Iloveetoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It frustrates me that almost everyone is in a relationship but I'm not.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Race/Ethnicity:
    Personality Type (keep it 100 G):
    Gf or Slay Total :

You have two options op.

Take a hard look in the mirror with the cards you were dealt, and then figure out everything you can change. Or seethe/cope.

Trust me king/queen/viceroy I've been here.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 01-18-2023 at 01:42 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

If everyone is in a relationship or married then it shouldn't be my looks.

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Race/Ethnicity:
    Personality Type (keep it 100 G):
    Gf or Slay Total :

You have two options op.

Take a hard look in the mirror with the cards you were dealt, and then figure out everything you can change. Or seethe/cope.

Trust me king/queen/viceroy I've been here.

SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimpSlayer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most men's wives are at least ugly, boring, autistic, sloots, high maitenance, or a combination. No reason to be jealous of the average relationship.

Originally Posted by SimpSlayer View Post
    Most men's wives are at least ugly, boring, autistic, sloots, high maitenance, or a combination. No reason to be jealous of the average relationship.
    How do you know if I'm jealous or not?

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just because people are in a relationship doesn't mean they're happy, most are actually miserable

Or dating an absolute slob
    Balanced Test Crew

Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    Just because people are in a relationship doesn't mean they're happy, most are actually miserable

Or dating an absolute slob
    But I still want to be in one.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iloveetoo View Post
    That doesnt even make any sense. If you arent a troll either listen to people that have been where you are and gotten SUCCESS

or sit around like "yeah it isnt me". Mf it is you. Even if you arent doing anything wrong. Your physical traits are you. And then everything else ? Thats YOU TOO, but it can be changed.

so either keep doing what you're doing, or....whatever
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Therein lies the problem.

Your desperation is a turnoff.

Women don't want to be in a relationship with a man who will be in a relationship with anyone. They want opt be in a relationship with a man who has options but chose them.

With a side of silly Eggiesinabasket's Avatar
    Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why would you want to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship?

You know how chitty most people are? Rushing into a relationship with just anyone is a risk--more likely than not it will result in you staying staus quo or off for the worse.

Getting to a relationship is easy. But finding the right one to to be in a relationship together is hard.

If your goal is just a relationship, you're not going to filter partners well.
    Go Jets Go
    Lurk Alert: If you've seen me post once, I've watched your posts 20 times more
    Final Form Goal: 2 Door Fridge Mode
    All paths set, final destination: Entropy

S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't understand what you're asking? I don't understand what is stopping you from getting in a relationship?

If the goal is to get a girlfriend, I'm sure a personal trainer, vocal coach, stylist and photographer, mixed with dating apps could easily help you to achieve that goal.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

My mamma said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tom.

Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100) Flappy4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Need more info. What are you doing to try to find dates? What's working and what's not?

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of your friends prob couldn't survive being solo. Focus on inner happiness, no one else is going to give that to you. If you feel the need to be in a relationship to be happy, you are just fcking yourself over.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    think of it this way

half of people aren't in a relationship
    half of people in a relationship have alot of problems and are miserable

so that's 25% of people in a good relationship, now take half of that for the relationships that are happy and lasting

point is don't be in a rush and don't be desperate.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew