Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I don’t think he is an evil man and in this situation he made the right decision.

Right decision after the fact when the pentagon informed Brandon that the public was aware of the balloon?

Brandon stated today he was aware of the balloon when it was in fuking Canada and ordered it to be shot down once it got into Merica. He was told it wasn’t a threat, nothing to see there. Your boy zipped his lips, hoping the public wouldn’t question or see it.

I bet you feel fuking great, he’s not srs, all he cares about is carrying the name of POTUS!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Right decision after the fact when the pentagon informed Brandon that the public was aware of the balloon?

Brandon stated today he was aware of the balloon when it was in fuking Canada and ordered it to be shot down once it got into Merica. He was told it wasn’t a threat, nothing to see there. Your boy zipped his lips, hoping the public wouldn’t question or see it.

I bet you feel fuking great, he’s not srs, all he cares about is carrying the name of POTUS!
    I do think there is a difference between “tried to hide” and “didn’t make a statement” prior to it becoming public knowledge.

While I’m all for transparency, the government and the military not sharing every single thing they know 24/7, does not equate to hiding information.

Although it does make for a better sensationalized headline on Breitbart.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 02-07-2023 at 03:28 AM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do think there is a difference between “tried to hide” and “didn’t make a statement” prior to it becoming public knowledge.

While I’m all for transparency, the government and the military not sharing every single thing they know 24/7, does not equate to hiding information.

Although it does make for a better sensationalized headline on Breitbart.

Keep making excuses. Excuses, excuses.........

The people don’t need to know about a spy balloon from Chyna, really?

Bet you’d never fuking say that if it was Trump.

You are a joke, just like your boy Brandon.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Keep making excuses. Excuses, excuses.........

You are a joke, just like your boy Brandon.
    It’s getting pretty boring with you bringing everything back to President Trump. You don’t seem capable of thinking between absolutes. By this need to create a Vs. Equation... the world is not black or white...issues are complicated. So, yes I think the Biden administration made the right decision this time, and other times as well. But no I didn’t vote for him, and chances of me voting for him in 2024 are zero. I have never voted a Democrat in a national election and with the current candidates I won’t be this year either. Although I do think either Sherrod Brown or Mark Kelly could beat DeSantis.

Anyhoo, here is an article that speaks of how DoD likely assessed the China threat to nat’l security and how it advised Biden that I am sure you will ignore as more Biden speak but perhaps others may find it interesting.

https://www.overtoperator.com/post/s...alloon-experts

And one about the actions they took against the balloon which included using assets like U-2s w/sensors to gather viz, electronic emissions+ jam communications.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...llance-balloon

It’s getting pretty boring with you bringing everything back to President Trump. You don’t seem capable of thinking between absolutes. By this need to create a Vs. Equation... the world is not black or white...issues are complicated. So, yes I think the Biden administration made the right decision this time, and other times as well. But no I didn’t vote for him, and chances of me voting for him in 2024 are zero. I have never voted a Democrat in a national election and with the current candidates I won’t be this year either. Although I do think either Sherrod Brown or Mark Kelly could beat DeSantis.

Anyhoo, here is an article that speaks of how DoD likely assessed the China threat to nat’l security and how it advised Biden that I am sure you will ignore as more Biden speak but perhaps others may find it interesting.

https://www.overtoperator.com/post/s...alloon-experts

And one about the actions they took against the balloon which included using assets like U-2s w/sensors to gather viz, electronic emissions+ jam communications.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...llance-balloon

You talk about taxes are needed for gubmit to work for the people and I bring up Trump because you will not make the same excuses for him as you do Brandan.

And I find it comical that people on this board like Karl and Pockets and yourself think you are some authority in national security, you are a fuking college drop out and what do you do for a living? Aren’t you just a night club owner?

I probably have more real world experience and tested credentials under my belt in the security sector than you ever.

And about your buddy Pockets, the only security that dip stick ever did was standing in a night club at the door with a bunch of beer bellies trying to get a BJ from a toothless skank.

Fuking joke!!!

And I find it comical that people on this board like Karl and Pockets and yourself think you are some authority in national security, you are a fuking college drop out and what do you do for a living? Aren’t you just a night club owner?
    You’re close. I did drop out of law school after a year to go back to music full time. Played in punk/thrash bands and was involved in various levels of record labels from the time I was 15 until about 35. And yes I also owned and operated two record stores and a club in the 90’s and early 2000’s. It wasn’t a night club as much as a club to host all-ages shows for local kids where I grew up. Eventually I did go back to school in my late thirties and finished a two year graduate program in International Relations. I have long been retired and have no interest in doing anything with it but I do find it interesting.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sounds like the local telemarketer lost another argument that he created, became unhinged, and now has dragged others into it spewing lies in hopes of distracting from the fact that he is very wrong. It didn't work skippy, you need new tactics to hide your blunders, try keeping your yap shut.

credentials under my belt
    Remember when you challenged someone to a squat? Got your brag on talking smack about how great you were? The other person produced a video within days and all you produced were excuses? What's it been 8 months and you're still hiding?

The only credentials you have under your belt are tiny balls.

Last edited by mtpockets; 02-08-2023 at 03:15 AM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Didn’t feel like starting a new thread so hopefully pockets doesn’t mind me posting this here.

North Korea released a video of their troops receiving “intense” winter training. It appears North Korea must've just got Rocky IV on VHS.

https://twitter.com/global_mil_info/...hJ_-zS_4YL7edw

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn’t feel like starting a new thread so hopefully pockets doesn’t mind me posting this here.

North Korea released a video of their troops receiving “intense” winter training. It appears North Korea must've just got Rocky IV on VHS.

https://twitter.com/global_mil_info/...hJ_-zS_4YL7edw
    Just watched Red Dawn. Come at me, Korea.

On that topic, Red Dawn was surprisingly close to the today’s conflict. Russia and Mexico vs the west. China gets obliterated, which sounds likely.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises