soybear69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help to choose workout program.

Hello, I have been doing bodybuilding for 4 months. I couldn't see much difference in my body compared to the beginning, but there was almost 2x increase in strength. I don't want to work legs because my legs are already too thick. I don't work abs either but plan to start later.

First 3 months i made this split program

1.Day

Bench Press
    Incline Machine Press
    Dumbell Pullover
    Dumbell Fly
    Tricep pushdown
    Overhead Dumbell Extention

2.Day

Seated Cable Lat Pulldown
    Reverse Grip Pulldown
    Seated Cable Row
    Dumbell Row
    Dumbell Curl
    Hummer Curl
    Concentration Curl

3.Day

Dumbell Shoulder Press
    Dumbell Front Raise
    Dumbell Side Lateral Raise
    Barbell Upright-row

Then in last 1 month i made this fullbody program.

Bench Press
    Dumbbell Fly
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    Lat Pulldown
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    Pushdown
    Triceps Extension
    Dumbbell Curl
    Preacher Curl

Now im thinking of going back to first split program. What do you think is my program good? Should i change

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both look bad, I wouldn’t “change” anything with then. I recommend just picking a proper novice program, but do what you enjoy.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Both look bad, I wouldn’t “change” anything with then. I recommend just picking a proper novice program, but do what you enjoy.
    Can you please tell me a program without legs and abs? please

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soybear69 View Post
    All proper programs include lower body/core training.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any program, just skip the leg and abs exercises.

Your upper body isn’t going to grow twice as fast just because you’re skipping the lower half, so there’s no need to do a special no legs/abs program. (As you noted, yours actually didn’t grow at all in your first 4 months of training.)

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not training legs because they already thick is dumb. That's like females that think if they pick up a weight they will gain 20 lb of muscle and look like they juice. It doesn't work that way. Your legs are fat and not training them is hampering your upper body gains as well.

Then i will start to work lower body too, thanks.

SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SaulGuzman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do you think is my program good? Should i change
    I think that both programs are bad for a novice.

You should do bench press, overhead press, dips, pullups, chinups, pushups, rows, deadlift, squats, hip thrust, and others more. Just get strong in compounds movements dont mind about curls!

Take a proper program for that. And train legs, at least do squat.