wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What makes someone so good at fps

Is it the way their brain works ,is it. Vision

I'll come across guys that will go 100 and 10 on a bf1 map

How they don't get clipped by the second guy is beyond me

Cuz that's how I die the maj of the time

When everyone else is dropping 30 to 40

No matter how hard you try ,you're dead in 2 seconds

And it's not map knowledge

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Game sense. Sometimes you just have it.

If it's bf1 usually there's some kunt in aplane dropping 50+

A good shot helps too.

Also you're more likely to have a worse k/d if you play objective, but if you aren't playing objective you gotta be a big fragger otherwise you are a dick.

Source: fps sweat lord. These are random pics I still had on my phone from MW2019. I mostly just play apex legends now. I'm just born to play fps. I'm Def a pub stomper

Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm talking like Argonne forest

No planes, no tanks

You would think a nade or something

It awes me ,cuz no matter how long I play I could never do it

It has to be something in the brain that some have and most don't

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    I'm talking like Argonne forest

No planes, no tanks

You would think a nade or something

It awes me ,cuz no matter how long I play I could never do it

It has to be something in the brain that some have and most don't
    Argonne forest is kinda aids. Hit or miss imo, if your team is getting steam rolled its pretty hard to do well.

I usually run frag grenades and the crossbow launcher with an ammo kit and play the good choke points for kills
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EagleOfWar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes a lot of it is map knowledge and pure time played. They know where people will be when they’ll be there by the timing. They know safe areas to get angles from better than most due to time played. I was ranked in the top 100 on a multiplayer shooter back in the day when I didn’t have kids and it was because I played nothing but that game. Even at my age I still usually keep around a 4.0 (give or take .5) in every BR like pubg and warzone because I’ve always had a knack for shooters. And they’re still tons of players who are way better at it than me. 90%+ of human players move and do the same things, some people are better at remembering what those movements will be and where in a specific game/map they do them.

It also has a lot to do with how fast you win your 1’s. When you are in a gunfight with another player, the faster you take them out the faster you get out of a 3rd party situation or can scan for the 3rd party. In COD I like to warm up by setting up a multiplayer map with me against a full team of AI. I turn the Aim Assist off and run around and go for all headshots while moving around fast as possible. Making sure I keep focus on centering crosshairs and just really getting my aim dialed in. After 15 mins of that I turn aim assist back on and the last 5 mins I’m shooting lasers all to the head. Then I jump in the game.

Also equipment does play a role. If you’re playing on a 70” tv with a stock controller you definitely can still be good (people do it), but you’d be better on a quality monitor with a controller with paddles. How much better would just depend on the person. I don’t play shooters on my TV, only on my monitor. My TV is for single player games. At the end of the day some people are just better at those types of games than others naturally. But anyone can get better than they previously are.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    adderall

LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LogicalLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a former fps tournament champion (Quake 3 Arena), and yeah - it's practice + talent. Being able to snap across a screen with a flick + railgun instagib meant that playing Widow in Overwatch was about learning the map layouts, jump areas, and how to deal/counter ultimates etc.

The core skills within fps are transferrable, which is why so many of the Overwatch greats went to Valorant and dominated.

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone dropping 100 on bf1 is most likely hacking. Zoomers are the biggest closet hackers ever srs, they'll try so hard to convince you they are legit too I think they get huge kick out of it . One got banned off a aussie bf1 server recently, lvl 150 and all
    see sig

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    Yes a lot of it is map knowledge and pure time played. They know where people will be when they’ll be there by the timing. They know safe areas to get angles from better than most due to time played. I was ranked in the top 100 on a multiplayer shooter back in the day when I didn’t have kids and it was because I played nothing but that game. Even at my age I still usually keep around a 4.0 (give or take .5) in every BR like pubg and warzone because I’ve always had a knack for shooters. And they’re still tons of players who are way better at it than me. 90%+ of human players move and do the same things, some people are better at remembering what those movements will be and where in a specific game/map they do them.

It also has a lot to do with how fast you win your 1’s. When you are in a gunfight with another player, the faster you take them out the faster you get out of a 3rd party situation or can scan for the 3rd party. In COD I like to warm up by setting up a multiplayer map with me against a full team of AI. I turn the Aim Assist off and run around and go for all headshots while moving around fast as possible. Making sure I keep focus on centering crosshairs and just really getting my aim dialed in. After 15 mins of that I turn aim assist back on and the last 5 mins I’m shooting lasers all to the head. Then I jump in the game.

Also equipment does play a role. If you’re playing on a 70” tv with a stock controller you definitely can still be good (people do it), but you’d be better on a quality monitor with a controller with paddles. How much better would just depend on the person. I don’t play shooters on my TV, only on my monitor. My TV is for single player games. At the end of the day some people are just better at those types of games than others naturally. But anyone can get better than they previously are.
    This. Played a lot of halo/fortnite and was upper percentile. Was top 100 in h5 and 7th in halo wars which was a strategy game. Fortnite probably .2%

A lot of it comes down to how good your accuracy is, situational awareness, communication, and any little thing that can give you an edge. In H5 I had controller paddles mapped that would allow me to do combos easier that would give a very slight edge such as shaving 1 second off getting a sight line which could mean a single shot that means a teammate doesnt die. Comms are pretty crazy too, its easy to get rolled if your team has bad comms. Theres lots of situational awareness too like in h3 you might know where to bank a grenade and pre-fire based off a spawn timer, where you last saw someone a few seconds ago, or where your teammate just got smacked. In fortnite you had to have good map rotation based off your surroundings and what was happening on the map and the correct loadout. Stuff like having a support who would chaingun peoples builds until you get a knock or cause them to heal and you time and communicate around that.

