Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Well only legit had like 2-3 encounters which were just super basic tutorials and you're armed with just a basic spell, so the initial combat was just spamming r2 to hit your basic spell until they die lol. The blocking is kinda fun though, but again basic. You press triangle before the enemy attacks and it blocks. If you hold down the button then he auto counterattacks, very simple and a generous window.

But ACG and other reviewers say the combat gets a lot deeper and a lot more challenging with multiple spells to juggle and enemy weaknesses etc.

Nothing so far and no idea about any of that. I saw a gameplay video where I saw dialogue choices, but not sure if it does anything or if its just something to get more lore out of everyone. I havnt been following the game much, so legit dont know if there's any choice/consequence to the game.

I sure hope there is and that choosing the house matters too and it's not just some throwaway choice to give you a different aesthetic in common room lol.
    Update us please!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jimmybobjim View Post
    the issue is that brigading for or against the game for political/social reasons just adds white noise and distorts any objective discussion related to the game.

It's all so tiresome. Can't i just chit on a chitty game without being lumped in with some SJW/MAGAlord?
    i fully agree, but im not brigading. might be your impression given of how much anti sjw posts there are in this section in general, but ive been abstaining from doing that.plus i was making fun of kotaku, not complaining about their wokeness or wokeness in general.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jimmybobjim View Post
    the issue is that brigading for or against the game for political/social reasons just adds white noise and distorts any objective discussion related to the game.

It's all so tiresome. Can't i just chit on a chitty game without being lumped in with some SJW/MAGAlord?
    Man just come out and say you support trans people. Hate the cowards who can’t just come out and say what they think.

There aren’t two sides to this ‘controversy’. The author of this IP said only women can menstruate & these weirdos haven’t shut up since. Nothing extreme about it.

Don’t like it, go back to Reddit ‘brigading’, lol.

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Game looks great. If you notice in the video, it seems like on PC max settings some objects/NPCs just kinda graphically phase in, even if they're located at close proximity. A RTX 4090 and 12700KF w/ 16GB RAM seems to get ~90-110 FPS at 4K MAX w/ DLSS quality mode. This goes to show how demanding the game is. But I think I'll be fine with my rig (RTX 3090, r9 5900x, 64GB RAM) at 1440p. The comments point out that the 4090 is doing like 80-90% load, and the 12700KF is a bottleneck.

Maybe the Day 1 patch and NVIDIA Driver update will make those numbers more impressive, and fix some of the bugs.
    Last edited by Visel; 02-06-2023 at 02:58 PM.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Visel View Post

Game looks great. If you notice in the video, it seems like on PC max settings some objects/NPCs just kinda graphically phase in, even if they're located at close proximity. A RTX 4090 and 12700KF w/ 16GB RAM seems to get ~90-110 FPS at 4K MAX w/ DLSS quality mode. This goes to show how demanding the game is. But I think I'll be fine with my rig (RTX 3090, r9 5900x, 64GB RAM) at 1440p. The comments point out that the 4090 is doing like 80-90% load, and the 12700KF is a bottleneck.

Maybe the Day 1 patch and NVIDIA Driver update will make those numbers more impressive, and fix some of the bugs.
    I think it's a bad port, which I predicted when I saw recommended specs. A 4090 should be getting way more frames than that without the fake frames of 3.0.

It does look nice, but not nice enough for that performance.

I don't see how the 12700f would be the bottleneck as it's only using ~20%. Unless it's just maxing two threads...
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting. I loved the books as a kid but had no interest in this game. Makes me want to re read the books and buy this game.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao keep reading the comments in some forums and some people are really furious that this game is selling so well.

Why mad when JKR was right tho
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I'm disappointed in you. I can't believe this. I thought you were a great poster with great insight, but here you are playing a game that's anti trans and anti sematic. What do you have to say for yourself?
    The only trans I like is transmogging hehe.

Legit, the fact that this game shipped out with that feature already makes it better than cyberbug or horizon which took months to come in an update. For rpg games that's all about having costumes, personalization, the fact that it doesn't ship out with the transmog feature is an absolute fail. This game has it right out of the bat ... Appreciate the dev's for doing that.

Played a bit more today, but couldn't really sink too much time into it because I'm sick ... Combat is definitely a bit hard and it's started teaching you combos and stuff, got beat like 5 times in the last dueling class because its a bit hard. It feels slightly clunky to me, but hopefully I can get the hang of it.

The game is still very on rails, I havnt been able to explore much because I'm still sorta going through the tutorials but it's nice they take you from location to the other. So it doesn't feel too stale.

Open world looks massive though, I sussed out the map and cottdamn, this is a big game.
    Sig line can't be a novel

RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    The only trans I like is transmogging hehe.

Legit, the fact that this game shipped out with that feature already makes it better than cyberbug or horizon which took months to come in an update. For rpg games that's all about having costumes, personalization, the fact that it doesn't ship out with the transmog feature is an absolute fail. This game has it right out of the bat ... Appreciate the dev's for doing that.

