havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mike Jackson intends to press charges against ‘thug’ Jake Shields after ‘assault’ at

After weeks of social media exchanges over Twitter in which Jackson called Shields a “white nationalist,” and former Strikeforce champ Shields fired back calling Jackson “racist” and more, the friction came to a head when they crossed paths in Las Vegas.

According to Jackson, he was visiting the UFC PI for just the second training session since a recent face surgery stemming from a knockout loss in his most recent UFC bout. He said he was hitting pads with his coach when he heard Shields begin to yell at him from another part of the room. Jackson said he knew Shields was there but didn’t mind too much given the circumstances and location.

“He looks like a f*cking gorilla, Jake Shields,” Jackson told MMA Junkie. “He’s probably 230, 240 (pounds) right now just steroided up. He’s just looking at me. … I understand the beef he and I have on social media, but in my mind, I’m like, ‘We’re at the PI in a business setting.’ I know he’s not in the UFC, so therefore he’s a guest at the PI.”

Jackson said Shields, a former UFC welterweight title challenger during his career, spent roughly the next five minutes heckling him. He was repeatedly called a “piece of sh*t racist,” according to Jackson, and said Shields repeatedly challenged him to step into the UFC PI octagon for a fight.

According to Jackson, Shields had five other men with him, while Jackson had only his coach. When striking coach Dewey Cooper told Jackson it would be in his best interest to leave, he said he started to oblige and gather his gear.

That’s when Shields spit on him for the first time, Jackson said. He said he continued to gather his belongings, then the “gang of thugs with Jake Shields as the ring leader” circled him. Jackson said that Shields slapped him on the top of the head, then spit on him a second time.

“In my mind, I’m so frustrated at the situation, because I can’t really do anything,” Jackson said. “I can’t do anything for health reasons for my own purposes (because of the face surgery), plus I’m at the PI. I don’t know what their protocol is, if I engage with him, if they’ll kick us both out.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-jackso...143010645.html
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jackson is a POS blatant racist. Hates white people & openly brags about it. brags on social media about his gun he named "The White Assassin" SRS. Super anti-cop & ACAB crew....but want to go to the cops & press charges? Ironic.

Good on Shields for calling his punk ass out. Bad on Shields for spitting on him.
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First time I’ve heard this news.

He is a black supremacist and Kind of a dick. Probably loves to listen to Dead Prez.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Clip of footage

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jake is a real one. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000) fightorrot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mj is a dimwitted idiot

But

Jake is gonna get hit with a "when keeping real goes wrong" outcome

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope Jake counters with a libel suit, because in this day and age going around calling someone a nazi is downright dangerous with so many unhinged leftists ready to cancel you or worse.

If you flipped the script and Jake said about black people the things that jackson says about whites, I think it would be pretty apparent who are the real racists here.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not sure what the hell Mike Jackson said to ruffle his feathers for him to come out to PI, but it must have been pretty bad.

but still, spitting on his face and ganging up on him with goons could not have been the wisest move.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew