Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

GOP's implicit support of giving Russia Ukrainian territory.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...rce=reddit.com

A new batch of polls ahead of Biden’s speech confirms the evolution of what was once a very bipartisan issue. A Washington Post-ABC News poll, for instance, shows half of Republicans now say we’re doing “too much” for Ukraine. That’s up from 18 percent in April 2022.

More strikingly, an NBC News poll last week showed 63 percent of Republicans opposed “providing more funding and weapons to Ukraine,” while 32 percent were in support. That’s perhaps the most severe GOP rebuke of funding Ukraine on record, and it comes as the Biden administration has decided to start sending tanks.

But then there’s the question of why. It’s not just about the financial cost, and it’s not really a matter of Republicans siding with Russia over Ukraine, as Fox News host Tucker Carlson once said he did. It’s mostly about their having less faith in Ukraine’s war effort and growing skepticism that Russia’s invasion poses a threat to the United States.

And perhaps most notably, it features an emerging willingness to give Russia some of the Ukrainian territory it seeks.

Support for Ukraine’s cause overall remains overwhelmingly bipartisan. But Republicans are more skeptical that Ukraine can emerge victorious. A Fox News poll released last week showed Democrats thought Ukraine was winning the war by a 2-to-1 margin, 61 percent to 26 percent. But Republicans were split, with 43 percent saying Russia was winning and 42 percent saying Ukraine was winning. It’s the second poll since the 2022 election that suggests Republicans are more likely than Democrats to view Russia as winning the war.
    Similarly, a December poll from Fox News showed 34 percent of Democrats thought Ukraine was “very likely” to survive the invasion and remain a free country, but just 15 percent of Republicans agreed.

Beyond that, Republicans are less likely than before to believe the United States truly has something at stake in the war.

A Marquette University poll this month showed 37 percent of Democrats thought what happens with the war matters a “great deal” to life in the United States, compared to 24 percent of Republicans. And while a Pew Research Center poll at the start of the war showed half of Republicans regarded the invasion as a “major threat” to U.S. interests, just 29 percent now say that’s the case. (Democrats’ belief that Russia is a “major threat” in that time has declined only slightly, from half to 43 percent.
    So, water is wet, it seems. Ever since this conflict kicked off the right-wing media ecosystem has released a constant deluge of Russian propaganda.

And what did a famous propagandist say regarding propaganda? Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it? That's doubly effective against someone who is already so ensconced within their own paradigm they literally refuse to dialogue with or seek out an alternative opinion.

If you are constantly hearing the same thing from your favourite right-wing pundits and talking heads i.e Russia is "really" winning the war, Ukrainian initiative can never succeed etc, you believe it simply because the repetition and saturation.

But Ukraine and only Ukraine decides which concessions to make, and it's insane AF to give an inch of territory to our modern day version of Hitler. But anyway.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** Ukraine, we gotta prepare for China. Their naval production is cranking.
    The Era of Great Noticing has begun.
    Modern liberalism is morally bankrupt and demonic.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ukane belongs to Russia A hole

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not shocked that more democrats think Ukraine is winning - the greater the disparity from 50/50, the lower IQ the polled population, because obviously there is no way to know who is "winning". Endless stream of propaganda from both sides.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

NEG ME HARDER, DADDY iamanalphamale's Avatar
    iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talks about right-wing media outlets as thought left-wing media outlets are anymore truthful, JFLOL.

This guy would honestly live a better, and more fulfilling life, if he just turned off his computer and actually went about enjoying his life and not festering in the filth that is, politics.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamanalphamale View Post
    Talks about right-wing media outlets as thought left-wing media outlets are anymore truthful, JFLOL.

This guy would honestly live a better, and more fulfilling life, if he just turned off his computer and actually went about enjoying his life and not festering in the filth that is, politics.

You mean me? I've got a very fulfilling life outside of the forum. Do you not see the posts I make about all my hobbies and special interests? Politics actually takes up a minute portion of my day, and really, the only thing I read on a daily basis in that regard is understandingwar.org's update on the war.

And I can back up the claim that the right-wing is far worse than the left and centrist systems with a wealth of evidence in the form of published work.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    And I can back up the claim that the right-wing is far worse than the left and centrist systems with a wealth of evidence in the form of published work.
    No you can't, and your braindead bloviating doesn't equal "backing up".

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And what has New Zealand contributed to help Ukraine?

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GOP's implicit support of giving Russia Ukrainian territory.
    You call it support, I call it indifference because I really DGAF about Ukraine, and I don't want anymore American tax $$$ sent there.

And also, since its Bodhy...

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    >X is a boogeyman
    >Y is a boogeyman
    >Z is definitely not a boogeyman

Where X and Y have empirical evidence yet Z merely lives in opie's head across the fukking planet

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    And what has New Zealand contributed to help Ukraine?
    It's Australia - the Hobbits wouldn't let a filthy Smeargol into the Shire, but equally valid, what has Australia contributed period?

They went to war against emus for christsake.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is why I will be supporting the GOP next election. Like Tulsi Gabbard, I view this war as provoked by the United States expanding NATO. I find the conventional hypothesis of the war to be patently false. If Putin is a shameless imperialist, why hasn't he built up a formidable military? He attacked with only 200k men. That's not enough to conquer and hold Ukraine. It seems to me that he had hoped Kiev would surrender early on and end the war, conceding the separatist territories and abandoning plans to join NATO, much like Georgia did. Agreements were reached in March and sabotaged by the UK. It is clear the West wanted this war and seeks regime change in Russia and to dismantle and disarm the Russian Federation or at the very least, contain it via NATO encirclement and engagement in Ukraine.

In my view, this conflict is unacceptable and must be ended immediately. I also believe the Ukrainian language laws are unjust and that the people of Donbass deserve their right to self determination. While Putin has violated international law and killed many Ukrainians, we did not do our part in good faith to keep the peace.

I do not believe Putin is a Hitler. His speeches and policies are not nationalistic. He has not assembled a large conventional military. His essay on Ukraine and speeches are very clear about the Russian perspective and their commitment to fighting nazism in Ukraine. Whether the West accepts this reasoning or not is their choice. Russia will fight and defeat them again.

TLDR: This war is about NATO and nazis. We insist that NATO is no threat to Russia (lol what is it for then?) and that there are no nazis in Ukraine (our own media before 2022 disagrees). As a great power or "regional power" (as Obama rudely dubbed them), Russia can be expected to defend their vital security, whether it complies with international law or not. They tried hard for 2 decades to play ball with us. We snubbed them. They are taking their ball and going home to play with China now. They are afforded this power by their thousands of nuclear weapons, which the world seems to want to pretend do not exist.

Asking a great power to show why it is a great power and crossing their red lines is an incredibly irresponsible and stupid thing to do, but here we are doing it.
    Last edited by TitsAlternative; 02-07-2023 at 06:03 AM.

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chit smearer, if you feel the absolute need that this war must continue ... then go to ukraine.

cause we are tired of your chit threads. the quicker they stop being made, the better off we are.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean me? I've got a very fulfilling life outside of the forum.
    is that why you cried you were banned?
    Is that why you started spamming the forum with threads within an hour of your ban being lifted?

what color is the sky in your world?
    seriously.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi bohdy

Go fist yourself you chitsmearing tranny fukker

Be blessed

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The idea that somehow that anything other than escalating a war with a country that has enough nukes to wipe out civilization is siding with them.

I think its time to round up libs, put them in detainment for a few years, let society renormalize before allowing these plague ridden idiots free.

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    is that why you cried you were banned?
    Is that why you started spamming the forum with threads within an hour of your ban being lifted?

what color is the sky in your world?
    seriously.
    He loves the attention. 99 percent of the responses to his threads are people making fun of him yet he continues to come back. Weird that people with such fulfilling lives waste their time like that. Similar to Sillie and NYpat. They complain about how this place is nothing but a complete racist cesspool yet cant help but to keep coming back.

TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TitsAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    chit smearer, if you feel the absolute need that this war must continue ... then go to ukraine.

cause we are tired of your chit threads. the quicker they stop being made, the better off we are.
    Speak for yourself. I appreciate his threads. Also imagine wanting this place to be a boring echo chamber where everyone agrees.

ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op why did u neg me for saying all ur threads turn to chit?

RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I care as much about Ukraine as I do about Burkina Faso.

