GS3888 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not losing a lot of weight

I don't count calories or anything but I try my best to eat aa clean as possible. I definitely have cheat days.

I go to the gym about 5-6 days a week and when I'm there I do half hour of cardio then about 45 min of weight training.

My clothes are fitting a bit better but the number on the scale isn't moving.

I gained a lot of weight since 2019. I was eating out at restaurants almost everyday and eating a lot of junk.

I see people on social media completely transform their bodies on 6 months- 1 year. I've been trying my best since September 2022 and it's such slow progress.

I'm 34 years old and 216lbs at the moment. What am I doing wrong?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat less food.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “When you think about the definition of clean eating, it’s kind of nebulous. Are we talking about unprocessed foods? Because whey protein is very processed, but it’s not bad for you—it’s very good for you. So, when we say ‘clean eating,’ it’s kind of a phrase that we throw around, but really don’t understand.” - Omar Isuf

basically, eating "clean" doesn't really mean anything, and you can easily gain weight even if you're eating "clean". i'd suggest you to count your calories to get an actual idea of how much you're eating, or start eating smaller portions and see if it helps