Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NYPAT is in his/her 50's? lol. I thought 30's at the latest.I assume anyone with any intelligence stops being a partisan hack when they hit 30. I hope none of NYPAT's Trump friends run for office and falsely get accused of rape. If they do, NYPAT will call him a rapist "Just because I'm a democrat"

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rentfreein View Post
    NYPAT is in his/her 50's? lol. I thought 30's at the latest.I assume anyone with any intelligence stops being a partisan hack when they hit 30. I hope none of NYPAT's Trump friends run for office and falsely get accused of rape. If they do, NYPAT will call him a rapist "Just because I'm a democrat"
    Cringe.

2/10..

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Would I have made a single Jew joke if that poster wasn't incessantly insulting me for months beforehand?

There's your answer.

OP's victim act is cringey and overused.
    So excuses for antisemitism post are okay?
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would I have made a single Jew joke if that poster wasn't incessantly insulting me for months beforehand?

There's your answer.

OP's victim act is cringey and overused.
    Victim card? I'm not a Jew, black or a Native American, meaning my race has not been attacked by either of the two biggest racists in this sub-section, you and RacistPat.

Also, back to RacistPat, he did report my admittedly in poor taste message I left to him and I was not banned, so I don't know why he keeps harping it's bannable. He also keeps lying and says I keep saying "the same things", which is another lie.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasn't Bodhy the dude praising the Covid vax when it came out? LOL
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Wasn't Bodhy the dude praising the Covid vax when it came out? LOL
    Yeah, until they locked him up in some quarantine Aussie concentration camp and he ended up smearing chit on walls because his back is as weak and broken as his mind.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine spending this kind of energy on obvious mental patients.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A reminder that OP still hasn't shown the evidence that I've argued for holocaust denial. He's also an omission lying piece of rat chit that frames, omits, and distorts to make a boogeyman so he can excuse his autistic hand-flapping.

And also, a request to give up pretending that you actually give a fuk about racism. You don't, this is just a meaningless epithet you use to attack leftists with - like groomer, paedo, cuck etc. It means nothing.

No one is buying this bleeding heart act.
    Last edited by Bodhy; 12-05-2022 at 10:29 PM.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Oh look, the pseudo-intellectual is telling me what it takes to be a pseudo-intellectual...
    Is that your post quoted in the OP?
    Do you consider it racist rhetoric?

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A reminder that OP still hasn't shown the evidence that I've argued for holocaust denial.

And also, a request to give up pretending that you actually give a fuk about racism. You don't, this is just a meaningless epithet you use to attack leftists with - like groomer, paedo, cuck etc. It means nothing.

I’m buying it. And as one of the most intelligent, nonpartisan posters here, you should respect my opinion and take it into serious consideration. I for one believe people can change, and I hope one day you’ll be able to muster up the courage to admit to everyone that me, smegmalion, was the one who changed your life for the better, and because I believed in you, gave you the strength that you never had on your own to change and become a better human being.

NYPat, this post applies to you too - except for the part where I believe people can change.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I find their racism reprehensible and reproachable. I cosign this condemnation.

These disgusting people have no shame
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A reminder that OP still hasn't shown the evidence that I've argued for holocaust denial. He's also an omission lying piece of rat chit that frames, omits, and distorts to make a boogeyman so he can excuse his autistic hand-flapping.

ok racist groomer.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Victim card? I'm not a Jew, black or a Native American, meaning my race has not been attacked by either of the two biggest racists in this sub-section, you and RacistPat.

Also, back to RacistPat, he did report my admittedly in poor taste message I left to him and I was not banned, so I don't know why he keeps harping it's bannable. He also keeps lying and says I keep saying "the same things", which is another lie.
    The irony of accusing anyone of lying.. no - I did NOT report your comment and your comment was 100% bannable. Keep repeating the lies though, you need them to be the victim.

The irony of accusing anyone of lying.. no - I did NOT report your comment and your comment was 100% bannable. Keep repeating the lies though, you need them to be the victim.
    Listen to this guy. Next thing he'll try to have us believe: he and Bodhy are not disgusting racists.

Dur, it oK wen u cal joos KIKE cuz muh feelnz hrt!!!

Almost as good as, "No I didn't report it, a Mod just spoke offline to you about it and I made a thread about it!!!!

Or, wait, maybe when you were sharing your account with that stupid fuk Sillie, *he* reported it. Someone with your user CP, at least -- and I guess in your defense that doesn't narrow things down all that much.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Listen to this guy. Next thing he'll try to have us believe: he and Bodhy are not disgusting racists.

Dur, it oK wen u cal joos KIKE cuz muh feelnz hrt!!!

Almost as good as, "No I didn't report it, a Mod just spoke offline to you about it and I made a thread about it!!!!

Or, wait, maybe when you were sharing your account with that stupid fuk Sillie, *he* reported it. Someone with your user CP, at least -- and I guess in your defense that doesn't narrow things down all that much.
    Oh lord.. this boyo's gone full CT and is now accusing me of sharing my account with Sillie.

Oh lord.. this boyo's gone full CT and is now accusing me of sharing my account with Sillie.
    Well, we can see with our own eyes his not-quiet indignant pity he has for blacks, we now see you are a vile racist and support one even worse, Bodhy. When you were gone (institutionalized, jailed, homeless) a few months back, Sillie regularly signed in and made an out-of-character, "Sillie is the best boyos!!" post every few days and he's known to have many alts. Not that wild to speculate on this one.

However, while that is speculatory - what is not: You are a racist.

Can you address that for a moment? You've been shy throughout this thread on that topic. I'd like to hear your thoughts. How does it feel to hate people over their skin color?

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Neither of us are racists. I've argued extensively against the biological basis of race which is the literal polar opposite of racism.

