Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    .......Can someone remind me.

After that mass shooting at the grocery store in New York, where the shooter targeted black shoppers, I was told that "the great replacement theory" was just a myth because the shooter mentioned it as a motive in his manifesto...is that still true? Because Cucker Tarlson said he's never mentioned it before on his show.

ANYWAY, Europeans do not want to come here;

1. We work too much. We don't get nearly as much vacation/"holiday" time as they do.
    2. Our healthcare is too expensive.
    3. They're afraid of guns. In their eyes, we may as well be some 3rd world country like Columbia when it comes to the number of shootings we have.
    4. Its too hard to immigrate here. The 10 year waiting list is comical at this point. It made sense before the age of the internet and letters and applications had to be sent through snail mail, but now? In the age of E-mail and electronic signatures/Docu-Sign? Its completely unacceptable.

my proof of this? I spent about a week using a VPN browsing European social media (twitter/tiktok etc) and they're chitting on us in every other video. The only Europeans that admire us are boomer aged, but they're too old to have kids to repopulated or whatever the reason you want them to come here.....and Tory politicians (their "conservative" equivalents) are STILL to the left of American politicians like Romney or Liz Cheney, who the GOP has essentially disavowed for not being conservative enough, lol.
    Great post and it will be very interesting to see where the "post Trump/Q-anon" R's/I's lean after this unusual 4 year period in time.
    I still think a Romney Type can take it from the D's.
    If the R's had a fresh faced, non conspiracy theory(stolen elections), non name calling, normal politician, all ethnic groups would give him their attention.

"Overall, 235.4 million people reported White alone or in combination with another group.Aug 12, 2021"
    which leaves about 100 million minorities
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by misctrader View Post
    When I hear Ben Shapiro or Steven Crowder say demographics is NOT destiny (as in, minorities will soon come over to the right) I just think to myself "cope".

Conservatives in the west have been wolves in sheep's clothing.

- Merkel "conservative" was part of the German commie party in her youth

- Uk conservative party has been in power for 12 years and increased immigration to an all time high. Increased tax to the most its ever been. Let the woke run free.

- Trump didn't drain any swamp
    Refreshing to see Trump have dinner with nick and Kenye. It shows that he’s pro white and not owned by Israel
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah the issue is that the GOP has strayed and no longer has the principle or character to stand on.

GOP has quickly become reactionary, and now are in the business of "the other guys do X, but we'll do Y!" vs actually having sound and solid approach.

But the reality, this is a bigger issue across the country....it's a firesale and everyone is just trying to milk what they can and get what they can before it all goes to shiit. No one truly cares for the country as a whole, it's all become an Us v. Them fanfare to hide the looting that is happening on both sides of the fence.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893