Thread: Muscle loss

mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscle loss

Wondering if it’s possible to lose 2 lbs of muscle in a week while still lifting. So I’ve been relying on the INBODY for the last couple of years to monitor my progress through bulking and cutting. I’ve been bulking for a few months now. Well about a week or so ago I decided to start cutting and so decreased my calories to a slight deficit(although may be a big deficit compared to what I had been taking in during bulk. Well my lean muscle mass went from 95.7 to 93.7 in a week. Nothing changed with my workouts or lifts. I know the inbody can vary but I measured back to back days and got same result. Wondering if I bump calories back up if that muscle mass will come back just as quick.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mchadcota View Post
    Wondering if it’s possible to lose 2 lbs of muscle in a week while still lifting. So I’ve been relying on the INBODY for the last couple of years to monitor my progress through bulking and cutting.
    You might go back and read the comments on the BIA toys from this previous post of yours https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=181240043

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you want an honest answer? i don't think anyone should rely on those machines because of this exact scenario, it just makes you confused for no actual benefit

mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50) mchadcota will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CommitmentRulz

Any thoughts?

faithbrah

So do most people just make sure their lifts stay up and just assume it’s fat that they are losing? I’ve gotten so addicted to watching the numbers change on the inbody that I feel like it’s the only way to know what I’m actually losing. But yes it does lead to stress and confusion. Unless the numbers continuously go in the direction you are aiming for, then it gets addicting.