Of course stupid fuk OP ignores this because it doesn't support his boogeyman.

What both of us did simply respond in kind to trollish posters who had been incessantly insulting us for months on end.

This whole schtick of constantly insulting someone deliberately to get a reaction, then pretending like you're a victim with phony outrage is really wearing thin.

Find a new gag OP. Nobody is buying this pretend to give a fuk about racism thing.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Neither of us are racists. I've argued extensively against the biological basis of race which is the literal polar opposite of racism.

What both of us did simply respond in kind to trollish posters who had been incessantly insulting us for months on end.

This whole schtick of constantly insulting someone deliberately to get a reaction, then pretending like you're a victim with phony outrage is really wearing thin.

Find a new gag OP. Nobody is buying this pretend to give a fuk about racism thing.
    "It's okay to be racist when someone hurts my feelings."

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

No one gives a **** what you’ve argued for in the past. What you said was racist. End of story. You could’ve used an endless supply of insults. Instead you immediately went the racist route.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You don't belive in race because of biology, but certain races are prone to certain biological diseases due to their race.

And it's interesting, you think ladyboys are females, but biology says differently.

Translation: People attacked their character, so they responded by making objectively racist comments. Meaning, they're both very much racists.

Someone not a racist does what everyone else does when we critique RacistPat or Chithands, which is bring up their behavior and actions. Like, Bodhy constantly lying about his education, frauding about being in a relationship with a mid inked up tinder mother, his sick sexual dysfunction, his average IQ or his mental illness. No need to bring up his race, why would anyone even think about doing that?

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Okay racist
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Translation: People attacked their character, so they responded by making objectively racist comments. Meaning, they're both very much racists.

Someone not a racist does what everyone else does when we critique RacistPat or Chithands, which is bring up their behavior and actions. Like, Bodhy constantly lying about his education, frauding about being in a relationship with a mid inked up tinder mother, his sick sexual dysfunction, his average IQ or his mental illness. No need to bring up his race, why would anyone even think about doing that?

No, in my case, they both attacked me for supposedly being homosexual--which I'm not-- then complained when they were both attacked with racial slurs. The point was to demonstrate they are hypocrites, which worked wonderfully.

OP has also revealed in this post that he is a blatant flaming homophobe since he calls sexual relations between trans women or men as "sexual dysfunction", which it isn't.

An obvious homophobe pretending to be outraged by racial comments when he can't explain why homophobia is ok but racism isn't= total fuking hypocrite.

P.S OP has still not produced the $40 to get my academic transcript, as well.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Says the guy who had to make a thread to apologize for bannable comments in my CP...

Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100) Anonymousxx is not very well liked. (-100)

The biological basis of race is just a fact. There's no "arguing against it."

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i truly look forward to these racists being put on a train to the first DEATHsantis camp.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

Says the guy who had to make a thread to apologize for bannable comments in my CP...
    Had to?

No, RacistPat, that is a lie.

I chose to do it. Like you choose to continue to be a racist and a liar, I choose to do it after the mods read your complaint and did nothing about it. Not out of fear of any ban but because I reflected and decided I should do it because it was the right thing to do.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

P.S OP has still not produced the $40 to get my academic transcript, as well.
    This is because you never agreed to the terms.

In fact, when I said I would, and put a couple very minor and easy-to-do terms, you ghosted. You did not accept, you did not even acknowledge you read it -- which you clearly did by this post acting like I'm late or having not upheld the bargain I put forth.

YOU must first do what I asked, then I will buy your transcripts.

As a reminder:
    - Link me the studies showing the vaccines are safe for children/infants
    - Something else someone else asked for about the vaccines
    - Apologize to that poor middle aged Tinder mother you harassed
    - Promise you will never demand people look through your post history for past 'proof'
    - Explain why you can not afford $40 for your OWN transcripts

There might have been some other things too, but we can leave it at this for now.

Btw, this is a duplicate post from what I'd wrote last night -- you never answered and you've been up in your squalor chithold you reside in down under for hours.

Again, Bodhy will not even answer this but is going to pretend I owe him something, total loser.
    Last edited by JUSA; 12-07-2022 at 05:00 AM.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

This is because you never agreed to the terms.

In fact, when I said I would, and put a couple very minor and easy-to-do terms, you ghosted. You did not accept, you did not even acknowledge you read it -- which you clearly did by this post acting like I'm late or having not upheld the bargain I put forth.

YOU must first do what I asked, then I will buy your transcripts.

As a reminder:
    - Link me the studies showing the vaccines are safe for children/infants
    - Something else someone else asked for about the vaccines
    - Apologize to that poor middle aged Tinder mother you harassed
    - Promise you will never demand people look through your post history for past 'proof'
    - Explain why you can not afford $40 for your OWN transcripts

There might have been some other things too, but we can leave it at this for now.

Btw, this is a duplicate post from what I'd wrote last night -- you never answered and you've been up in your squalor chithold you reside in down under for hours.

Again, Bodhy will not even answer this but is going to pretend I owe him something, total loser.
    Pretty sure studies of the long term effects of the Rona vaccine was in there too. Bodhy has claimed they exist which is laughable.

Btw, I see Bodhy crying in this thread about how long ago it was that he was calling Jews a kike or making jokes about the Holocaust, as if that means it's okay. I speak with DDSF1 offline, he is doing well -- Bodhy routinely sends him the same kinds of racist neg messages, so he's objectively lying about how long it's been (as if it honestly even matters).

Being an antisemite and hateful towards blacks is who Bodhy is, time is not changing that. He's not reflecting or evolving - if anything Bodhy is only falling deeper and deeper into mental illness, hostility and racism and getting worse.

- Arthur Schopenhauer