NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

President Trump will win 2024

I will bump this then.

Not that it makes a difference who’s potus. But the game is so predictable.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump will need to get into the vote harvesting strategy the Dems have down.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I posted long ago that Trump's legacy will be that he started the third party (which is desperately needed in the U.S.)

Probably will be called the NGP (National Grifter Party)

Trump as POTUS again? never gonna happen.
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s most likely part of the plan for control.

4 years isn’t going affect anything but the globalists want fear.

They let Brandon win this time for the media to tell us that Brandon saved democracy and shut down the virus.

Allowing Trump another win, the globalists will say, your democracy is in trouble and all the statists will give up thier freedom once again for the greater good.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I will bump this then.

Not that it makes a difference who’s potus. But the game is so predictable.
    Wait a sec, I thought that according to your theory, Biden was "selected" over Trump? Why would the puppetrmasters suddenly reverse course? If it is "so predictable" that Trump will win, then what is your basis for saying so? Interested in your thought process here (srs).

Honestly though, it doesn't take a crystal ball to see that Biden is going to have a rough go of it. He's deeply unpopular, can't shut up about identity politics (a nonstarter for anyone who isn't gen Zero), and seems to be firmly in the throes of dementia (or at best, severe age-related cognitive decline). A trained monkey could give him a run for his money at this point...

... which is why it would be insane to nominate Trump again. In 2016, he was one of the few people who could actually beat the Dems. In 2024, he is pretty much the only Republican on earth who can lose to Biden. He has accumulated too much baggage and there is a segment of the population who wouldn't vote for him even if he cured cancer next year. DeSantis would be a much better candidate for the Republicans... and he has the added bonus of not being 200 years old.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Wait a sec, I thought that according to your theory, Biden was "selected" over Trump? Why would the puppetrmasters suddenly reverse course? If it is "so predictable" that Trump will win, then what is your basis for saying so? Interested in your thought process here (srs).

Honestly though, it doesn't take a crystal ball to see that Biden is going to have a rough go of it. He's deeply unpopular, can't shut up about identity politics (a nonstarter for anyone who isn't gen Zero), and seems to be firmly in the throes of dementia (or at best, severe age-related cognitive decline). A trained monkey could give him a run for his money at this point...

... which is why it would be insane to nominate Trump again. In 2016, he was one of the few people who could actually beat the Dems. In 2024, he is pretty much the only Republican on earth who can lose to Biden. He has accumulated too much baggage and there is a segment of the population who wouldn't vote for him even if he cured cancer next year. DeSantis would be a much better candidate for the Republicans... and he has the added bonus of not being 200 years old.
    **** sake Karl, stop making sense.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    STRONG BUMP, bitchezz.

I stand by my prediction over a year ago.

Trump will win 2024.

Know the game.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.