T-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any good BREAKFAST recipies

Ok, I'm tired of my usual breakfast. After having 3 eggs, some toast and a few cups of milk, eggs are starting to smell repulsive. I've almost thrown up the last few days on the first bite.

So.... what do you guys have for breakfast? Any other breakfast foods that can supply the same amount of protein that eggs do? Thanks.

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure about AS much, but I take a decent sized bowl of oatmeal oats (100% pure medium oatmeal, none of the junk food crap), usually about 150 grams, and then slice a banana into the oats. Then I add some cold milk. Mind you, I don't just have this once per day...
    This, with a pint of milk, maybe more food if you're a big eater, and you'll be all set.

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    agreed, eggs get old and make me wanna yack. I like some french toast or a big bowl of cereal, lots of milk, and maybe oatmeal, it isnt a science with me.
    Get it in Gear

quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I mix up two packs of organic instant oatmeal, one scoop of chocolate whey protein, about a cup of fruit, and some splenda. Very good

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    any kind of meat will do. or you can try and prepare the eggs diffrently, put on some hot sauce, make an ommlete, breakfast burritoes ect...

upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000) upper90farpost is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 cup kashi go lean crunch, 1 cup (before put in grinder) ground oats, 1 cup milk all in a bowl. put in fridge for 20 minutes to thicken up. amazing

Edit: This if bulking

baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I need sht that is super quick, or I wont get the time to eat at all. Lately I've been eating 2 protein bars along with my multivitamin and a glass of something, usually orange juice, water, or milk..so, 560-690cal and 42-50pro
    "Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thecasioguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i usually just throw whatever i can find in the blender and chug it like a champ.

LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by T-T View Post
    Ok, I'm tired of my usual breakfast. After having 3 eggs, some toast and a few cups of milk, eggs are starting to smell repulsive. I've almost thrown up the last few days on the first bite.

So.... what do you guys have for breakfast? Any other breakfast foods that can supply the same amount of protein that eggs do? Thanks.
    if you have leftovers i would eat that. I make sure that if i ever cook anything for myself that i cook more than i know i will eat so i can microwave whatever it is in the morning
    180 Bench
    290 Squat
    300 Deadlift
    160 Clean

Im a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

Dont make fun of me for being 130, make fun of me for being short