Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Honestly, I don’t think any drugs should be illegal. The idea "people should be able to do whatever they want so long as they dont harm others" is the most agreeable, applause generating, milquetoast position that most anyone would agree with. The problem is the different definitions people have of harm. This dilemma explains why there are such large disagreements within our communities. What is harm and what should be done about it are not trivial questions with simple answers.

I agree and that’s why I said I won’t drink in front of youth, imo that harms them to see adults drink, but when they grow up, it’s their choice.

I don’t care what you guys think about me hiding a drink.

I smoked a nice cigar with a double whiskey last week and it was fuking awesome, I was alone, so fuk y’all homos who wanna talk BS!!!

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I agree and that’s why I said I won’t drink in front of youth, imo that harms them to see adults drink, but when they grow up, it’s their choice.
    You shouldn’t shield children. You should be real with them about the way the world works. Cigarette smoking? I wouldn’t. Wine or beer at dinner or around the house? Yes. Having a drink or two in front of kids can normalize the idea of drinking responsibly. Getting sh*tfaced, not so much.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As far as I can tell it simply means refusing to correctly spell the word government.
    Lol...based on this thread, I would have to agree. I'm just not seeing what tangible actions manifest from this "noncompliance" beyond just refusing to get the COVID vaccine.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You shouldn’t shield children. You should be real with them about the way the world works. Cigarette smoking? I wouldn’t. Wine or beer at dinner or around the house? Yes. Having a drink or two in front of kids can normalize the idea of drinking responsibly. Getting sh*tfaced, not so much.

How many times I gotta fuking repeat myself?

We have had this convo. I said I’m honest with youth that I’d have a drink, but I won’t do it in front of them, big difference.

I don’t feel right drinking in front of them. Is that that so damn hard to get?

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many times I gotta fuking repeat myself?

We have had this convo. I said I’m honest with youth that I’d have a drink, but I won’t do it in front of them, big difference.

So would you have a drink in front of kids? Or would you not have a drink in front of kids? I don't feel as if you've addressed this point with the requisite detail and clarity.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    So would you have a drink in front of kids? Or would you not have a drink in front of kids? I don't feel as if you've addressed this point with the requisite detail and clarity.

Really?

I said this several times.

I don’t drink if kids are around.

This is at family gatherings, or at my home etc

Nor do smoke cigars when kids are around.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is it because you're short? I can see how drinking and being the same height as them would be kinda weird.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Is it because you're short? I can see how drinking and being the same height as them would be kinda weird.

You must of gotten your azz beat good by a short guy.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must of gotten your azz beat good by a short guy.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

That's a big negative short stuff, I like shorties and wouldn't fight one..

In the Santa Claus parade yesterday, I was a lumberjack on a float tossing out candies to shorties. Fun Stuff!

Are you in the Xmas spirit yet?

I am talking about your mood, not the liquor cabinet.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

That's a big negative short stuff, I like shorties and wouldn't fight one..

In the Santa Claus parade yesterday, I was a lumberjack on a float tossing out candies to shorties. Fun Stuff!

Are you in the Xmas spirit yet?

I am talking about your mood, not the liquor cabinet.

You should be handing out protein bars, not candy, you are contributing to young kids sugar consumption. Just like you buy the old drunks drinks at the bar.

I got me some high protein PB cups myself, they taste like real ones.

Did you smoke your weed today?

You smoke your weed, I’ll do my occasional cigar with a whiskey.

You should be handing out protein bars, not candy, you are contributing to young kids sugar consumption. Just like you buy the old drunks drinks at the bar.

I got me some high protein PB cups myself, they taste like real ones.

Did you smoke your weed today?

You smoke your weed, I’ll do my occasional cigar with a whiskey.
    I am ok with giving kids candy, it's Christmas you fuking Grinch. Take a few weeks off from being a miserable fuk and smile a little, maybe sing jingle bells and stuff, it will do you good.

I bought Veterans, war hero's, drinks on Veterans day. They weren't drunks.

Drunks drink at home alone and use the excuse that they don't drink in front of kids to do so. Educate yourself

I am ok with giving kids candy, it's Christmas you fuking Grinch. Take a few weeks off from being a miserable fuk and smile a little, maybe sing jingle bells and stuff, it will do you good.

I bought Veterans, war hero's, drinks on Veterans day. They weren't drunks.

Drunks drink at home alone and use the excuse that they don't drink in front of kids to do so. Educate yourself

Giving kids a protein bar over garbage is a good gesture, they get enough junk from people like you.

People who drink in a bar are drunks and called social drunks.

I prefer to be alone because I drink and smoke for the flavor profile, I relax with my thoughts and observe and savor the taste of the drink and cigar profile. I refuse to drink beer with a cigar. I pay 15- 30$ for a cigar that lasts about an hour and half, that’s my highlight.

I did it last week to reward myself of my gains. If fact everyone at the gym came up to me and commended me saying I look like a different person.

