AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDuece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you could choose any 4 supps...

For my birthday I get to choose any 4 supplements I want. So basically excluding steroids and PH's (Im 18 years old), what supplements would you ask for? Im thinking Whey protein, Creatine, 1AD, and CLA? Something along those general lines. What would you guys ask for? I appreciate the input.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    well thought you were doin well with the no steroid or ph's....

then you mentioned 1AD which is a ph....

AHHHHHHHHHH....

whey protein- optinum nutrition 100% whey...
    creatine - prolab....
    multivitamin- whoever...
    flax seed oil - whoever....

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -creatine cell volumizer
    NOZ, V-12, Swole V2

-protein powder
    people seem to like ON whey, whatever you want

-recovery product
    some sort of BCAA mix, like ICE, or maybe that new G-Plenish stuff

-multivitamin, efa oil, or some other thing like that which you don't already have.

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    protein blend
    creatine
    mv
    efa
    peace
    j

CleaR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would get

ON 100% Whey
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Protein blend (casein)

brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitromine- PRD
    Nitabol- Metabolic Diet
    Ultra Size- Beverly International
    Osmotic Gf- Dorian Yates Approved

drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    whey protein- optinum nutrition 100% whey...
    creatine - prolab....
    multivitamin- whoever...
    flax seed oil - whoever....
    Bump...that's all you need. But as long as it's a present, for the multi and flax, ask for some quality stuff i.e. flax-Barlean's, multi-maybe Solgar or Beverly Intl. brand
    Last edited by drvnwun; 10-28-2003 at 06:55 PM.
    The preservation of health is a duty. Few seem conscious that there is such a thing as physical morality.-Herbert Spencer

He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. -Hunter S. Thompson

Beelzebub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, i'm guessing if it's your birthday, then someone else is buying, so save the flax oil and multivitamin. that's cheap stuff you can buy on your own. how much of a supply are they willing to foot?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it." Adolf Hitler

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    then you mentioned 1AD which is a ph....
    I thought the same thing.

4 supps is more than enough. I would go with Optimum 100% whey, normal ol' creatine, flax, and just double down on the protein .
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

cookmic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -creatine cell volumizer
    NOZ, V-12, Swole V2

-protein powder
    people seem to like ON whey, whatever you want

-recovery product
    some sort of BCAA mix, like ICE, or maybe that new G-Plenish stuff

-multivitamin, efa oil, or some other thing like that which you don't already have
    Bump that. I recently began running V2 and like it much better than creatine. Also, I would go with the 10 lb bag of ON whey and the BCAA mix like ICE, Vendetta ect. since you aren't buying.

hbk3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: If you could choose any 4 supps...

Originally posted by AceDuece
    For my birthday I get to choose any 4 supplements I want. So basically excluding steroids and PH's (Im 18 years old), what supplements would you ask for? Im thinking Whey protein, Creatine, 1AD, and CLA? Something along those general lines. What would you guys ask for? I appreciate the input.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------cytosport muscle milk bannana creme protein, AST hsc juicy grape creatine, optimum nutritions glutamine, muscle jack its a natural herb with longifolia in it .
    while your at the start of the dumbell rack I am at the end looking for more weight. if you look like pee wee herman do not tell me you have a great workout becuse i will tell you ,your a waste of skin. if your afraid of heavyweight do PILATES.

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Beelzebub
    well, i'm guessing if it's your birthday, then someone else is buying, so save the flax oil and multivitamin. that's cheap stuff you can buy on your own. how much of a supply are they willing to foot?
    bump. Thats why i was thinking of the stuff i posted. It's more expensive/better.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    but why make your parents pay more than they really need to....

Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whey protein
    flax seed oil
    multi vitamin
    more protein

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Swole V.2
    I.C.E
    ON 100% Whey
    Costco Gift Card = anabolic food

Flax & Multi are not that expensive.
    *spot for sale- low monthly rates*

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein

Prolab's Creatine

Multivitamin

Flax Seed Oil

Those are the four most important in my opinion.

Originally posted by bignbuff
    Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein

Prolab's Creatine

Multivitamin

Flax Seed Oil

Those are the four most important in my opinion.
    good choices from a wise man...

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good choices from a wise man...
    Thanks bro. Looking at your post I see that you chose the same thing. Smart minds think alike I guess.

Poppa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ast VP2
    Ast Creatine HSC
    Ast Multi
    Health from the sun Flax