Lucassmall is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Face Fat while bulking

I was 60kg in the end of 2019, when I started going to the gym in the summer of 2021 and never stopped.For a year, I followed a 6-day PPL split and dropped to 83kg while eating mostly protein shakes, pasta, and meat.
    Now on a four-day PPL split, I've been bulking properly since the beginning of August, and I'm up to 90kg. When I did train, I train hard. I've been on a ketogenic diet for two months and am currently on an animal-based diet (carnivor md on youtube). I'm in the currently doing 18-hour fast (everyday) and trying to eat my two meals in four hours. When I sit down to eat, I consume a great amount of food until I am full. I eat clean and organic food (no cheat days). I still have abs and a low body fat percentage; my muscles are growing quickly, but my face is getting fat. I've spent my entire life with a defined face.
    Last edited by Lucassmall; 12-02-2022 at 09:20 AM. Reason: .

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure, man. Maybe one of the downsides (for some) of cutting and bulking?

Your diet also is far from optimal as you're not eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats, etc.

Your eating schedule is also not normal - cramming a bunch of food into a small window.

Basically you're doing a lot of things that most would consider unhealthy and as a result you're having a strange experience where your face is fat and the rest of you is lean.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That seems kind of unusual. Do you not appear any softer anywhere else? It could be that you simply store it first in the face, since you've never not been lean apparently and everyone's fat storage genetics are different, but that does seem a bit strange...
    Bench: 325
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Lucassmall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I consume a lot of fruits (all of them), white rice, and a lot of red meat and organ meat.
    This tiny eating window was designed by nutritionist and very reputable, and I don't believe it is the source of my problem.
    I believe it is just that you will gain fat when bulking, and it might all end up on my face.
    I'm just going to get irritated if it keeps growing and nothing gets to my body.
    Right now, I am the limit.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you joined "Fight Club" without knowing it? That can cause facial puffiness.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For refinery contractors.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lucassmall View Post
    This tiny eating window was designed by nutritionist and very reputable, and I don't believe it is the source of my problem.
    Your fat face says otherwise. A 4-hour eating window doesn't need to be "designed" by a nutritionist and is no more reputable than a 24-hour eating window.

Fat Face Rule #1: If you don't like the results of the whole foundation of what you're doing, do something else.

Fat Face Rule #2: Don't assume because you were able to lose fat by lifting weights, that it means you know how to gain muscle by lifting weights.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We don't talk about Fat Face Club.
    Bench: 325
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude... stop the Carnivore/KETO BS and just eat a balanced diet... what you're doing is basically right up there with a standard american diet in terms of 'health'
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"