Now you didn’t answer my question, did you have your daily weed today?

Also, I don’t smoke inside, that ruins the profile of the cigar, which means the only time I’ll smoke one is perfect weather, it can’t be hot and can’t be windy.

The outdoors builds on the cigar profile along with the drink. Drinking some whiskey outside you get a caramel profile to the drink that isn’t as noticeable inside.

Drunks drink whatever they can get. I’m picky or else there’s no point in doing it for me, and I don’t do it much so I will pay the money for quality.

Giving kids a protein bar over garbage is a good gesture, they get enough junk from people like you.
    Is the only thing you do is lift? The whole world doesn't revolve around lifting. 5 year old Kids don't want protein bars, you need to leave your house more often and get in touch with reality.

People who drink in a bar are drunks and called social drunks.
    Not at all, perhaps you are, but many people can socially drink and not get drunk. I know you can't understand that, but it's reality.

If you are referring to me dropping some coin on the bar on Veterans day, I have been doing that for many decades, those folks weren't drunks and if they were, I would still buy them a beer, soda or whatever they wanted. They are heros that served their country so that plugs like you can have the freedom to get plastered all weekend, smoke cigars, watch soap operas, women's talk shows and badmouth them from the comfort of your recliner like the chickensh!t you are.

They are the reason you're not speaking Korean, German, Russian or some other foreign language, next Nov 11 head down and visit with these fine folk and listen to their stories and buy them a drink. Take in the ceremony as well, where they are mourning their fallen brothers and sisters. You might just learn something.

What have you done for your country, besides keep your local liquor store in business?

I prefer to be alone because I drink and smoke for the flavor profile, I relax with my thoughts and observe and savor the taste of the drink and cigar profile. I refuse to drink beer with a cigar. I pay 15- 30$ for a cigar that lasts about an hour and half, that’s my highlight.
    Whatever makes you feel good about drinking alone I guess.

I did it last week to reward myself of my gains. If fact everyone at the gym came up to me and commended me saying I look like a different person.
    There's an old phrase that self praise is no praise. Why do you feel the need to brag constantly? Insecurities? I notice tiny people do that a lot, Little Man Syndrome

Now you didn’t answer my question, did you have your daily weed today?
    Nosey little fukker aren't ya? I did not

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol...based on this thread, I would have to agree. I'm just not seeing what tangible actions manifest from this "noncompliance" beyond just refusing to get the COVID vaccine.
    I have anarchist friends, although more to the left (agorism) than the goat man. I believe the general idea is to gain skills and work for yourself to avoid taxes. Get out of large cities. Become as self sufficient as possible including growing your own food, and being prepared to produce your own power and water. Buy guns.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 12-04-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Is the only thing you do is lift? The whole world doesn't revolve around lifting. 5 year old Kids don't want protein bars, you need to leave your house more often and get in touch with reality.

Not at all, perhaps you are, but many people can socially drink and not get drunk. I know you can't understand that, but it's reality.

If you are referring to me dropping some coin on the bar on Veterans day, I have been doing that for many decades, those folks weren't drunks and if they were, I would still buy them a beer, soda or whatever they wanted. They are heros that served their country so that plugs like you can have the freedom to get plastered all weekend, smoke cigars, watch soap operas, women's talk shows and badmouth them from the comfort of your recliner like the chickensh!t you are.

They are the reason you're not speaking Korean, German, Russian or some other foreign language, next Nov 11 head down and visit with these fine folk and listen to their stories and buy them a drink. Take in the ceremony as well, where they are mourning their fallen brothers and sisters. You might just learn something.

What have you done for your country, besides keep your local liquor store in business?

Whatever makes you feel good about drinking alone I guess.

There's an old phrase that self praise is no praise. Why do you feel the need to brag constantly? Insecurities? I notice tiny people do that a lot, Little Man Syndrome

Nosey little fukker aren't ya? I did not

Alcoholic disease doesn’t care if someone was a hero.

Sad you get a boner enabling 80-90 year men to destroy their health.

I can tell you didn’t have your weed, your yapping away.

I have anarchist friends, although more to the left (agorism) than the goat man. I believe the general idea is to gain skills and work for yourself to avoid taxes. Get out of large cities. Become as self sufficient as possible including growing your own food, and being prepared to produce your own power and water. Buy guns.

There have been urban areas that tried to grow vegetation, guess who tells the people these gardens aren’t allowed (do I really need to tell you). Building a relationship with a decent councilmen is how some areas have fought these problems of being held down. It shouldn’t have to come to that though.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is like a big 'ol juicy burger. Delivered.

Sure as chit feels good consuming it, butt always feels somewhat kinda chit after, feeling bloated and the like.

So fuking worth it tho.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    This thread is like a big 'ol juicy burger. Delivered.

Sure as chit feels good consuming it, butt always feels somewhat kinda chit after, feeling bloated and the like.

So fuking worth it tho.

