Thread: Eggs?

Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eggs?

What kind do you guys eat? The cheapo walmart ones or something more high dollar? What’s your preferred method of cooking them? I just scramble mine in a bowl for 30 seconds then microwave them and eat with no spices whatsoever

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t eat whole eggs regularly anymore, but when I used to have more of them, I prefer the fancy pasture raised brown ones over-medium…. Soft yolk but not runny… and only 1-2 in total.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cheap or free ones. Raw, mixed with milk, Greek yogurt and whey.

I could probably cut my food budget in half with all the free food I get. Instead I feed it to wild animals and take their pictures with a trail camera and post it on the internet.
    Furnishe renal hoses in Cofeville Kasas. Washe/drye, full kitcen, cale/wif, all bills paid. Welders, fiters, boilermakes, electicians, inpectors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plant, pipline and anmal fod plant conractors.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't always eat eggs, but when I do they're over easy, or scrambled, or hard boiled.

Cage free store brand is usually what I get. Mainly because I don't want a cage around my egg carton. If I wanted a challenge getting into my egg carton I'd arm wrestler the grocery store employees for them.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I prefer the fancy pasture raised brown ones over-medium…. Soft yolk but not runny…
    This is exactly what I eat and how to eat them, and I usually have them every day. I don't mind spending money on good eggs, but I live in Japan and even the average eggs here blow anything away that I've had in the states as far as taste for less than half the cost. It's currently around $4 for a carton of the brown, farm raised ones here.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    This is exactly what I eat and how to eat them, and I usually have them every day. I don't mind spending money on good eggs, but I live in Japan and even the average eggs here blow anything away that I've had in the states as far as taste for less than half the cost. It's currently around $4 for a carton of the brown, farm raised ones here.
    The best ones I’ve had were actually from one of my ex’s backyard hens. They just grazed outdoors and also ate flax meal that she’d feed them along with some other stuff… most intense orange yolks I’ve ever seen.

You know they’re good when the shells aren’t all uniform and perfectly smooth like the ones they select for the stores

How is Japan? I’m actually trying to learn the language right now. It’s fukkin brutal!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The best ones I’ve had were actually from one of my ex’s backyard hens. They just grazed outdoors and also ate flax meal that she’d feed them along with some other stuff… most intense orange yolks I’ve ever seen.

You know they’re good when the shells aren’t all uniform and perfectly smooth like the ones they select for the stores

How is Japan? I’m actually trying to learn the language right now. It’s fukkin brutal!
    For Christmas we actually got a gift of 3 cartons of eggs from my wifes friend who knows someone that has a farm, and they were known as "dragon eggs", the yolks are literally almost red in color. Not sure what the chickens are fed, but the yolks were rich and delicious.

Japan is good, every country comes with its faults but I like the fact that people here are polite and care about keeping the harmony of society (literally known as the "wah"). That can be both good and bad (I'm freaking tired of wearing a mask every day, but I'd be ostracised for being out in public without one). Individual freedoms are set aside for the betterment of your neighbor, which definitely wouldn't go over well with many in "Murica". But on the plus side crime is minimal, there's very few homeless, and drugs are basically non-existent. We have dogs and so we are seen out walking in our neighborhood often, and people are incredibly nice to us. The other day we stopped and talked to some older lady for a few minutes, and she was so happy that someone stopped to talk to her that a couple days later she asked around and found our house and brought us some snacks she got while out shopping. She didn't know us at all other than that 10 minute conversation we had in passing.

The language is incredibly difficult to learn and with 3 different writing styles (hiragana, katakana, and kanji) it would take someone years to become even slightly proficient with speaking and reading/writing.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I only buy free range or barn laid eggs - I refuse to buy cage eggs for ethical (animal welfare) reasons. I'll occasionally have eggs somewhere like McDonald's, where I expect they'll be cage eggs, but I try to avoid it.

I live in Australia and we don't differentiate between white and brown eggs - they're the same price, but most the eggs I buy are pale brown in colour. I usually get a dozen from Aldi for about $4.50, which is $3.15 in US dollars. My parents have chickens and give us eggs sometimes - they consistently have larger yolks and are delicious.

If I'm having eggs on their own I'll usually have 3 or 4 In a soft scramble with a Tbs or butter and some chives, served on toast, or sometimes a bagel. On occasion I'll have some smoked salmon with them.

If I'm making a full English breakfast (a rarity) then it has got to be fried eggs (2), and the yolk has to be runny or I am very sad!

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I eat 2 eggs with my breakfast probably 5 days a week. I only buy the pasture raised eggs and you can definitely tell the quality difference vs. a store brand white egg. The yolks are a dark orange color and not a bright yellow. I also like my yolks soft and usually throw them on a couple of pieces of toast.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t eat whole eggs regularly anymore, but when I used to have more of them, I prefer the fancy pasture raised brown ones over-medium…. Soft yolk but not runny… and only 1-2 in total.
    Wth the one exception that I've recently gotten back into mixing a single yolk in with my whites a couple days a week, EXACTLY this

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    For Christmas we actually got a gift of 3 cartons of eggs from my wifes friend who knows someone that has a farm, and they were known as "dragon eggs", the yolks are literally almost red in color. Not sure what the chickens are fed, but the yolks were rich and delicious.

Japan is good, every country comes with its faults but I like the fact that people here are polite and care about keeping the harmony of society (literally known as the "wah"). That can be both good and bad (I'm freaking tired of wearing a mask every day, but I'd be ostracised for being out in public without one). Individual freedoms are set aside for the betterment of your neighbor, which definitely wouldn't go over well with many in "Murica". But on the plus side crime is minimal, there's very few homeless, and drugs are basically non-existent. We have dogs and so we are seen out walking in our neighborhood often, and people are incredibly nice to us. The other day we stopped and talked to some older lady for a few minutes, and she was so happy that someone stopped to talk to her that a couple days later she asked around and found our house and brought us some snacks she got while out shopping. She didn't know us at all other than that 10 minute conversation we had in passing.

The language is incredibly difficult to learn and with 3 different writing styles (hiragana, katakana, and kanji) it would take someone years to become even slightly proficient with speaking and reading/writing.
    Mirin. Japan's the ultimate dream destination for me. I've always been obsessed with their culture (martial arts/history/art/architecture) & Japanese food is my favorite on Earth. I've only ever lived in or traveled to the harder living parts of Asia (India & the Middle East).

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16