Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedarrenestes View Post
    Lmao yes the 1 seed was handed to the team with most wins...shadow ppl of the NFL at it again

The real crime of the year was a team with a losing record getting to host a home playoff game against a team with a winning record
    Comes as no shock to anyone the recipient of that gift was of course Brady

You mean hosting a team they previously beat in the season?

Do you receive disability checks for your condition or is it undiagnosed?

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    You mean hosting a team they previously beat in the season?

Do you receive disability checks for your condition or is it undiagnosed?
    Why do you think he likes a certain team?

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My team didn't make it to the super bowl, it's gotta be rigged...

How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Y'all realizing the NFL is rigged yet?
    I started really noticing how obvious it is once I started betting on NFL games for fun. It's amazing how many games remain so close to Vegas point spreads and the over/under up until the final minutes. When a team looks like they are going to go over the Vegas predictions too early, that is why all the retarded flags start flying. Same thing if a team is way under performing; the refs will start throwing flags in favor of them to get them points up.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Maybe if the Saints had a QB of Brady’s caliber you would understand
    You mean the guy I had for 15 years that typically bent Brady over? The guy that finished his career with a winning record against Brady? Man, if only I ever had that!

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    NFL has done a great job of marketing the impact of the quarterback position. People from all ranges of IQs and genders now watch the sport and share their opinions on the forward pass.
    Love how you threw genders in there lmao

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

You shut your whore mouth.

Originally Posted by semenreleaser View Post
    I started really noticing how obvious it is once I started betting on NFL games for fun. It's amazing how many games remain so close to Vegas point spreads and the over/under up until the final minutes. When a team looks like they are going to go over the Vegas predictions too early, that is why all the retarded flags start flying. Same thing if a team is way under performing; the refs will start throwing flags in favor of them to get them points up.
    Look at how close the SBs usually are. You think it's like that out of coincidence? Look at the SF/Bal SB and what happened when one started getting blown out. How much $ does the NFL lose on advertisements if it's an early blowout and people turn the games off? The NFL has a very real incentive to keep the games close for as long as possible, obviously.

Hell, someone sued a team for the NFL being rigged (Jets fan suing over Spygate) and the judge ruled that he was only guaranteed a seat in the stadium to watch an exhibition, not an actual, legitimate sport. His ticket was for entertainment purposes.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ht1rHCx.giimg]
    Chiefs fans

while raisng obesity levels

Registered User BetaMaleExposer's Avatar
    BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There were other bull**** calls earlier in the game, too. But what makes more money? LA winning the SB after recently moving and then getting tons of bandwagon fans to spend money on **** or Cin and their loyal fanbase?

Welcome to the NFL is Rigged club. We have punch and pie.
    Tee Higgins was gifted an early 2nd half TD on one of the worst no calls in Super Bowl history. You only remember things a certain way (LA getting all the calls) because you desperately want it to be that way. You’re wrong about everything you’ve said in this thread (such is the way of a beta male) and it’s clear there’s no changing your virgin mind, but a link to that no call is below if you want to give it some consideration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laTto5OsuZQ

You really should step outside and stop raging every post you make on here.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetaMaleExposer View Post
    Tee Higgins was gifted an early 2nd half TD on one of the worst no calls in Super Bowl history. You only remember things a certain way (LA getting all the calls) because you desperately want it to be that way. You’re wrong about everything you’ve said in this thread (such is the way of a beta male) and it’s clear there’s no changing your virgin mind, but a link to that no call is below if you want to give it some consideration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laTto5OsuZQ

You really should step outside and stop raging every post you make on here.
    I'd spend a couple minutes giving a serious response but can't muster the strength after being obliterated by the gut wrenching beta male and virgin insults.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Registered User BetaMaleExposer's Avatar
    BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BetaMaleExposer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd spend a couple minutes giving a serious response but can't muster the strength after being obliterated by the gut wrenching beta male and virgin insults.
    It’s obvious you’re a beta male by how much you rage on this forum. Every single post. Angry at life. It’s odd how much you and Bison hate each considering how similar you are.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.

Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    Chiefs fans

while raisng obesity levels

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean the guy I had for 15 years that typically bent Brady over? The guy that finished his career with a winning record against Brady? Man, if only I ever had that!

Love how you threw genders in there lmao

Look at how close the SBs usually are. You think it's like that out of coincidence? Look at the SF/Bal SB and what happened when one started getting blown out. How much $ does the NFL lose on advertisements if it's an early blowout and people turn the games off? The NFL has a very real incentive to keep the games close for as long as possible, obviously.

Hell, someone sued a team for the NFL being rigged (Jets fan suing over Spygate) and the judge ruled that he was only guaranteed a seat in the stadium to watch an exhibition, not an actual, legitimate sport. His ticket was for entertainment purposes.
    What was his playoff record against Brady?

Football is a good excuse for being gay and having a cover

even better than wrestling

truth/

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They pulled it off

Congrats to the refs

They pulled it off

Congrats to the refs
    You seem worried that someone is coming for Brady's goat status!
    AcetylCoA gets reps

You seem worried that someone is coming for Brady's goat status!
    I’ve got plenty of time to worry about that

Doesn’t change the fact this was a sham

I’ve got plenty of time to worry about that

Doesn’t change the fact this was a sham
    Nah, was 100% legitimate!
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time to watch wwe
    See you tomorrow

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty amazing how they gave the chiefs a do over 2 games in a row.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Nah, was 100% legitimate!
    Lol

Chiefs hatters going to bed later tonight:

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First bengals then eagles, refs really stepped up their game when it counted most!

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Pretty amazing how they gave the chiefs a do over 2 games in a row.
    Neither do over affected the outcome of the drive. First one still resulted in a punt and the second resulted in them LOSING a challenge/TO and the Eagles still kicking a field goal. This isn't the groundbreaking discovery you think it is.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Neither do over affected the outcome of the drive. First one still resulted in a punt and the second resulted in them LOSING a challenge/TO and the Eagles still kicking a field goal. This isn't the groundbreaking discovery you think it is.
    Irrelevant but atleast you admit it.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm just here to see you guys cry. Always gotta love the penalties shouldn't be called penalties at certain situations of the game. Then you get the, well every play there's a penalty, but you call it now?!?!?

You guys enjoy the group therapy session, I'm going to celebrate.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
    I'm just here to see you guys cry. Always gotta love the penalties shouldn't be called penalties at certain situations of the game. Then you get the, well every play there's a penalty, but you call it now?!?!?

Lol*

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol*
    Yep, it's going to keep a lot of people up at night knowing the great Vhagar put an asterik by their Superbowl win.

just joking, get fuked
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

Registered Goomba ToxMasculinity's Avatar
    ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iczer View Post

You don't get it? The refs are only supposed to make calls that won't affect the outcome of a game. If there's a penalty on a key play that will dictate the result of the outcome, they're not supposed to call it. This is the new logic behind sports. Refs job is not to officiate a fair game, they're now supposed to officiate a game by making it the most entertaining with calls/no calls. (Ded fkn Srs)
    Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by ToxMasculinity View Post
    You don't get it? The refs are only supposed to make calls that won't affect the outcome of a game. If there's a penalty on a key play that will dictate the result of the outcome, they're not supposed to call it. This is the new logic behind sports. Refs job is not to officiate a fair game, they're now supposed to officiate a game by making it the most entertaining with calls/no calls. (Ded fkn Srs)

I went through a rollercoaster of emotion reading that and still can't tell if you're trolling or not. Well played.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James