Declansmith96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What should my cutting calories be?

Hi, I started my weight loss journey back in august at 108kg I’m now 93kg. I have been doing upper, lower, full body and crossfit classes 5-6 times per week. I haven’t seen much progression with lifting as my deficit might be too big. I’m an active construction worker with 17-20k steps daily. According to my watch i sometimes burn 2000 cals on top of my BMR which is also 2000. My current calories are 2600-2500.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you could eat slightly more, but i think that your deficit is just fine (around 750 calories per day) since you're losing 3 kg per month

Declansmith96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    you could eat slightly more, but i think that your deficit is just fine (around 750 calories per day) since you're losing 3 kg per month
    Thank you, I’m thinking about doing this for another 12 weeks, planning on getting to around the low 80s then hopefully increase calories after that to gain muscle.

girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) girlscurls is not very well liked. (-100)
    The number of calories you should consume while cutting (trying to lose weight) will depend on your age, gender, weight, height, and activity level. As a general rule, it is safe to aim for a calorie deficit of 500-750 calories per day in order to lose 1-2 pounds per week. However, it is important to note that everyone is different and you may need to adjust your calorie intake based on your individual needs and goals.

To determine how many calories you should consume while cutting, you can use an online calculator or consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian. They can help you determine your personal calorie needs and create a meal plan that is appropriate for your goals and lifestyle.

It is important to remember that cutting calories should be done in a healthy and sustainable way. Rapidly cutting calories or severely restricting your intake can lead to nutrient deficiencies, fatigue, and other negative health consequences. It is always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before making any significant changes to your diet.