HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HendrixStyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Major spam - no way to get in touch, and live chat link is dead

Anyone home? Three pages of spam over several hours and nobody does anything?

live chat link is dead - you call the # and it tells you to use live chat and then hangs up on you.

Also, , photo u/l doesn't work

Pokeyman420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same. What’s going on with them? Haven’t delivered my product, (it’s been 33 days) no refund, no returned emails. Are they going out of business and robbing us for what they can? Count me out Bb.com. ****ing done with you guys.

trott33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry No Response for me either

I at least received my package, but it was the wrong items. Not even close to what i ordered. Won't respond to emails, Live chat is worthless just stupid Bot that doesn't know anything, and none answers the phone? WTF I have ordered many times in the past, but if this is how their customer service is, i will definitely take my business else where.