The best players in the world quickly learn and adapt new metas or things that will give them an incremental edge and they compound it. In halo 3 there were things like ghost jumps that would expand your map movement. People were getting rocked in fortnite because they werent keeping up with patch notes weekly and the meta was constantly changing in terms of builds and seasonal updates. I quit fortnite because it became too hard to keep up with and also became annoying.

Was also in an ARK alpha tribe and it was the same scenario. We kept up with patch notes and had information that 99.5% of players didn't really know about. Also top company when New World launched. The common theme is that you start to break these games down into fundamental components and find an edge or a strategy that is the best or novel. Its like that NASCAR driver the other day that banked himself around the wall. Nobody had ever done it before and it changed the game and a new rule will likely be made.

edit: almost forgot about gaming the algorithms too. You will see people that are already really good at the game create fresh "smurf" accounts which will purposely wreck their stats and then join a party with their friends and the game will think the new account is just really bad and match you against a less skilled team. This was really popular in h3 and you can still see it in games like fortnite where someone will drop like a 40 kill game on a fresh account or they will do it in rocket league and pubstomp. Accidentally did it in Smite the other day and didn't realize it was because I had a fresh account since I redownloaded the game after 7 years.
    Last edited by Parkerscott; 02-07-2023 at 12:41 AM.
    lol at chromecels and firefoxcels

brave browser crew

OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've racked up similar in BF titles, it's not hard. Max out the best sniper in the game and camp on a hill somewhere
    Or grab a tank, rush in, kill a bunch, rush out, repair, repeat
    Or hack. Luckily consoles are immune from this hacking chit PCucks deal with, unless the player is exploiting a bug which usually gets fixed once it becomes well known.
    Smack city pis son smack out crew
    Fasting crew
    Psilocybin crew
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Virginity

Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    anyone dropping 100 on bf1 is most likely hacking. Zoomers are the biggest closet hackers ever srs, they'll try so hard to convince you they are legit too I think they get huge kick out of it . One got banned off a aussie bf1 server recently, lvl 150 and all
    I dunno about that ,on console

I know there is chronus max and sh

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    I've racked up similar in BF titles, it's not hard. Max out the best sniper in the game and camp on a hill somewhere
    Or grab a tank, rush in, kill a bunch, rush out, repair, repeat
    Or hack. Luckily consoles are immune from this hacking chit PCucks deal with, unless the player is exploiting a bug which usually gets fixed once it becomes well known.
    Consoles arent immune from hacks. People were going apechit on h3 despite the 360 being "unhackable"

If people are getting into fortune 500 databases, they are definitely getting into some bugware made by microsoft. These f4gs have a 0 day on windows like bi-weekly. If its a game and its online, there are going to be hackers. I will say though, consoles were definitely more comfy, but thats probably due to the fact you got your copy of your game or console bricked if you cheated. Games are free now and these losers just spin up another copy on a VM. Exploits, sure its good fun. Manipulating the code? Yeah theres a special place in f4ggot hell for you.

brave browser crew

OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    Consoles arent immune from hacks. People were going apechit on h3 despite the 360 being "unhackable"

If people are getting into fortune 500 databases, they are definitely getting into some bugware made by microsoft. These f4gs have a 0 day on windows like bi-weekly. If its a game and its online, there are going to be hackers. I will say though, consoles were definitely more comfy, but thats probably due to the fact you got your copy of your game or console bricked if you cheated. Games are free now and these losers just spin up another copy on a VM. Exploits, sure its good fun. Manipulating the code? Yeah theres a special place in f4ggot hell for you.
    Maybe back in the day when you could jailbreak/chip a console. These days you cant
    Fasting crew
    Psilocybin crew
    Neg new users crew

Things like the chronus are far more common on console then any actual cheats. It's a legit problem in games like cod.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Things like the chronus are far more common on console then any actual cheats. It's a legit problem in games like cod.
    Depends on the game really, but in general, I agree.

If Sony and MS could find a way to block that crap console gaming would really be absolutely untouchable.

Maybe back in the day when you could jailbreak/chip a console. These days you cant
    Theres no such thing as "cant"

You can definitely get in. However, im looking at that Chronus thing now and oof. So much worse

That thing is nasty. Thousands of scripts to choose from so they just get detected and another one pops up. The saddest part of it all is that there is a market for it apparently. There are enough small dicked f4ggots that cant just get good so they turn on the cheats the second they get clapped.

brave browser crew

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reminds me of my Battlefield 3 days.
    Hardcore mode, 125 kills w/less than 10 deaths on Operation Metro max tickets servers. You would play for over an hour then game would crash before it reaches the max.

I miss those days.

Game Sense + Decent Aim gets you far, improve your aim improve your skills.
    After that it's Map Knowledge and practice
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Chronus doesn't work on PS5 games, it only partially works on PS4 games running on PS5 via remote play which nullifies any upper hand you thought you had thanks to input lag
    Fasting crew
    Psilocybin crew
    Neg new users crew

Chronus doesn't work on PS5 games, it only partially works on PS4 games running on PS5 via remote play which nullifies any upper hand you thought you had thanks to input lag
    Not really sure I believe that, quick Googlefu shows every result saying it does. But either way it's just a matter of time, and with cross play you'll be facing off against others using them from different platforms.