Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    According to the left, and Democrats, it is a violation. That was the whole basis for them wanting to move to mail ballots. The entire left was arguing that blacks were disenfranchised, and that was a violation of the law. Using their same argument, it is a violation of the law that in-person voters were disenfranchised.

do you have double standards now?
    Violation of law? No, groomer, mail in ballots are to make it easier for people for whom transportation is an obstacle to cast their votes. Why don't you grab a rifle and go intimidate people at drop-off locations because you are losing this argument badly, groomer.

Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    According to the left, and Democrats, it is a violation. That was the whole basis for them wanting to move to mail ballots. The entire left was arguing that blacks were disenfranchised, and that was a violation of the law. Using their same argument, it is a violation of the law that in-person voters were disenfranchised.

do you have double standards now?
    Uh why not just mail in your ballot? No one is disenfranchising in-person voters lol wtf.

Mail in ballots aren't the reason you lost.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Shouldn't you be donating more money to Karen Lake's "Stop the Steal" initiative?
    Shouldn't you be putting dollar bills in drag queen underwear while watching next to 8 year olds? Creepy guy.

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Uh why not just mail in your ballot? No one is disenfranchising in-person voters lol wtf.

Hypocrite!
    “A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where the 51% can take away the rights of the other 49%” Thomas Jefferson
    “We need to save our democracy”. Democrat platform
    In all things, you must first look at what is good and right, before you can determine what is bad and wrong.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Amazing, these retards just KNOW there was fraud. That's literally their argument. Fuking derp.
    Well, you know, 72% of "likely" US voters claim that Kari is correct that the election was "botched," and to use snizz's word, allege (aka, claim something is illegal without proof) that the election was stolen, so we're talking about a rock solid case here. Lmfao.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    This "dude" supports the party of Elizabeth Warren, LMAO.
    Phil/Ari is a child molester, doesn't surprise me.
    Modern liberalism is morally bankrupt and demonic.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tardcock View Post
    a poll is not evidence that proves wrongdoing. surely you know that.
    They're not accusing of wrong doing in that portion sillie. Stop being an idiot please
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing, these retards just KNOW there was fraud. That's literally their argument. Fuking derp.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

They don't vote by mail because someone from the election office is going to steal their ballot and change it to blue if it's a red ticket. But, you know, they trust these same people when they vote in person by machine even though it's far easier to fukk with software.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hardcock is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by XterraGroomer View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, that was f*cking funny. Good job, groomer.

Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, that was f*cking funny. Good job, groomer.
    Go f*ck yourself.

Originally Posted by XterraGroomer View Post
    My ass hurts from last night's pounding.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe get one of those donut things to sit on.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Go f*ck yourself.
    Such a good Christian man, lmao.

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Such a good Christian man, lmao.
    There is no negotiating with Demons.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RapistRob View Post
    Go f*ck yourself.

That’s what Jesus would have said too I’m sure. 😁
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Well, you know, 72% of "likely" US voters claim that Kari is correct that the election was "botched," and to use snizz's word, allege (aka, claim something is illegal without proof) that the election was stolen, so we're talking about a rock solid case here. Lmfao.
    I just read the whole document. I guess it depends on the definition of "botched", but it appears that there is a chit ton of incompetence in the administration of elections in AZ, including this one. There is not, however, any specific credible allegation of fraud or any reason to believe that the results should be invalidated. The only concern in there that could change the certified vote totals is the issue with the so-called "Door 3" untabulated votes, but if there is a concern that valid votes weren't properly tabulated in the final totals, that could be caught by doing a machine recount. Even though I think that the final margin is outside the range that triggers an automatic recount in AZ, I would support a court ordered machine recount to make sure that all of the valid votes that they have are included in the final totals.

The other stuff related to mechanical breakdowns and chain of custody issues and signature verification are instances of incompetence, carelessness, or laziness on the part of the election workers. We have all come to expect incompetence and inefficiency in bureaucracy (anyone renew their drivers license recently? LOL). It appears to be a particularly acute problem here in a process that is now getting enough scrutiny where this sort of incompetence can not be tolerated, so the election commission in AZ does need to make sweeping changes to enforce a level of security and rigor that generally doesn't exist in government. There is no other choice now. Among the issues:

1. The tabulation machines must all complete the required certification and inspection process and they all must work (and have redundant backup) on election day.
    2. The chain of custody logs must be filled out diligently without exception.
    3. A signature verification process that produces a 25-30% verification failure rate at the level one analysis is untenable. Election workers do not have the resources to cure 500,000 ballots without the election certification process stretching out for weeks or months. I don't know specifically what needs to be done, but this process has to be changed without limiting the ability for people to vote by mail. It's no surprise that the level 2 and 3 management sent back any ballots that were even sort of matching to be re-examined to keep the number that needed to be cured to a workable volume.

