Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What should I do?

Sup. I live in Romania, I'm 25, and I'm slowly realizing I'm not going anywhere. I've been working for a food delivery app for about 3.5 years now, and it's pretty much a dead end. Money Is pretty good, don't get me wrong, and I can work whenever I want, how much I want, I net about 1-1.2k usd monthly, it's pretty decent for this country, but I don't see it going much higher any longer, and there's no certainty that it will forever be this ok.

I quit college 4 years ago, it was some finance bullshyt, it wasnt gonna help me much anyway, most of the classmates that graduated make half of what I make.

Any ideas are appreciated. I'm a fast learner, I'm pretty handy. I've been thinking to either get into coding, or learn a trade, like plumbing, electrical, or (idk how it's called in english, the guy that installs flooring, either that or drywall) and make my own company, since there's a huge lack of (all) them, everybody goes to college, nobody does this anymore. Litteraly, all the guys who do this, you gotta schedule at least 3-4 weeks in advace, they have the whole month ahead filled with work.
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50) imachise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went back to school at 25 for engineering, spent 5 years and now realize I dont like sitting behind a computer all day. I think it would be the same for me if I was in coding. Myself personally if I had a do over would learn a trade, like you said there is a lot of work. Most men now a days are dweebs and cant use a tool, let alone will do any physical labour. If you learn a trade start your own business or you will be a tradie filling your bosses pocket (dedicate time to learn how to manage your own company finances, contracting, project planning, safety codes, etc).

If you are willing to relocate within the EU after learning a trade, here in the Netherlands for example trades are so in demand that you would be making over 6000 euros a month. I dont know what incomes are possible in Romania.

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imachise View Post
    I went back to school at 25 for engineering, spent 5 years and now realize I dont like sitting behind a computer all day. I think it would be the same for me if I was in coding. Myself personally if I had a do over would learn a trade, like you said there is a lot of work. Most men now a days are dweebs and cant use a tool, let alone will do any physical labour. If you learn a trade start your own business or you will be a tradie filling your bosses pocket (dedicate time to learn how to manage your own company finances, contracting, project planning, safety codes, etc).

If you are willing to relocate within the EU after learning a trade, here in the Netherlands for example trades are so in demand that you would be making over 6000 euros a month. I dont know what incomes are possible in Romania.
    Tbh, exactly my thoughts towards sitting behind a computer. The only positive thing about it is that it would be cool being able to work remote, maybe stay in Bali and work for a EU/US company and get paid good.
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki