AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Workout Equipment Forum - No mods, filled with spam threads?

I've been going to Equipment Forum for over a decade. Lately, I noticed that are dozens of pages of spam posts and I've heard that there are no longer moderators for the forum. Is this true? If so, why?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50) RecordInuries will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just signed up

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    I've been going to Equipment Forum for over a decade. Lately, I noticed that are dozens of pages of spam posts and I've heard that there are no longer moderators for the forum. Is this true? If so, why?
    I probably had an account here once ages ago and have started abandoning all the popular internet forums like Reddit and moving to smaller older forums that are still active because they have real moderation and are ignored by most spammers and trolls.

This place will absolutely not survive with pages of threads sitting full of month-old spam. I think more and more users will start abandoning these “town square” type forums but you gotta look your best if you’re going to scoop people up as they flee.

Definitely not a good look having this place look like a spam graveyard. Getting moderators on all boards should be a priority even if they’re ****ty mods that can’t do anything but delete threads through a peer review process. I know deleting hundreds of messages might be trudge work but a few moderators should be able to go through it in a few days split up.

Finally why not quietly ban this character 【 from topics? Do we even have legitimate topics in korean? Just ban the whole thing.