Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    They will NEVER admit they got duped.... their ego simply won't allow it.
    MOST of the people I know who got it are now fully admitting they regret it. The only ones I know who won't admit it refuse to mention / acknowledge it.

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's pretty funny to still see so much cope from the mudbloods ITT

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    MOST of the people I know who got it are now fully admitting they regret it. The only ones I know who won't admit it refuse to mention / acknowledge it.
    It's tough to talk about this IRL, even with some other purebloods. For example, my brother is a pureblood, but his kids all got the clotshot. Cant talk to him about this because he'll be in denial just like the muddies on here.

The only people you can talk to about this are other pureblood men that actually wear the pants in their family and didn't let their wife or kids get the poison.

My best friend was a pureblood, totally against the vaccines until he had to get it for work (NYPD), now I cant even send him links of all the people dying suddenly because I know it'll bother him.

Just another way to divide this country. Brilliant really.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XcelerateNYC View Post
    It's tough to talk about this IRL, even with some other purebloods. For example, my brother is a pureblood, but his kids all got the clotshot. Cant talk to him about this because he'll be in denial just like the muddies on here.

The only people you can talk to about this are other pureblood men that actually wear the pants in their family and didn't let their wife or kids get the poison.

My best friend was a pureblood, totally against the vaccines until he had to get it for work (NYPD), now I cant even send him links of all the people dying suddenly because I know it'll bother him.

Just another way to divide this country. Brilliant really.
    Ya anyone who forced their kids to get it at this point are retarded.

The fear campaign really got to a lot of people. I'll tell ya the second I verified it was all bullsh!t. When they were trying to really doom + gloom everyone, sports are shutting down...ok, I'll bite, this might be serious.

Can't go to the gym. Can't go to your own families funeral should they die. But...

TOTALLY FINE to join race riots, shoulder to shoulder, in crowds of thousands and thousands of people. That doesn't spread anything! So Marxist demonstrations are somehow not only immune to "the spread" of COVID, they slowed the spread!

https://coloradosun.com/2020/06/30/p...avirus-spread/

Burn a police car? Totally fine.
    Going to your grandma's funeral since she was actually in the small sliver of age demographic that could die from it? NOT ALLOWED!

A few months after this, there was protests in Cuba, they were protesting their communist government. The news cycle SHIFTED again...all the sudden protesting was full of "SUPER SPREADERS." So as long as you are pro-commie, pro-race riot, Antifa and BLM, you don't spread it, YOU SLOW THE SPREAD. But if you are protesting your commie government? Super spreaders!

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...ho-2021-07-14/

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya anyone who forced their kids to get it at this point are retarded.

The fear campaign really got to a lot of people. I'll tell ya the second I verified it was all bullsh!t. When they were trying to really doom + gloom everyone, sports are shutting down...ok, I'll bite, this might be serious.

Can't go to the gym. Can't go to your own families funeral should they die. But...

TOTALLY FINE to join race riots, shoulder to shoulder, in crowds of thousands and thousands of people. That doesn't spread anything! So Marxist demonstrations are somehow not only immune to "the spread" of COVID, they slowed the spread!

https://coloradosun.com/2020/06/30/p...avirus-spread/

Burn a police car? Totally fine.
    Going to your grandma's funeral since she was actually in the small sliver of age demographic that could die from it? NOT ALLOWED!

A few months after this, there was protests in Cuba, they were protesting their communist government. The news cycle SHIFTED again...all the sudden protesting was full of "SUPER SPREADERS." So as long as you are pro-commie, pro-race riot, Antifa and BLM, you don't spread it, YOU SLOW THE SPREAD. But if you are protesting your commie government? Super spreaders!

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...ho-2021-07-14/
    Preaching to the choir boyo.

LOL at being so incredibly stupid that you couldn't see all the hypocrisies of your masters. Libs are truly braindead subhuman morons.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do they say why?

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Are you up to six shots?
    Not yet!

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vaccine was straight annoying and useless

I passed out during the first

Only got it bc my parents forced me ( was living with them at the time before I bought a place )

If they didn't force me hellllll noooooo I wouldn't get that..

Although it was mandatory for my job they said they'd select 10% to confirm they actually got it and I got selected

Hell no I wouldn't have came 10 ft from that vaccine if it wasn't for my soy parents ( and job I guess )

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The tour is over, vaxcels. Time to admit you followed the lying mainstream media, experimental "Science" and peer pressure instead of common sense.

For those who were forced to because of workplace jab policies, I will apologize on behalf of all the evil experimental mrna drug pushers.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh dear

vaxcels https://youtu.be/fbFayD_S_54

they will never learn

vax 55k people to prevent 1 hospitalisation and it gets worse

TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who else remembers vaxcels getting tats that they were vaccinated and putting that chit in their social media profiles like the Ukraine flag? So fuggin cringe.

When you low-test, mudblooded troglodytes are ever faced with a ‘difficult’ decision in the future, look to your higher test masters for the correct and adjusted response. You shills were literally lining up to get poked out of pure terror because the media told you to be scared. It was the 80s HIV chit all over again.

Here’s a novel idea…stop being a fatass and take care of your body. There. I just gave you the best vaccine on the fuggin market. It was free and painless.
    Trump 2024, 2028, and 2032.

Still a pure blood. Mudbloods seething rn.

cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can't believe it's over for jabbies
    PUREBLOOD CREW

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TallTigerTwo View Post
    Who else remembers vaxcels getting tats that they were vaccinated and putting that chit in their social media profiles like the Ukraine flag? So fuggin cringe.

When you low-test, mudblooded troglodytes are ever faced with a ‘difficult’ decision in the future, look to your higher test masters for the correct and adjusted response. You shills were literally lining up to get poked out of pure terror because the media told you to be scared. It was the 80s HIV chit all over again.

Here’s a novel idea…stop being a fatass and take care of your body. There. I just gave you the best vaccine on the fuggin market. It was free and painless.
    Reps on recharge, brah

Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Current excess death levels in the EU, USA, CA, etc, are a cause of concern. But we face again the same problems we had with covid, to some extent. Dodgy data, methodology, recording, reporting, analysis, (or lack of it all), & so on.

You may as well give up.

Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    The tour is over, vaxcels. Time to admit you followed the lying mainstream media, experimental "Science" and peer pressure instead of common sense.

For those who were forced to because of workplace jab policies, I will apologize on behalf of all the evil experimental mrna drug pushers.
    What's bad about it?

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    What's bad about it?
    What's good about it, Jabbie?

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't regret it. The jab was highly effective against the original strain. I got the jab in February 2021 and I still believe it protected me and I got no side effects, so what's the problem? I'm not getting boosters since the virus has evolved to not being a serious disease and the boosters don't seem to work against the variants.

Anti vaxcels can't seem how to see the logic in this.

Also think it's so funny how you guys keep saying it's all over for us. When exactly are these terrible side effects going to hit me? Still waiting... two more weeks right?
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    I don't regret it. The jab was highly effective against the original strain. I got the jab in February 2021 and I still believe it protected me and I got no side effects, so what's the problem? I'm not getting boosters since the virus has evolved to not being a serious disease and the boosters don't seem to work against the variants.

Also think it's so funny how you guys keep saying it's all over for us. When exactly are these terrible side effects going to hit me? Still waiting... two more weeks right?
    Nice Cope.

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post

Go get your booster and find out. Guaranteed you're not up to date on your booster shots.

MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at vaxcel copers in this thread

Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong jabbies cope ITT

Vaxcucks are sub humans mudblood for life and can't do a damn thing about it.
    Once you're a vaxcel, you're a vaxcel till you die. (much sooner than Pureblood GigaChads)
    Pureblood crew

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yep everyone i know that hasn't died of it is regretting it except a few copers most say they "haven't felt right since" constant chest pains etc

dunno how to break it to them... they never will.

Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Enjoy your vAIDS jabcels, no refunds.

Pureblood crew

Originally Posted by Jkm94 View Post
    Enjoy your vAIDS jabcels, no refunds.

Bahaha! Jabcels getting wrecked in this thread. They want us to forget about their CovAIDS "Vaccine" campaign of hatred towards people who questioned the experimental mrna "vaccine". We'll never forget being treated like Nazis and having death wished upon us for not falling in line with the jab pushing gestapo and jabber media.

Not one has apologized, and they never will. Never forgive, never forget. Purebloods for (a long and healthy) life.

The media, and Libcucks in general, truly put the "Jabber" in Jibber Jabber.