zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaibatsu180 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation How to work out nutrition

Good day all
    Im here looking for advice on how I go about calculating my nutrition. As I am starting my fitness journey again I want to get my nutrition down properly as I find that has let me down in the past.
    With that being said I find that I struggle to calculate properly what exactly I should be aiming for each meal and each days total . I struggle with calculating the right amount of protein ,carbs and fats I need during each meal.
    I'm looking for advice on how I calculate it to ensure I am getting the rights amounts and not to much or to little.
    Ideal I'm trying to workout what I need for the shortcut to size program by Jim stoppani that I found a pdf for online

If anyone could explain to me how to calculate properly that would be great. And if anyone was able to help me calculate what I need for this programe based on my current weight of 147 pounds that would be fantastic.
    Thanks in advance for any advice possible

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)