Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Console comparison.

-Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've beaten it on hard and I'm working on the achievements now.

This is easily one of the best horror games this gen (actually, of all time srs). It even outdoes RE2make in a few areas. There is replay value (Phantom necromorphs and a new ending in new game plus, unlockable suits), but not much more than 2-3 runs. Replay value is further enhanced by the intensity director. Basically, the game has a system that makes each run through a section different. You could get exploding vents, different necromorph spawns, lights shutting off, monster sounds randomly, environmental stuff going off (sprinklers, showers, TVs, etc...). I watched a friend of mine play and he was getting railed by monsters in certain sections. It blew my mind when I ran through those same sections and got nothing but some sounds and flickering lights. The only negative to this is that it can make backtracking a bit of a pain, but that adds to the experience IMO. If you want that upgrade you have to go back for, you'll have to expend some resources.

My biggest plus is how interconnected the world is. It's like the RPD in RE2make, so you can now explore the Ishimura in its entirety and go back to the beginning whenever you want. There are plenty of reasons to explore and backtrack to previous areas too (unlockable doors via security access levels, side missions).

Every weapon is useful and has a badass secondary fire mode (changed from the original), and they are all fun af to use. I'm extremely partial to the ripper and plasma cutter though. Their upgrade tree's are also super expanded with multiple special upgrades you can discover by exploring the ship.

The boss fights and engineering puzzle sections are all improved on from the original, and there are a few new ones. The story has been expanded with a few new twists. Isaacs new voice acting is fantastic. There are a bunch of side quests that flesh out the story from the original and tie into the sequels. All of the characters from the original have more to say and do so they feel more three dimensional. There is no cut content from the original.

I could gush about this game all day. It is so good that it made the original obsolete. Only other horror game to do this is RE1make.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post

This is easily one of the best horror games this gen (actually, of all time srs). It even outdoes RE2make in a few areas. There is replay value (Phantom necromorphs and a new ending in new game plus, unlockable suits), but not much more than 2-3 runs. Replay value is further enhanced by the intensity director. Basically, the game has a system that makes each run through a section different. You could get exploding vents, different necromorph spawns, lights shutting off, monster sounds randomly, environmental stuff going off (sprinklers, showers, TVs, etc...). I watched a friend of mine play and he was getting railed by monsters in certain sections. It blew my mind when I ran through those same sections and got nothing but some sounds and flickering lights. The only negative to this is that it can make backtracking a bit of a pain, but that adds to the experience IMO. If you want that upgrade you have to go back for, you'll have to expend some resources.

My biggest plus is how interconnected the world is. It's like the RPD in RE2make, so you can now explore the Ishimura in its entirety and go back to the beginning whenever you want. There are plenty of reasons to explore and backtrack to previous areas too (unlockable doors via security access levels, side missions).

Every weapon is useful and has a badass secondary fire mode (changed from the original), and they are all fun af to use. I'm extremely partial to the ripper and plasma cutter though. Their upgrade tree's are also super expanded with multiple special upgrades you can discover by exploring the ship.

The boss fights and engineering puzzle sections are all improved on from the original, and there are a few new ones. The story has been expanded with a few new twists. Isaacs new voice acting is fantastic. There are a bunch of side quests that flesh out the story from the original and tie into the sequels. All of the characters from the original have more to say and do so they feel more three dimensional. There is no cut content from the original.

I could gush about this game all day. It is so good that it made the original obsolete. Only other horror game to do this is RE1make.
    Sounds like they updated more than I thought. Will still wait for a big sale though. Would be a day 1 buy if I hadn't played the original twice though
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Think I fully upgraded the Plasma cutter because I figured it have the most ammo. Reminded me of a magnum and was definitely heavy hitter. Also loved the Ripper and had it fully upgraded. The Ripper saved my ass so many times, the best weapon in the game for me IMO. Next play through will be fully upgraded Flamethrower, people are saying that's the best weapon. The Force gun I was excited for because of it's shotgun like quality, but was a disappointment. Maybe because I hadn't full upgraded? The Contact Beam was perfect for killing the heavy stuff.

Plasma cutter, Ripper, and Contact Beam is all you need. Maybe the Flame Thrower could replace the Ripper, I'm not sure

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agreed, game is just a blast to play through and the game just oozes atmosphere and its presentation is top notch. I hate horror games, but really enjoying this.

Plasma cutter is goat lol, feels so good to use and yeah, I didnt think I'd use the ripper blade, but it's actually pretty damn good. I also like how the game forces to change up my weapons because of the limited supply of ammo. Went through an entire chapter of just using ripper blade lol.
    Sig line can't be a novel

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finished the game, was really good ... 9/10 for me, loved the level design, sound design and it was nice playing a tight, focused linear game that doesn't waste my time with tedious busywork.

The last boss however was aids ... Whoever thought that it was a fun fight must have been high, it was basically just being lucky and having good aim ... brb shooting a tiny pimple that's constantly moving around to end it.
    Sig line can't be a novel

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Finished the game, was really good ... 9/10 for me, loved the level design, sound design and it was nice playing a tight, focused linear game that doesn't waste my time with tedious busywork.

The last boss however was aids ... Whoever thought that it was a fun fight must have been high, it was basically just being lucky and having good aim ... brb shooting a tiny pimple that's constantly moving around to end it.
    Ah so they didn't completely revamp the final boss? That was always my biggest issue with the game ffs.
    Those final couple of hours are some of the most fun though right? Loved the waves of enemies on a new landscape
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew