jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Do you watch sports?

If yes, what sports?
    If no, why?
    If yes, why?

Your baseball seems very boring to watch.
    Maybe I would enjoy playing it, just hitting the ball with a bat for the fun of it.
    Like Negan!
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I watch American football on Sunday, Monday and Thursday.

Why? Those are the days it is on tv and give me an excuse to order a pizza and drink beer.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm interested in watching certain players because of their stories.

I've followed Ronaldo since I first saw him in the Euro 2004 because there was no one like him except for maybe Ronaldinho. I used to watch Champions League soccer but now that Ronaldo left I'm not interested. I'll probably watch the Saudi league now where he's playing.

I started watching NFL a few years ago when the Patriots let go of Tom Brady. He moved to the Buccs and went on to win another Super Bowl right away. I'll follow whatever team he joins next season. Probably the Raiders I assume.

I'm going to watch college football and follow Coach Prime at Colorado University, see how long it takes to turn a 1 win team into a PAC-12 Champion. I've been following his insane recruiting run this offseason.
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post
    I think the professional players are way overpaid when other more important professions such as teachers should get paid more.
    Organized sports are like religion and politics.
    People choose a side and they pay money for it, so that the top of the pyramid get richer and richer.

Yet, I watch MMA, rarely boxing/kickboxing.
    I watched the soccer world cup semifinals and final.
    Rarely, in the past, tennis.
    4-5 rugby matches.

The Distinguished Citizen, Argentinian movie, from 2016

Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    I'm interested in watching certain players because of their stories.

I've followed Ronaldo since I first saw him in the Euro 2004 because there was no one like him except for maybe Ronaldinho.
    Kaka, Ronaldo {the first one}, Ronaldinho, Robben, Baggio, Iniesta, Zidane, Maradona and many others... come on, dude!
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am the grand child of Dana White so I watch UFC.

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    Kaka, Ronaldo {the first one}, Ronaldinho, Robben, Baggio, Iniesta, Zidane, Maradona and many others... come on, dude!
    I would say CR7 had the most raw technical talent. He was dazzling to watch.

Ronaldinho was similar, but he burnt out fast after accomplishing everything in a couple of years.

Maradona obviously is above the other two in GOAT status but he stopped playing before then.

Zidane had that one signature spin move that was kind if cool.

The rest were just great players, but in my opinion CR7 in the Euro '04 , it became obvious he was the most talented player in that tournament and going forward was amazing watching him develop his skills. Very flashy player.

*edit*

My all time GOAT of soccer list would be something like:

1. Pele
    2. Maradona
    3. Messi
    4 & 5. CR7 & Ronaldinho
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png