Again, the allegations in the lawsuit point to incompetence, not fraud, and there is really no grounds that I saw to invalidate the results much less just declare Lake the winner, but there are significant procedural improvements that have to happen to avoid going through this same CT sore loser lawsuit process after every election.

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I just read the whole document. I guess it depends on the definition of "botched", but it appears that there is a chit ton of incompetence in the administration of elections in AZ, including this one. There is not, however, any specific credible allegation of fraud or any reason to believe that the results should be invalidated. The only concern in there that could change the certified vote totals is the issue with the so-called "Door 3" untabulated votes, but if there is a concern that valid votes weren't properly tabulated in the final totals, that could be caught by doing a machine recount. Even though I think that the final margin is outside the range that triggers an automatic recount in AZ, I would support a court ordered machine recount to make sure that all of the valid votes that they have are included in the final totals.

The other stuff related to mechanical breakdowns and chain of custody issues and signature verification are instances of incompetence, carelessness, or laziness on the part of the election workers. We have all come to expect incompetence and inefficiency in bureaucracy (anyone renew their drivers license recently? LOL). It appears to be a particularly acute problem here in a process that is now getting enough scrutiny where this sort of incompetence can not be tolerated, so the election commission in AZ does need to make sweeping changes to enforce a level of security and rigor that generally doesn't exist in government. There is no other choice now. Among the issues:

1. The tabulation machines must all complete the required certification and inspection process and they all must work (and have redundant backup) on election day.
    3. A signature verification process that produces a 25-30% verification failure rate at the level one analysis is untenable. Election workers do not have the resources to cure 500,000 ballots without the election certification process stretching out for weeks or months. I don't know specifically what needs to be done, but this process has to be changed without limiting the ability for people to vote by mail. It's no surprise that the level 2 and 3 management sent back any ballots that were even sort of matching to be re-examined to keep the number that needed to be cured to a workable volume.

Again, the allegations in the lawsuit point to incompetence, not fraud, and there is really no grounds that I saw to invalidate the results much less just declare Lake the winner, but there are significant procedural improvements that have to happen to avoid going through this same CT sore loser lawsuit process after every election.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayarbie again.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post

What made you think they're trying to prove fraud?

I don't understand the point of pretending they're trying to accomplish something they're not. It just makes you come off as a lunatic.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post

I don't understand the point of pretending they're trying to accomplish something they're not. It just makes you come off as a lunatic.
    When has Jayarbie ever exercised original thoughts or ideas?

The term "Election fraud" is the only concept he's been programmed with. Literally one of the dumbest NPCs on this forum, no matter how many of his own threads he gets laughed out of.

The term "Election fraud" is the only concept he's been programmed with. Literally one of the dumbest NPCs on this forum, no matter how many of his own threads he gets laughed out of.
    He strikes me as reasonable until you bring up trump or anyone trump adjacent, then he loses his mind
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500)

Damn dude you got destroyed again. I've never seen someone get owned as much as you have (including my 2016 posts lol) and keep going. How do you handle all this losing and when do you finally get tired of losing?
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Arizona attorney breaks down the hearing

Damn dude you got destroyed again. I've never seen someone get owned as much as you have (including my 2016 posts lol) and keep going. How do you handle all this losing and when do you finally get tired of losing?
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

He strikes me as reasonable until you bring up trump or anyone trump adjacent, then he loses his mind
    Perhaps it is you not being reasonable when Trump is brought up. Just something to think about, son.

Arizona attorney breaks down the hearing

Skip to 35:45 and watch katie hobbs lawyers reaction when kari's attorney says they're getting access to the ballots
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Skip to 35:45 and watch katie hobbs lawyers reaction when kari's attorney says they're getting access to the ballots
    When is Hobbs going to be sworn in again, son?

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jay already ethered this thread. Meanwhile, the Kari Lake fanboys didn’t even the summary and were arguing about whether Lake’s evidence included a poll.

Back to defending Mother Russia, Snizzy. At least stick to a side that has an actual chance of victory. 😁

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lmfao at this ******* who gets absolutely triggered by the handful of left leaning posters here. Fuk off back to FoH if you can't get your fuking mental illness under control.

Lmfao at this ******* who gets absolutely triggered by the handful of left leaning posters here. Fuk off back to FoH if you can't get your fuking mental illness under control.

Rapist Rob easily one of the most effeminate dudes I’ve ever come across. His period in which he pretended to be highly religious was true *******ry.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, these threads are comical. It’s easy to see that the Libs were the ones dropped on their heads as babies, Hobbs? Really, people?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

A Pro Choice, Non Christian MAGA

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Lol, these threads are comical. It’s easy to see that the Libs were the ones dropped on their heads as babies, Hobbs? Really, people?
    Lol, the comical part is you don't realize that the libs didn't vote her in - it was the reds that didn't want an election kook as their governor that gave the libs the win.