Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Should I switch to IPhone? [srs] [reps]

Let me set what type of user I am:

- I can get used to whatever UI, that doesn't matter to me.

- IPhone is touted to be "simpler" UI but I am not too sold on that but it doesn't matter - I am in software so that is not an issue. I have even developed Android apps.

- I am just a normal user - snap pics here and there, WhatsApp/Messenger, navigation, browsing sometimes, YouTube, no social media.

All I want to know is what is better value for money - because I was told iPhone can last longer even if a bit more expensive so at the end it just comes out at super tiny amount more expensive but you don't have to change phones every 2-3 years.

Current/Latest experience: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

- Had it for just over 3 years

- Pretty happy with it

- However, I noticed that the battery life got significantly worse after the 2nd year

AFAIK, there are 3 categories of phones: a) iPhones; b) Android "flagship, higher end brands" - Samsung, Google; c) Chinese Androids - Huawei Xiaomi (although Huawei seems to be banned from Google apps so I guess it is not a choice?)

Not sure how to optimise the selection, many questions in my head:

- Do iPhones really last longer and thus are barely more expensive? Obviously a more mid market comparison not the "latest" "hot" one as I will never have a need for any brand's newest flagship model.

- Should I go for a deal on some category b) phone?

- What about switching to b) and doing battery replacement, or just battery replacements on my current Xiaomi?

- iPhone's more affordable options, such as getting an old (but not refurbished/second-hand!) model, SE or Mini, are quite tempting but will they lose the bang for buck compared to category b) or even just recycling a category c) phone every 2 years?

Pls discuss reps for life.
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i think you should get all these negs for that wall of text

Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mikuljordan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro its just a phone

Originally Posted by OffwhiteBrah View Post
    i think you should get all these negs for that wall of text
    this

Brb buying a phone is a life decision

atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Don't go iPhone, brah.

If the chinese androids work for you, why spend more money on stuff you don't need?

battery life really took a hit after year 2, I spent only 180 gbp on it tho

OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OldGamesBetter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op I think you haven't done enough research to make the switch. Have you tried reading the iPhone manual and Steve Jobs' manifesto? Have you even read the terms and conditions on their website? Did you even bother to organise a meeting with the CEO of apple to discuss your needs?
    Chemist/Computer Science crew
    Meditation crew
    Dark chocolate crew

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Having used all and played with the gfs 14pro max, it boils down to what you like. I have a Samsung s22+ and love it but I don't know what others..... must have in a device.
    You spending an hour at the mall on devices will tell you far more than guys on a bb forum.

As you said, you do regular stuff, so try them all at a mall and decide.
    Good luck.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personally like Iphone. I have friends who have samsung and other phone and have switched to Iphone

Owning an iPhone is a simpler, more convenient experience. There's less to think about, and because Apple's iPhone represents the single most popular brand of smartphone, there's an abundance of support everywhere you go — whether you need your battery replaced or you're just trying to pick up a new case.

Android-device ownership is a bit harder in those respects. Yet it's simultaneously more freeing, because it offers more choice — choice of how much you want to spend, choice of hardware and software features, and choice in how you organize and personalize your experience. If you're extremely particular about the technology you use, you might find Android more liberatin

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IPhone is definitely not the best phone for the $$

You can get a better Samsung for a lot cheaper

Haven't had an iPhone since iPhone 5s I got a Samsung a53

Not to say I hate iPhone or anything I might get one eventually

Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This nikka wrote a novel.

Anyway, I was an Android user from 2011-2021. Every time I bought flagship, from different manufacturers. HTC phones were more fun, as they had the best audio processing (DAC included), Samsung used to be the undisputed king of screens, as they went full OLED back in 2016 or so. All of them used to eventually lag like hell, and I was unable to get over 1.5 years with them.

Switched to Pixel starting with Pixel II (panda one), and was blown away. All of the bloat ware from the skins other manufacturers place on top of stock android was gone. The pixel II was on its own level when it came to photography from a phone. Android assistant is roughly 10000x smarter than other assistants as well.

Pixel 4 came around, and I got that. Not because my pixel 2 was slow, but because I wanted it. I got the XL, and the battery on it went to chit almost immediately. The worst battery life I’ve ever had on a phone. Who cares how smooth it is, or how great the pics are when you can’t use it for more than a few hours?

Switched to iPhone 12 Pro early 2021. Mins blown at the difference. The iPhone was the smoothest phone I’d ever used. The picture quality had caught up to the pixel line, and the video on the iPhone is the best by far. I take a lot of short videos of crap, and the iPhone was like a pro athlete compared to any other phone I’ve used who seemed like varsity high school athletes in comparison.

iMessage is the goat. If you’re American almost nobody uses WhatsApp, unless it’s to communicate with family overseas. For in US use, imeaaage is best. Airdrop, FaceTime, etc. I upgraded to a 14 Pro Max, and I’ve gotten 9 hours of on screen time every single time I’ve pushed it. It’s insane.

Other big benefits include every major 3rd party app works better on iPhone. Not because of some conspiracy, but because iPhone is such a large market, and they all run on the same code that it’s easier to develop for. Android just has too many flavors. An example of this is Snapchat on android doesn’t use the actual camera to snap pics or vids. It takes a screenshot of the viewer on your screen. Samsung paid big money a year or two ago to ensure it worked properly on ONE of their flagships, and even advertised it.

Now imagine that scenario, but for basically every single major app. If you’re into Google’s suite like I am, all of those apps run like butter on iPhone. Everyone knows google maps is better than Apple Maps.

Just do it bro. Pony up the cash for the larger iPhones if possible because there’s a legitimate difference in battery life. My mom still has her 6s. Her battery life isn’t great, but it’s a 7+ year old phone. It just recently stopped getting iOS updates.
    Lurking since '05 - the days of VS gorilla/cloud/goku threads

JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000) JackedieChan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Switch to penis it’ll make more a difference, srs

Originally Posted by Kawhilights View Post
    thanks bro

but one thing I hate about Xiaomi and its 6.3 inch display is its size

what is the issue with Mini and SE?

Bump

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant stand how buggy my android is, but i cant stand how un-intuitive iphone usage is.

android just mirrors how a pc works so it is fammiliar, but god damn after all these years they cant get their **** together and android 13 is dogchit.

hate both

Remember the 5th of Nov Guyfawkes1010's Avatar
    Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Google Pixel 7 Pro

Install Graphene OS

Enjoy privacy, security, long battery life and use for next 5 years.

LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000) LishiLish is a complete loser! (-2000)
    bump

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kawhilights View Post

Anyway, I was an Android user from 2011-2021. Every time I bought flagship, from different manufacturers. HTC phones were more fun, as they had the best audio processing (DAC included), Samsung used to be the undisputed king of screens, as they went full OLED back in 2016 or so. All of them used to eventually lag like hell, and I was unable to get over 1.5 years with them.

Switched to Pixel starting with Pixel II (panda one), and was blown away. All of the bloat ware from the skins other manufacturers place on top of stock android was gone. The pixel II was on its own level when it came to photography from a phone. Android assistant is roughly 10000x smarter than other assistants as well.

Pixel 4 came around, and I got that. Not because my pixel 2 was slow, but because I wanted it. I got the XL, and the battery on it went to chit almost immediately. The worst battery life I’ve ever had on a phone. Who cares how smooth it is, or how great the pics are when you can’t use it for more than a few hours?

Switched to iPhone 12 Pro early 2021. Mins blown at the difference. The iPhone was the smoothest phone I’d ever used. The picture quality had caught up to the pixel line, and the video on the iPhone is the best by far. I take a lot of short videos of crap, and the iPhone was like a pro athlete compared to any other phone I’ve used who seemed like varsity high school athletes in comparison.

iMessage is the goat. If you’re American almost nobody uses WhatsApp, unless it’s to communicate with family overseas. For in US use, imeaaage is best. Airdrop, FaceTime, etc. I upgraded to a 14 Pro Max, and I’ve gotten 9 hours of on screen time every single time I’ve pushed it. It’s insane.

Other big benefits include every major 3rd party app works better on iPhone. Not because of some conspiracy, but because iPhone is such a large market, and they all run on the same code that it’s easier to develop for. Android just has too many flavors. An example of this is Snapchat on android doesn’t use the actual camera to snap pics or vids. It takes a screenshot of the viewer on your screen. Samsung paid big money a year or two ago to ensure it worked properly on ONE of their flagships, and even advertised it.

Now imagine that scenario, but for basically every single major app. If you’re into Google’s suite like I am, all of those apps run like butter on iPhone. Everyone knows google maps is better than Apple Maps.

Just do it bro. Pony up the cash for the larger iPhones if possible because there’s a legitimate difference in battery life. My mom still has her 6s. Her battery life isn’t great, but it’s a 7+ year old phone. It just recently stopped getting iOS updates.
    This dumbass complains about writing a novel while writing his own novel.