Played a bit more today, but couldn't really sink too much time into it because I'm sick ... Combat is definitely a bit hard and it's started teaching you combos and stuff, got beat like 5 times in the last dueling class because its a bit hard. It feels slightly clunky to me, but hopefully I can get the hang of it.

The game is still very on rails, I havnt been able to explore much because I'm still sorta going through the tutorials but it's nice they take you from location to the other. So it doesn't feel too stale.

Open world looks massive though, I sussed out the map and cottdamn, this is a big game.
    Is it true that there are trans in the game?

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems like optimization isn't the best across the board. This is the advantage of not playing day 1 and giving devs a chance to give performance/stability patches. Seems to be the model that works best for me
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Seems like optimization isn't the best across the board. This is the advantage of not playing day 1 and giving devs a chance to give performance/stability patches. Seems to be the model that works best for me
    Yup, day 1 is retarded these days.

Also lol at paying 80 dollars for a new game.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Yup, day 1 is retarded these days.

Also lol at paying 80 dollars for a new game.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure every single big release last year was much better 1 month+ after release. I've seen like half a dozen patches come in for Ragnarok after I bought it, and even that game was one of the best optimized I've seen on release.

jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RhysWirral View Post
    Man just come out and say you support trans people. Hate the cowards who can’t just come out and say what they think.

There aren’t two sides to this ‘controversy’. The author of this IP said only women can menstruate & these weirdos haven’t shut up since. Nothing extreme about it.

Don’t like it, go back to Reddit ‘brigading’, lol.
    yea you're part of the problem. I give zero chits about JK Rowling, the HP universe, or trans rights in general. None of that chit has anything to do with this video game. I'm here to talk about the objective quality of this video game and you're fuking that up for everybody. Soak your head.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RhysWirral View Post
    Is it true that there are trans in the game?

Yep, there is one trans character I met so far lmao. Even the character creator features trans options, in the sense that you can mix and match your voice, decide if you're going to stay in the boys or girls dorm and everyone refers to you as "they/them" ded srs.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like they did launch with the 40fps mode for 120fps hdmi 2.1 screens. Like Sony patched in for some of their titles. I played Rift Apart like that and it was pretty good.
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bemyguest View Post
    lmao keep reading the comments in some forums and some people are really furious that this game is selling so well.

Why mad when JKR was right tho
    Link to comments?

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shill Up just announced he won't be reviewing it because he's "busy"
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Originally Posted by Elvis.Costello View Post
    Looks like they did launch with the 40fps mode for 120fps hdmi 2.1 screens. Like Sony patched in for some of their titles. I played Rift Apart like that and it was pretty good.
    Gonna be trying this mode first for sure. 40fps on a 120hz TV is straight up mogging, and I was a dude who said he would never play under 60fps again.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't wait for the crazy sales numbers, woketards will lose their mind and finally understand normal people are fed up with their ****

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Twitch chat makes streamer cry for playing Hogwarts Legacy

https://twitter.com/itsgfreviews/sta...tZIM9dsBBa398w

https://videogames.si.com/news/hogwa...streamer-abuse

Girlfriend Reviews, a couple streaming on Twitch, had to stop playing Hogwarts Legacy after Twitch chat made one member of the duo cry by hurling abuse at her for broadcasting the open-world RPG. The newly-released game has been highly praised by critics, but landed amid a wave of controversy due to book author J.K. Rowling’s views about transgender people. This led to boycott calls against the title – see our explainer of the Hogwarts Legacy controversies for details.

Due to the controversial nature of the online debate around the game, streamers and reviewers have been hit with online abuse for broadcasting the title or writing about it.

Things got so bad during the stream of Matt and Shelby, who make up Girlfriend Reviews, that Shelby had to step away from the broadcast, sounding like she was on the verge of crying as she suggested to take “a little break or something.” Before that, Matt had already stated that he was “almost thinking of just going offline. I’m barely into the second combat here and every time I look at chat, the conversation is just bothering me.”

Don't know what's more pathetic. Woke mongoloids insulting her or the streamer giving a fck about what some retard is saying in the chat lol.

Ignore and play, simple.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    Shill Up just announced he won't be reviewing it because he's "busy"
    Wow, the audacity
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sucks, gf reviews are nice people. Hate trannies and “people” like brianna wu, srs
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    Sucks, gf reviews are nice people. Hate trannies and “people” like brianna wu, srs
    Gf reviews is a phenomenal YouTube channel for real. Some pretty funny stuff
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Started it last night. Though I streamed my PS5 in the basement to my upstairs PS4 - so I haven't actually seen the game in all its glory or via my Atmos system down there. But it's nostalgia so far and pretty interesting. I'm only like 20 min in though lol. I'm not a huge open-world fan, so who knows if it'll keep my interest - I bought it for my kiddos anyway.
    Always Pick #4
    850 FICO crew

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They did the thing guys. This is insane
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    They did the thing guys. This is insane

Go on..

Caved in and bought the Deluxe Edition, picking it up after work. I hate that I'm anti trans and anti semetic now. I really hate myself and am no longer worthy, even Hitler would shake his head in shame.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a few hours in so far. I'm having fun with it