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

No, but it would qualify them as a "PhD student", which isn't that much of a claim. Reminder that DDSF1 is studying philosophy and is an absolute retard. You can even get a PhD in music. It doesn't mean that much. And no, nothing is equivalent to math except perhaps mathematical finance/financial engineering, physics, or nuclear/aeronautical/aerospace/chemical/materials/communications/hardware engineering. You are all insects otherwise. Also math is master race. Period. Don't ever get it twisted.

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    They had this way back in the day when people knew what was up. Pythagoras had a sex cult with all the bitches. Wish I lived back then. Could have been a high priest gigachad for teaching people geometry.

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I wonder what z4's response will be after demanding those were bumper plates. .
    You completely misread z4's post.

Z was telling beary that he must use bumper plates if he thought the plates in adimare's avi were not cast iron.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vardoger View Post
    You completely misread z4's post.
    Gdman it.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to engage and joke about physics or engineering being the actual master races (because, you know, we actually do useful stuff) assuming you say these things jokingly... but then I remembered that you're a) insecure enough to actually try to project security by saying these things seriously and b) not a curious person at all; all you want is to make people think you're smart because you've learned about a few math theorems they haven't heard of. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that doesn't make you smart, it just makes you somewhat informed on a very specific topic... brb calling everyone an idiot because they didn't happen to study what I did so they don't know the proper syntax to implement polymorphism in C++...

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gdman it.
    it's all good man. We get like sharks in this forum when we think we see blood in the water.
    "Better well hung than ill wed." - Kierkegaard

I'm just wondering if Tears has the capacity to admit he was mistaken in his attempt to belittle adi. I suspect he'll scurry off to his safe space of lucifer chips.
    "Better well hung than ill wed." - Kierkegaard

adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vardoger View Post
    I'm just wondering if Tears has the capacity to admit he was mistaken in his attempt to belittle adi. I suspect he'll scurry off to his safe space of lucifer chips.
    Dunno, he'll probably just disappear from this thread and never bring it up again. I've been thinking about it, and I would never put down someone for squatting 225 lbs, the only reason why I think they do it is hoping that we'll think "oh wow, Tears is talking down to someone who squats 225, that must mean he squats a lot more than that!"... it wouldn't surprise me if he's nowhere near able to lift that.

Originally Posted by adimare View Post
    I was going to engage and joke about physics or engineering being the actual master races (because, you know, we actually do useful stuff) assuming you say these things jokingly... but then I remembered that you're a) insecure enough to actually try to project security by saying these things seriously and b) not a curious person at all; all you want is to make people think you're smart because you've learned about a few math theorems they haven't heard of. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that doesn't make you smart, it just makes you somewhat informed on a very specific topic... brb calling everyone an idiot because they didn't happen to study what I did so they don't know the proper syntax to implement polymorphism in C++...
    The thing is, with a sufficient understanding of math and physics, you can easily inform yourself on other topics. But the converse doesn't hold. I would consider myself a very curious person. I read a lot of chit outside my field.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would. I don't give a fuk. Someone doxed me about 10 years ago (fuk I've been posting here too long) and left a creepy note on my car. I've been a little smarter about dropping personal information since then. Worst thing that could happen is they'd catch me during a fluffy bulk and embarrass me a little posting a candid creepshot of it.

In Bodhy's case, I keep saying this but... he can't. I don't even want him to do it. I don't like him but his life could be ruined by it. He's been so loathsome and awful here, he'd end up like Dylan did when he joined the WWE. Miss you Shrek-bro if you're reading this (which you're not). He was a funny poster, glad he tried to follow his dream, shame about the g2p nonsense he got involved with as a young man.
    I have met a few Miscers in real life, who always find it hilarious when they see other Miscers froth at the mouth when I mention my status. I would never post anything remotely identifying online, let alone here.

There are posters on this forum who have saved post screenshots for years, and deliberately tried to investigate other posters and doxx them IRL. I mean - jumping through hoops to do so. Mental illness is rampant on this forum.

Which circles back to - who cares if any random poster here believes X, Y? I mean, it's funny to post X to see others froth at the mouth at the claim. But then, I'm the one pulling the strings if you get what I mean.

I have met a few Miscers in real life, who always find it hilarious when they see other Miscers froth at the mouth when I mention my status. I would never post anything remotely identifying online, let alone here.

There are posters on this forum who have saved post screenshots for years, and deliberately tried to investigate other posters and doxx them IRL. I mean - jumping through hoops to do so. Mental illness is rampant on this forum.

Which circles back to - who cares if any random poster here believes X, Y? I mean, it's funny to post X to see others froth at the mouth at the claim. But then, I'm the one pulling the strings if you get what I mean.
    Because you'd lose your job mr. stationed in Hungary. Don't worry nobody cares to dox your dumb ass.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hey, it’s his fault for posting homophobic comments while having a vid out there of him supposedly having “fun” with another dude.

I wonder what happened to him after he left the WWE? At one point he was rumored to possibly have a match with John Cena at Wrestlemania. Ouch.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

The thing is, with a sufficient understanding of math and physics, you can easily inform yourself on other topics. But the converse doesn't hold. I would consider myself a very curious person. I read a lot of chit outside my field.
    The way you belittle other fields makes it clear you haven't spent enough time looking into any them. If you had you'd know that even though it's true that knowledge in physics will help you understand music theory more easily (for instance), it doesn't mean that it'll make you magically know what a lydian dominant scale is... and that's the equivalent kind of dumb questions you throw around in the forum when trying to prove you're superior to everyone.

