Thread: App

JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000)

App

Does anyone here have a app that they recommend for work routine and scheduling?

I see a bunch of them around but not sure if any are worth purchasing. Maybe one that includes diet plan also? Thanks

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MyFitnessPal for calories/macros and a good old fashioned notepad & pen. Don't bother paying for apps.
    Currently cutting.

JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000) JoweW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks.

Pen and paper have served me well over the past year.

I’ll check out MyFitnessPal

BjornMoren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try athletium.app

It has workout programs, and it is also easy to make your own diet programs.

mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mich220 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Absolutely! While I can't recommend specific mobile app development companies in Canada (due to my limitations), I can definitely help you with your search for the perfect app to streamline your work routine, scheduling, and even diet!
    Finding the perfect app that juggles work routines, scheduling, and even diet plans can be tricky. There isn't a one-size-fits-all solution, but here are some options depending on what you prioritize:
    For pure work scheduling and routine building, free options like ZoomShift can create work schedules and track time. Paid options include project management apps like Asana or Todoist, which can help structure your day and often integrate with calendars like Google Calendar.

fitdoodleguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I built a workout logger where I can input workouts using text-like typing (e.g. like apple notes) and then it's transformed into something readable for later to query.

Stops me having to maintain google spreadsheets and long lists of notepads, but still allows me to type my workouts fast in the gym on my phone.

fitdoodle.co if you want to check it out.

jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I setup my workout schedule in excel then cut and paste it into Notes on my phone. It has reps, weights, day 1,2,3 etc. and I just follow it.
    Usually nothing changes, I just follow what's written and don't need to "keep track" of anything. I just do the workout that's listed there in my notes, the end.
    On the off chance I fail a lift or something goes sideways I'll mark it up in the notes on my phone and then if required re-do the excel and copy it back to my phone notes. Or I change nothing and just write "****ty day" beside the crappy workout and carry on.
    “For new tricks you have to disconnect your brain, to forget that you can fall, and that is the hardest work. Just do it! Don’t care what people think. If you want, you can!” - Sarah Lezito