Cliffs of his stupid post:

"I'm an android user from 2012-2021and switched to iPhone which was much better!"

* proceeds to tell us he used poverty androids then switched to a flagship iPhone and noticed a big difference.

Yea, no chit Sherlock there's gonna be a difference, lmao. Compare flagship Samsung to Apple and you get mogged.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    imagine deciding on a mobile phone being this complicated of a process/decision.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, the S23 is revealed today. It's gonna be great and you get cool deals with pre-order, launching on the 17th.

If that's a little pricey, the S22 ultra will be going down in price as it's last year's model, so you can keep an eye on that.

ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Xiaomi is best bang for buck... i went from redmi note 9 pro to xiaomi 12 lite
    The Chad of Peru

Misc MD crew

Anesthesiologist

الحمد لله رب العالمين miscerForLulz's Avatar
    miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Android
    Have my phone for 5 years and don't plan on changing it until it dies

It's just a phone brah

7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    Did not read but the answer is a major yes.

You are hugely autistic OP. I'm not saying that as an insult, the context is that autistics are the type to optimize things. The non autistic folks are the retards who are so bad at math that they can't afford a $1000 emergency expense and are in thousands of dollars of 18% credit card debt.

Point being, sloots love Apple. Think about the massive time you waste on sloots. Even a tiny % improvement with sloots saves you massive time and thereby money. Meanwhile, Apple only costs a little bit more.
    facts

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes. Apple has and will always have the GOAT products.

When I've had to work on a PC for my job it was like torture.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    Did not read but the answer is a major yes.

You are hugely autistic OP. I'm not saying that as an insult, the context is that autistics are the type to optimize things. The non autistic folks are the retards who are so bad at math that they can't afford a $1000 emergency expense and are in thousands of dollars of 18% credit card debt.

Point being, sloots love Apple. Think about the massive time you waste on sloots. Even a tiny % improvement with sloots saves you massive time and thereby money. Meanwhile, Apple only costs a little bit more.
    How does an iPhone in America will get you attention from sloots when almost everyone and their granny has one?

If you want attention get a Samsung fold

Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes Apple is the goat

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    came real close to getting an apple last time around but got a pixel 4.

i am tired of android phone makers never updating chit. google atleast updates pixel now and then but not as much as apple updates

i dont use any special apps that are only on one platform, so it doesnt matter to me either way. i have had iphones for work, in the end they all do the same chit which is run apps and make calls.

i will only get an apple or google pixel phone though. i dont want no samsung bloat running on my chit and they dont put out any updates,
    Talking out of your ass/10. I sell cellphones and have only used Samsung for the past 10 years. Bloat comes from carriers. I buy unlocked phones and the phones come barebone android with One UI launcher which is Samsung native.

Modern flagships are getting 4 years of OS+software updates and 5 years of security patches.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Android and off brand phones are for qweer baits srs.

Apple was the first to revolutionize the game with a full screen. Even though a flagship Samcuck phone may be up there with an Iphone, I would buy the Iphone out of principle. Besides the Apple has better marketing and brand value.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew

Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    Android and off brand phones are for qweer baits srs.

Apple was the first to revolutionize the game with a full screen. Even though a flagship Samcuck phone may be up there with an Iphone, I would buy the Iphone out of principle. Besides the Apple has better marketing and brand value.
    Marketing and brand value doesn't help me find a PDF file that was Bluetoothed/sent from a friend. The file management system on iPhone is one of the most atrocious things I've ever seen, second only to its horrific notification system. It's a phone for casuals, I get that but if you're using a phone for business/utility you need a Samsung, particularly a Note device.

BRB easily arranging everything in proper folders and able to access them easily from My Files. Just like a PC.

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I say go with an iphone. im similar to you. i have an iphone 7+ with original battery and it still lasts a full day without charge.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Marketing and brand value doesn't help me find a PDF file that was Bluetoothed/sent from a friend. The file management system on iPhone is one of the most atrocious things I've ever seen, second only to its horrific notification system. It's a phone for casuals, I get that but if you're using a phone for business/utility you need a Samsung, particularly a Note device.

BRB easily arranging everything in proper folders and able to access them easily from My Files. Just like a PC.
    I don't use my phone for that kind of stuff anymore. If I need a pdf file, I'm keeping it limited to a laptop or computer. I hate reading on my phone.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew