Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

Question How do you deal with being alone and isolated all the time?

I guess im used to it but still sucks once in a while lol, i just dont relate to anybody.

BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    drugs and alcohol

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i keep telling you, go to the bar

i'll venmo you money for drinks if u need it srs
    Make Europe Germany Again

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mary Jane and video games

I also like skating around my neighborhood by myself. Music and playing instruments is a good introverted hobby too
    TEXAS REPS

BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BLAZEUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    this only works if you are outgoing/are at the level of drunkenness and can maintain it

Originally Posted by deft0nes View Post

I also like skating around my neighborhood by myself.
    would ride MTB around with

HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HitlersSon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BLAZEUP View Post
    drugs and alcohol
    This

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I fantasise about it all the time.

Would never happen in real life though.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    drugs and alcohol
    Based

Hey man thank you for the offer but ive done the bar thing before and its not my kind of crowd, plus me drinking in public is just problems lol.

Originally Posted by deft0nes View Post

I also like skating around my neighborhood by myself. Music and playing instruments is a good introverted hobby too
    Nice man

this only works if you are outgoing/are at the level of drunkenness and can maintain it

would ride MTB around with
    Nice

Originally Posted by HitlersSon View Post
    This
    Nice

Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    I fantasise about it all the time.

Would never happen in real life though.
    Fantasize about wut lol?

AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngusAnalyst is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Buy some mannequins to keep you company

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AngusAnalyst View Post
    get a womannequin like imbored

wood chill with you getter done if you kept all that gay **** to yourself. its weird

down to get ****ed up boyo i know you like to drink too. dont hide from yourself. accept the alcoholism. same with havoc. 3 amigos but you two are bums dont even work lulls. but whatev im still down to get ****ed up we can just get drunk and stoned all night chillin listenen to good tunes watching shows or playing video games

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Want me to shoot up and play a little scrabble or jenga? I'm bringing a few handles of cheap vodka and ciggys for myself tho
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    happened to me today too brah. i have a solid group of friends but no HBB in sight. fuark

Originally Posted by AngusAnalyst View Post
    get a womannequin like imbored

wood chill with you getter done if you kept all that gay **** to yourself. its weird

down to get ****ed up boyo i know you like to drink too. dont hide from yourself. accept the alcoholism. same with havoc. 3 amigos but you two are bums dont even work lulls. but whatev im still down to get ****ed up we can just get drunk and stoned all night chillin listenen to good tunes watching shows or playing video games
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Want me to shoot up and play a little scrabble or jenga? I'm bringing a few handles of cheap vodka and ciggys for myself tho
    Originally Posted by Goodguy03 View Post
    happened to me today too brah. i have a solid group of friends but no HBB in sight. fuark
    Lol

Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alcohol, cigarettes, YouTube, watch news, eat nice. Kinda used to it now and maybe stay like that forever.

Yeah but that feel of being like that all the time will hit you once in a while, not so hard though.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    lmao that guy

did he ever explain wtf he did with it, i think he said he got rid of it, do you sell it? do you throw it in the trash, it would look like a dead body... do you give it away? could you imagine some autistic serial killer showing up responding to your craigslist add to take it off your hands...
    Lol

Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    Alcohol, cigarettes, YouTube, watch news, eat nice. Kinda used to it now and maybe stay like that forever.

Yeah but that feel of being like that all the time will hit you once in a while, not so hard though.
    Yeah man dem feels

NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What do you do for a living?

For me, I live on the Internet for a social life.
    Never send a Christian lawyer to go after a Jewish judge.

Women explained: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153559281

Added 2024: I am the forum incel. Feel free to msg me about my incel life or about Chicago's crime / liberal government.

Originally Posted by NealIRC View Post
    What do you do for a living?

For me, I live on the Internet for a social life.
    Havent worked in a while.

NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    No college degree?

I been on and off (and banned) on Pokemon forums, before participating in news discussions in my city. Including crime stats.
    Never send a Christian lawyer to go after a Jewish judge.

Women explained: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153559281

Added 2024: I am the forum incel. Feel free to msg me about my incel life or about Chicago's crime / liberal government.

Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    I thought you were applying to work at Vandelay Industries? At least that's what you've been telling the unemployment office.

Originally Posted by NealIRC View Post
    No college degree?

I been on and off (and banned) on Pokemon forums, before participating in news discussions in my city. Including crime stats.
    Nice

I thought you were applying to work at Vandelay Industries? At least that's what you've been telling the unemployment office.
    Lol

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    lmao that guy

did he ever explain wtf he did with it, i think he said he got rid of it, do you sell it? do you throw it in the trash, it would look like a dead body... do you give it away? could you imagine some autistic serial killer showing up responding to your craigslist add to take it off your hands...
    i believe he said he sold it

can u imagine

i believe he said he sold it

can u imagine
    lol hopefully he installed a new vag on that thing before he sold it. all that incel coom must have mutated after a while.

lol hopefully he installed a new vag on that thing before he sold it. all that incel coom must have mutated after a while.

nah dog

you jsut wash it in a regular dishwasher cycle

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hobbies and alcohol . Works for me , buts it’s easier when you’re an introvert to begin with .

Wouldn’t mind a sloot once in a while,but with a handicap like a micro, it just wasn’t meant to be
    Make Misc great again

AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000) AnotherZoomer is a complete loser! (-2000)

Deal. PM me. Need some money

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Hobbies and alcohol . Works for me , buts it’s easier when you’re an introvert to begin with .

Wouldn’t mind a sloot once in a while,but with a handicap like a micro, it just wasn’t meant to be
    Lol hahah

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    [youtube]IgFqcSmgT3E[youtube]

RIP