Originally Posted by TitsAlternative View Post
    Speak for yourself. I appreciate his threads. Also imagine wanting this place to be a boring echo chamber where everyone agrees.

You too, Winny. Which is why the mods shouldn't keep banning you and understand that is futile. We provide different perspectives and provoke discussion, so we stay.

Imagine being that fragile and a snowflake that you literally couldn't post anywhere unless literally everyone there already agreed with you and you never had to encounter anything you might disagree with. *Cough, FiresofHeaven, cough*

Could you imagine being that much of a safe-space needing pansy?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why I will be supporting the GOP next election. Like Tulsi Gabbard, I view this war as provoked by the United States expanding NATO. I find the conventional hypothesis of the war to be patently false. If Putin is a shameless imperialist, why hasn't he built up a formidable military? He attacked with only 200k men. That's not enough to conquer and hold Ukraine. It seems to me that he had hoped Kiev would surrender early on and end the war, conceding the separatist territories and abandoning plans to join NATO, much like Georgia did. Agreements were reached in March and sabotaged by the UK. It is clear the West wanted this war and seeks regime change in Russia and to dismantle and disarm the Russian Federation or at the very least, contain it via NATO encirclement and engagement in Ukraine.

In my view, this conflict is unacceptable and must be ended immediately. I also believe the Ukrainian language laws are unjust and that the people of Donbass deserve their right to self determination. While Putin has violated international law and killed many Ukrainians, we did not do our part in good faith to keep the peace.

I do not believe Putin is a Hitler. His speeches and policies are not nationalistic. He has not assembled a large conventional military. His essay on Ukraine and speeches are very clear about the Russian perspective and their commitment to fighting nazism in Ukraine. Whether the West accepts this reasoning or not is their choice. Russia will fight and defeat them again.

TLDR: This war is about NATO and nazis. We insist that NATO is no threat to Russia (lol what is it for then?) and that there are no nazis in Ukraine (our own media before 2022 disagrees). As a great power or "regional power" (as Obama rudely dubbed them), Russia can be expected to defend their vital security, whether it complies with international law or not. They tried hard for 2 decades to play ball with us. We snubbed them. They are taking their ball and going home to play with China now. They are afforded this power by their thousands of nuclear weapons, which the world seems to want to pretend do not exist.

Asking a great power to show why it is a great power and crossing their red lines is an incredibly irresponsible and stupid thing to do, but here we are doing it.
    Lol, Tits here dropped some truth bombs and the forum ignores so it can get back to beaten-to-death poo smearing insults. Keep it classy, misc.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ukraine belongs to Russia
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stfu
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey look, a pathetic chickenhawk coward. No shortage of bad takes from OP, whether it's his racism, tranny-fuking, being a ego-dystonic homosexual getting plugged up the ass or a his serial lies and constant frauding.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It shouldn't be implicit, it should be outright.

400k+ ukrainians are dead in this fight and Russia is going to win anyway. Every single one of these people died as pawns on the grand globohomo chess board, in a game they're losing
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

/Thread

Every word written here is a joy to read and absolutely correct. Other than maybe supporting the GOP in the next election. Wincel doesn't have experience with that, but he'll learn quickly how neo-cons are no different in foreign policy than Biden/Democrats.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    And who is USA to give Russia part of MaloRussia?

All of MaloRussia belongs to Russia. It is not up to USA to give Russia part of Russia, and no part of MaloRussia will be given to USA.

Also, no part of Chinese taiwan will be given to USA.

And no part of Korea will be reman to USA. South Korea will be liquidated as well as "Ukrainia".
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Smells like poop in here.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Money to Ukraine is being robbed from Americans. Fuk op and fuk Ukraine and fuk Russia
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You too, Winny. Which is why the mods shouldn't keep banning you and understand that is futile. We provide different perspectives and provoke discussion, so we stay.

Imagine being that fragile and a snowflake that you literally couldn't post anywhere unless literally everyone there already agreed with you and you never had to encounter anything you might disagree with. *Cough, FiresofHeaven, cough*

Could you imagine being that much of a safe-space needing pansy?
    Hey Skippy, maybe you should read his post where he disagrees with you when it comes to Ukraine.