Originally Posted by adimare View Post
    The way you belittle other fields makes it clear you haven't spent enough time looking into any them. If you had you'd know that even though it's true that knowledge in physics will help you understand music theory more easily (for instance), it doesn't mean that it'll make you magically know what a lydian dominant scale is... and that's the equivalent kind of dumb questions you throw around in the forum when trying to prove you're superior to everyone.
    I'm also half trolling with my "pure field math master race schtick". But yes, the physicist or mathematician could learn that info, and probably faster than most.

It's not about me being superior so much as it is nazi flat earthers, antivaxxers, evolution deniers, people who can't understand Bayes' Theorem, etc just being absolutely retarded and saying the dumbest chit ever. Like these people debating germ theory and if it is ok to eat raw chicken. Come on, man.

These people are retarded. They need to be told they are retarded.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Hey, it’s his fault for posting homophobic comments while having a vid out there of him supposedly having “fun” with another dude.

I wonder what happened to him after he left the WWE? At one point he was rumored to possibly have a match with John Cena at Wrestlemania. Ouch.
    "It's his fault" - typical example of a no-life forum detective seething with jealousy at anyone who makes it. How irrelevant are you (and the other folks who engage in this pseudo-cancel-culture) that you take pleasure in watching folks who make it fail?

Gosh, the post traumatic embitterment disorder is even more prevalent here than on the main Misc, and that says something.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can also fall into the trap of huffing your own farts thinking math is more applicable to other subjects than it actually is. The story of socratese and the oracle breaks this down but most people would rather feel smart than learn
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

"It's his fault" - typical example of a no-life forum detective seething with jealousy at anyone who makes it. How irrelevant are you (and the other folks who engage in this pseudo-cancel-culture) that you take pleasure in watching folks who make it fail?

Gosh, the post traumatic embitterment disorder is even more prevalent here than on the main Misc, and that says something.
    Crab mindset brah. Ain't it a bitch? That's why you don't go full retard and embrace the hypercompetitive capitalist mindset. It's fail. Eventually the chitters will drag you down and eat you. There are more of us. Never forget.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    You can also fall into the trap of huffing your own farts thinking math is more applicable to other subjects than it actually is. The story of socratese and the oracle breaks this down but most people would rather feel smart than learn

Math also includes logic. So every discipline properly done is a subdiscipline of math. Even traditionally qualitative analyses like biology have a mathematical flavor to them.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because you'd lose your job mr. stationed in Hungary. Don't worry nobody cares to dox your dumb ass.
    LMAO.

Rekt.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Taking blame and owning up to your mistakes is a part of growing up and being an adult. Stop being a man-child and take a little accountability, son. Dylan requested his release from WWE, BTW.

Then again, anyone that Miscs almost 2000 posts in half a year probably doesn't need to worry about adulting.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Taking blame and owning up to your mistakes is a part of growing up and being an adult. Stop being a man-child and take a little accountability, son. Dylan requested his release from WWE, BTW.

Then again, anyone that Miscs almost 2000 posts in half a year probably doesn't need to worry about adulting.
    LOL at the p3do with 18k posts (much more with your banned Ari account) doesn't need to be talking to anybody about adulting. Trolling Trumpers isn't something a functioning adult does.

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    His program might be good tho in his field. Also, a PhD is a PhD. A lot of people wouldn't drop panties for Michigan State University, for example. Did you know its physics program is one of the best?
    Just LOL @ attempting to shift goal posts on behalf of shіt smearer.

Show me where he was talking about a specific program, when he was comparing global rankings:

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    LOL at the p3do with 18k posts (much more with your banned Ari account) doesn't need to be talking to anybody about adulting. Trolling Trumpers isn't something a functioning adult does.

18k posts over 11+ years. I don't use alts, sorry.

Math isn't your thing, huh fat boy? Stick to eating fast food.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    Just LOL @ attempting to shift goal posts on behalf of shіt smearer.

Show me where he was talking about a specific program, when he was comparing global rankings:

Spoiler!
    On a side note, isn't the tranniemiester over 30 and has never been outside of academia, but doesn't have a PhD yet? That is fking embarrassing.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at his viva, as it would be hysterical seeing him get questioned with nowhere to hide.

Vivas are fun.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    On a side note, isn't the tranniemiester over 30 and has never been outside of academia, but doesn't have a PhD yet? That is fking embarrassing.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at his viva, as it would be hysterical seeing him get questioned with nowhere to hide.

Vivas are fun.
    We don't call them vivas. We call them defenses. And again, I'm happy to provide you a full lecture on any standard math topic of your choice at an undergraduate or graduate level (within reason, nothing ridiculously arcane). No joke.

Also, not a tranny. Also, go eat raw chicken and play on the train tracks.

They had this way back in the day when people knew what was up. Pythagoras had a sex cult with all the bitches. Wish I lived back then. Could have been a high priest gigachad for teaching people geometry.

Aristotle and Plato no doubt had entire harems.