Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How should I allocate my macros/calories to maximize recovery?

I'm on an Upper/Lower split and workout early in the morning. I can't recover with my current diet.
    I've been doing OMAD (one meal a day for dinner) for a long time, but still drinking up to 120-150g worth of casein shakes before dinner time.

My maintenance is at about 4000 calories. I want to maximize recovery, but if possible, leave most calories for the evening (helps me sleep and prevents daytime lethargy).

If I eat a meal every 3 hours, at what macros does recovery peak? If i eat every 3 hours, is there any benefit at all to eat more than 30 grams of carbs and protein each meal (or whatever amount is best)?

Is this a sub-optimal way to allocate calories? Is it really best to split up the calories equally across all 5 meals?
    I want to keep most of my calories for one big dinner, but if I must, I will prioritize recovery over my diet preference.

If you can give me some advice, please do.

In case it's relevant;
    I'm 6ft, lean 205lbs, 30 years old.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Try TMAD (three meals a day). Take your OMAD and split the portions into 3 parts for the TMAD program. Your body will thank you. Now you can thank me.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should post this in the main nutrition forum instead of the nutrition logs subforum for more answers

Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dxniel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    you should post this in the main nutrition forum instead of the nutrition logs subforum for more answers
    Can I just repost it there? Or is that against the rules?

fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) fitnessgiraffe is not very well liked. (-100)
    make sure to focus on whole foods that are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables will help you to meet your micronutrient needs and will provide you with the necessary fuel for recovery.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you get over 3000 calories in 1 meal? I can't imagine shoving all that food into me at once.

And my next question is why the wild swings? Why are you only eating once now but contemplating to switching it to 5 meals? What's wrong with 3 meals a day?

Yes, there is some evidence that regularly spaced out protein feedings are more beneficial to MPS, but it doesn't need to be every 3 hours. Even just 3 meals a day (or 3 + a snack) is usually sufficient.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    How do you get over 3000 calories in 1 meal? I can't imagine shoving all that food into me at once.

And my next question is why the wild swings? Why are you only eating once now but contemplating to switching it to 5 meals? What's wrong with 3 meals a day?

Yes, there is some evidence that regularly spaced out protein feedings are more beneficial to MPS, but it doesn't need to be every 3 hours. Even just 3 meals a day (or 3 + a snack) is usually sufficient.
    I feel better when I don't consume a lot during the day and I've got major sleep issues. I find eating a massive amount early in the evening works reliably to help me sleep (as long as it's not close to bed).
    It also just makes life simpler.

The wild swing is because I've been contemplating this for a while. I'm often very sore and my workouts are affected, even the quality of my life to a certain extend. I just want to recover better from my workouts so I can feel better for my next workouts and life.

safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100) safafitnesclub is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you wanna know about diet plan as a gym beginner then don't waste time and just click on the link to access to weekly diet plan for gym nutrition professional.

URL: safafitnessclub.com/diet-plan-gym-beginners/