If eating a burger makes you feel like chit afterwards, you must not be training hard enough. When I eat a burger I feel that attack the muscles, no bloating.

There have been urban areas that tried to grow vegetation, guess who tells the people these gardens aren’t allowed (do I really need to tell you). Building a relationship with a decent councilmen is how some areas have fought these problems of being held down.. It shouldn’t have to come to that though.
    Agorism is about trying to be self-sustainable by bypassing the State not working with it. It is about the black market as political activism.

Sites like FB marketplace and Craigslist are examples of agorist principles at work. Agorism is present within many aspects of today's society, it's just usually not labeled as such. Garage and estate sales, trading and bartering between people, farmers' markets that don't require tax id's, online sales sites, roadside produce stands, shade tree mechanics, crypto currency, drug and arms dealers, sex workers, the list goes on and on.

The idea is to encourage these "gray and black" markets so that they proliferate until the majority of people begin to understand that working outside the system makes everyone better off. At least that is the idea.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 12-05-2022 at 04:21 PM.

To me that sounds more like non-reliance on government (or separating oneself from the jurisdiction of government) than actual noncompliance...

Agorism is about trying to be self-sustainable by bypassing the State not working with it. It is about the black market as political activism.

Sites like FB marketplace and Craigslist are examples of agorist principles at work. Agorism is present within many aspects of today's society, it's just usually not labeled as such. Garage and estate sales, trading and bartering between people, farmers' markets that don't require tax id's, online sales sites, roadside produce stands, shade tree mechanics, crypto currency, drug and arms dealers, sex workers, the list goes on and on.

The idea is to encourage these "gray and black" markets so that they proliferate until the majority of people begin to understand that working outside the system makes everyone better off. At least that is the idea.

******** Marketplace? Not sure about that, but FB wants gubmit regulations bigtime.

They don’t want to take any responsibility, they want to put it in the gubmits hands.

They will gladly put all people’s data in gubmits hands.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

To me that sounds more like non-reliance on government (or separating oneself from the jurisdiction of government) than actual noncompliance...

Fair enough. I don’t really know anybody that is looking to overthrow the government so perhaps I should have let Norwich answer the question. But I do see the idea that competing, taxless black markets and alternative currencies could work to wither the state down, as unlikely as that might be, as a decent step.

But for many "anarchists," the entirety of their "anarchism" is speculative navel-gazing, and they have zero interest in actually pursuing it at the moment. They aren't content with merely opposing the state, because they don't really want a world in which institutionalized authority is entirely eliminated and people are then free to pursue their own preferences, whatever they might be. Instead, they want a world in which the current order has been replaced with the one they prefer.

But agorism is something that people can, and so arguably should do. I really don't understand why more people don't just automatically engage in counter-economics to at least as great an extent as possible. They rail on about how they're at the mercy of the wealthy few, but then they keep on giving them their money, as if they sincerely don't grasp the fact that people giving them money is exactly how they came to be wealthy in the first place, so the obvious first step to combating them is to stop giving them money. Before they know it, they’re an agorist, doing more to undermine the State than 99% of the people b*tching about it (including myself.)
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 12-06-2022 at 05:49 AM.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=7Seconds;167232688navel-gazing....[/QUOTE]
    Interesting - had to look this up.

Fair enough. I don’t really know anybody that is looking to overthrow the government so perhaps I should have let Norwich answer the question. But I do see the idea that competing, taxless black markets and alternative currencies could work to wither the state down, as unlikely as that might be, as a decent step.

But for many "anarchists," the entirety of their "anarchism" is speculative navel-gazing, and they have zero interest in actually pursuing it at the moment. They aren't content with merely opposing the state, because they don't really want a world in which institutionalized authority is entirely eliminated and people are then free to pursue their own preferences, whatever they might be. Instead, they want a world in which the current order has been replaced with the one they prefer.

But agorism is something that people can, and so arguably should do. I really don't understand why more people don't just automatically engage in counter-economics to at least as great an extent as possible. They rail on about how they're at the mercy of the wealthy few, but then they keep on giving them their money, as if they sincerely don't grasp the fact that people giving them money is exactly how they came to be wealthy in the first place, so the obvious first step to combating them is to stop giving them money. Before they know it, they’re an agorist, doing more to undermine the State than 99% of the people b*tching about it (including myself.)

Giving money?

People like to buy the products like BLM clothes and MAGA hats!!!

Giving money?

People like to buy the products like BLM clothes and MAGA hats!!!
    Black Markets Matter. That’s a shirt I would buy.

Black Markets Matter. That’s a shirt I would buy.

You should just print one on your own.

I’m gonna make one called Just say No to the Gubmit.

You should just print one on your own.

I’m gonna make one called Just say No to the Gubmit.
    Your slogan could use some work.

Your slogan could use some work.
    Cause you don’t agree with it.

BTW, I didn’t like driving much anyway, so fuk the roads!!!