CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What's your take on cash account with 3.8% apy?

Talking about WEALTHFRONT here.
    I've recently put 40k into this and I like it so far, you can move that money into investments if you wish but I haven't done that because I have another investment account with them but it's been so stagnant for a year that I don't even want to mess with that.

Obviously I always feel there's a better type of account to put my money into but I thought maybe some of you could chime on this.
    Thank you all.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CanardMedic View Post
    Talking about WEALTHFRONT here.
    I've recently put 40k into this and I like it so far, you can move that money into investments if you wish but I haven't done that because I have another investment account with them but it's been so stagnant for a year that I don't even want to mess with that.

Obviously I always feel there's a better type of account to put my money into but I thought maybe some of you could chime on this.
    Thank you all.
    I did this with Sofi savings account with the same interest rate plus a $250 bonus with direct deposit. I had $30,000 sitting in a legacy bank getting like 0.2% interest or some peasant chit like that. So far I've been happy with it. I was gonna throw the money into I-bonds... but I can't help but think I'll do just as good laddering short term T-bills or even sitting in this savings account. I presume if rates keep going up they will raise their interest rates quickly as well, but I don't think you can go wrong with whichever online bank you go with. Swap em around for bonuses when you can.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"