Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the mclaren car needs more sponsors. I can still see some orange
    Fck u james

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good race. RB are a lock for Constructors Championship, put your house on it.

Nice to see AM at the pointy end of the field again, Alonso looks like a man who's enjoying racing, moreso than at any point in his career so far I think. The whole penalties thing makes the sport look a bit silly though. Alosno wasn't the only one out of his grid box at the start though, the cars are so limited in visibility these days I'm wondering how many are having real problems. Not an excuse though, they're all supposed to be the very best.

For you Ameribrahs, early days but Sargeant may be a decent racer, hopefully you can finally have a decent F1 driver again.

Liked Strolls move on the outside of Sainz at the beginning of the race. Love to see that sort of thing.

Ferrari are nowhere near good enough, nor are Mercedes. Merc will work on it and undoubtedly improve with typical German efficiency, Ferrari will run around in circles going nowhere in typical Ferrari fashion.

Sad to see Williams and McLaren being reduced to also-rans, two once mighty teams. Norris is too good to be driving that piece of sht.

Russell once again beating Hamilton handily, he's making a habit of it.

Magnussen looked capable as always, Hulkenberg is not really impressing at all!

Final note - Jos Verstappen's face at the end when Perez was celebrating with his team, and Jos' face was like thunder. Bet he went home and kicked the dog. Dickhead.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Good race. RB are a lock for Constructors Championship, put your house on it.

The whole penalties thing makes the sport look a bit silly though.

For you Ameribrahs, early days but Sargeant may be a decent racer, hopefully you can finally have a decent F1 driver again.

Liked Strolls move on the outside of Sainz at the beginning of the race. Love to see that sort of thing.

Ferrari are nowhere near good enough, nor are Mercedes. Merc will work on it and undoubtedly improve with typical German efficiency, Ferrari will run around in circles going nowhere in typical Ferrari fashion.

Magnussen looked capable as always, Hulkenberg is not really impressing at all!
    you have a governing body, yet it takes you that long to govern a small infraction. To think the penalty they wanted to give Alanso is the same as what they give out to people that cause major crashes.

I think we'll see a lot more passes like stroll around sainz once alpine and Mclaren get up to speed. (Lando imo will be back in top 7 runnings again like last year)

this.... for the sports sake, i sure hope Ferrari doesn't implode.

Magnussen needs to get quali's figured out..... they at least already have points and had both cars running close to points.

[[Insert title here]] superfunk's Avatar
    superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by macmoney View Post
    you have a governing body, yet it takes you that long to govern a small infraction. To think the penalty they wanted to give Alanso is the same as what they give out to people that cause major crashes.
    The rumor is that it came about because Mercedes complained about it near the end of the race. The matter had already been looked at and deemed ok until the rumored complaint came in. Sneaky kents, it gave Alonso no opportunity to extend a big enough gap.
    "Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation" - George Carlin

macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by superfunk View Post
    The rumor is that it came about because Mercedes complained about it near the end of the race. The matter had already been looked at and deemed ok until the rumored complaint came in. Sneaky kents, it gave Alonso no opportunity to extend a big enough gap.
    why they cuck themselves to teams is beyond me.

no other sport does this

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why they cuck themselves to teams is beyond me.

no other sport does this
    The FIA looks so stupid LOL.

Seems like the people setting the rules/penalties have never actually raced a car, or worked for a team.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I think we'll see a lot more passes like stroll around sainz once alpine and Mclaren get up to speed. (Lando imo will be back in top 7 runnings again like last year)

this.... for the sports sake, i sure hope Ferrari doesn't implode.

Magnussen needs to get quali's figured out..... they at least already have points and had both cars running close to points.
    The one thing you can guarantee about Ferrari is... implosion incoming!

I like Magnussen, he's always racey, but yeah, he needs to get quali happening. Still think Hulkenberg is dead weight though, hopefully he'll come good as the season progresses.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    The FIA looks so stupid LOL.

Seems like the people setting the rules/penalties have never actually raced a car, or worked for a team.
    They fck themselves by trying to make the rules too "lawyery". Simple wording would be "whilst serving a penalty no member of the team other than the driver may make physical contact with the car until the penalty is served". Simple and neat, and no more of this sort of rubbish.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

the way f1 does their schedule is the dumbest ****.....outside of not being by the beach in miami

and then to be mocked at with their "net zero" bs.

could easily make the schedule be uniform to a bi week between every race with no summer break, or no have any bi weeks with better sectional racing months.
    Would add another promotional piece for them and/or drivers/constructors.
    Americas Cup, Euro Cup, Middle East Cup, Pacific Islands Cup etc.

HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the way f1 does their schedule is the dumbest ****.....outside of not being by the beach in miami

and then to be mocked at with their "net zero" bs.

could easily make the schedule be uniform to a bi week between every race with no summer break, or no have any bi weeks with better sectional racing months.
    Would add another promotional piece for them and/or drivers/constructors.
    Americas Cup, Euro Cup, Middle East Cup, Pacific Islands Cup etc.
    I guess there's a race on April 1, then none until April 30? Lmao. I guess it's 'spring break' for F1.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess there's a race on April 1, then none until April 30? Lmao. I guess it's 'spring break' for F1.
    Yeah I don't get it. I guess they're trying to spread the races out as much as they can so it's not such a strain on everyone.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Midnight quali and midnight race for my time zone.

I'll probably catch the quali as soon as I wake up Saturday morning and stay up Saturday night with the wife and watch the race live.

I take it this was supposed to be when China race was going to be? Them failing to fill the race is pretty funny/ embarrassing.

maybe instead of worrying about net zero they coulda pissed money into a slush fun for emergency race circuits or something like that.

bump.......

Im thinking McClarren is going to make a huge improvement in their Standings. I think this is a good track for them. I see Albon getting a point as well.

Possible rain this weekend could mean a Alanso win? :O

Doubt Haas does well :/ but I think the fight for 8th-14th will be impressive.

4 DRS zones, but only 2 DRS Detection zones will be very interesting to see if it hurts or helps..... This is where I think Haas may pick up an advantage this weekend as they do have the highest speed last race.

If GOATlonso wins I'd cry. No homo.

But in real life, it's one redbull or the other, regardless of conditions, grid penalties, a meteor strike, etc.

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Midnight quali and midnight race for my time zone.

I'll probably catch the quali as soon as I wake up Saturday morning and stay up Saturday night with the wife and watch the race live.
    I'll be doing phone on airplane mode until I finish the entire replay.

I am actually very impressed with how F1TV never accidentally puts up spoilers on any of their pages.

I'll be doing phone on airplane mode until I finish the entire replay.

I am actually very impressed with how F1TV never accidentally puts up spoilers on any of their pages.
    agreed..... I have that page booked marked rather then F1 to watch the race for this exact reason to wake up and watch a race.

as for your redbull comment.... you're probably right.

agreed..... I have that page booked marked rather then F1 to watch the race for this exact reason to wake up and watch a race.

as for your redbull comment.... you're probably right.
    I used to have GF open the video for me but then I realized they actually don't do spoilers on the thumbnails or anything lmao

bump.......

Im thinking McClarren is going to make a huge improvement in their Standings. I think this is a good track for them. I see Albon getting a point as well.

Possible rain this weekend could mean a Alanso win? :O

Doubt Haas does well :/ but I think the fight for 8th-14th will be impressive.

4 DRS zones, but only 2 DRS Detection zones will be very interesting to see if it hurts or helps..... This is where I think Haas may pick up an advantage this weekend as they do have the highest speed last race.
    Verstappen is also an absolute monster in the rain. Wouldn’t count on it for Alonso.

Verstappen is on a level right now that, for anyone to beat him, requires him to slip up or have car issues. Bottom line.

The Ferrari engines have 100% gone backwards in reliability.

Both Haas cars and both Alfa Romeo cars all 4 getting new engines this weekend.

3rd race of the season and already on engine 2 of 4 allowed before taking penalties.

Just watched the tech talk regarding wind tunnel time; I hope Aston Martin can utilize this over the season and start smoking redbull before next year.

At the very least, 2024 might be AM's optimum chance. (assuming Mercedes continues to drop the ball)

superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Qualifying starting in a few mins, i'm really enjoying the time zone being downunder, RIP my Euro brahs. It's raining on and off which should throw a spanner in the works, i'll be surprised if no-one bins it into a wall. Sergio's car was fukked in FP3, i think he went off track 6 times? He normally steps up in street tracks but not if his car has suspension issues.
    "Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation" - George Carlin

Aaand Sergio has binned it, car still not right

Edit: Perez didn't get back out he will be starting last.
    Last edited by superfunk; 03-31-2023 at 10:25 PM.

Race pace will be interesting, Max on pole with Mercedes very close behind 2nd and 3rd! Ferrari 5th/7th and normally worse on race day... Apart from Redbull all the teams are sooo close now with Haas, Williams and Alpine in the top 10, really great qualifying to watch.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Highlight of the weekend for me so far is Alonso shutting down Hamilton's crybaby attempts.

After being overtaken by Red Bull’s Max Verstappen with ease at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix two weeks ago, it prompted Hamilton to label the RB19 “the fastest car I’ve ever seen in F1” and suggested Red Bull’s dominance is even greater than what Mercedes managed at the peak of their success between 2014 and 2021.

“I’ve definitely never seen a car so fast,” he said. “I think when we [Mercedes] were fast, we weren’t that fast. I think it’s the fastest car I’ve seen, especially compared to the rest.”

“I don’t agree at all,” the 2005 and 2006 World Champion told French publication L’Equipe when asked about Hamilton’s opinion on Red Bull. “Last week [in Saudi Arabia] I finished 20 seconds behind Checo and Max [Verstappen]. He and [Nico] Rosberg were a minute ahead in 2014 and 2015… He has a short memory, he’s getting old!”

"With a normal car, you can see that he has weaknesses. Before, he drove alone or sometimes with his team-mate. But look, he is the record holder for poles and George Russell has just given him a 2-0 in qualifying this season. It just goes to show how much the car is still a key factor"

You love to see it.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can see Also going up into 2nd by the first corner. Melbourne's asphalt is low grip, so some drivers might struggle putting the power down and Alonso's starts are legendary.

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Highlight of the weekend for me so far is Alonso shutting down Hamilton's crybaby attempts.

After being overtaken by Red Bull’s Max Verstappen with ease at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix two weeks ago, it prompted Hamilton to label the RB19 “the fastest car I’ve ever seen in F1” and suggested Red Bull’s dominance is even greater than what Mercedes managed at the peak of their success between 2014 and 2021.

“I’ve definitely never seen a car so fast,” he said. “I think when we [Mercedes] were fast, we weren’t that fast. I think it’s the fastest car I’ve seen, especially compared to the rest.”

“I don’t agree at all,” the 2005 and 2006 World Champion told French publication L’Equipe when asked about Hamilton’s opinion on Red Bull. “Last week [in Saudi Arabia] I finished 20 seconds behind Checo and Max [Verstappen]. He and [Nico] Rosberg were a minute ahead in 2014 and 2015… He has a short memory, he’s getting old!”

"With a normal car, you can see that he has weaknesses. Before, he drove alone or sometimes with his team-mate. But look, he is the record holder for poles and George Russell has just given him a 2-0 in qualifying this season. It just goes to show how much the car is still a key factor"

You love to see it.

Lmaooooooo rip lewis
    Fck u james

Man! This race might actually be a battle. Merc probably going to have a chit-tier race-pace but that's also wishful thinking.

Say Max's car fails, Sergio can't work his way through the field, and GOATlonso gets around the two Mercedes to win..... Would be the best thing to happen in F1 since max won his first championship.

Edit: also I can't stand lewis and genuinely root for Russell to be ahead of him in every practice, quali, and race.

The F1TV commentators made an interesting observation: Fernando just got his 100th podium last race. Every single driver who got their 101st podium did so by winning the race...

Redbull are the only team with 2 new sets of hard tires going into the race, could be an advantage if the track temperatures are high.

Originally Posted by superfunk View Post
    The F1TV commentators made an interesting observation: Fernando just got his 100th podium last race. Every single driver who got their 101st podium did so by winning the race...

Redbull are the only team with 2 new sets of hard tires going into the race, could be an advantage if the track temperatures are high.
    How incredible would it be if the development battle for the championship actually arrived THIS YEAR.....

hnnnnggggggggggggggg

This race makes it look like other teams actually CAN catch up, at least a bit.

in b4 redbull 1-2

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How incredible would it be if the development battle for the championship actually arrived THIS YEAR.....

hnnnnggggggggggggggg

This race makes it look like other teams actually CAN catch up, at least a bit.

in b4 redbull 1-2
    I have no doubt that Max will be dominant if he avoids trouble. The real question is whether Perez can past the rest of the field just as easily as Max did last race.