Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Life isn't easy, and it's not supposed to be, but freedom is everything. You work that out somehow, if it involves a war, that's one worth fighting for. These gubmit wars not worth a chit. The people need to fight their dictators.
    Are you responding to my post?
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Are you responding to my post?
    I quoted you dind't I.

It's funny how you can just blab off some scenario out of your azz and none of your friends call it out as "making it up as you go". No doubt there will be corruption without gubmit, but if your a killer and fight back, most won't fuk with you.

As NG said, we need more violent men. Violence isn't all bad if it's for protection.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Haven't you witnessed firsthand how politicians just want to bend you over and stick a 2-foot long, 3-inch diameter cactus in your sphincter?
    Damn bro....That is a rough Friday night, but likely doable with adequate prep work (from what I hear of course).
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No doubt there will be corruption without gubmit, but if you’re a killer and fight back, most won't fuk with you.
    So what gives you any kind of property rights in this scenario? Private property requires protection in order to be realized. Right now, that is subsidized by the state through contract law and the justice system. In an anarchy, you would need to prove that you own something by defending it. Like, if you were on a good chunk of farmland in the middle of nowhere, what's stopping Monsanto from running up with 50 armed guys and seizing your sh*t?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what gives you any kind of property rights in this scenario? Private property requires protection in order to be realized. Right now, that is subsidized by the state through contract law and the justice system. In an anarchy, you would need to prove that you own something by defending it. Like, if you were on a good chunk of farmland in the middle of nowhere, what's stopping Monsanto from running up with 50 armed guys and seizing your sh*t?
    What's stopping them now?

Gangland already run some cities. Many places in the city are unlivable, and no one fights back, if they do, they will be arrested by gubmit if the gangs don't burn them out.

What's stopping them now?

Gangland already run some cities. Many places in the city are unlivable, and no one fights back, if they do, they will be arrested by gubmit if the gangs don't burn them out.

The hyper-individualist fantasy many on the right have where those in the know will live on the edge of the woods with their fortress of weapons picking off wandering soyboys while they perform perfect subsistence farming is cute. You finally ain’t gotta worry about the gubmint. But in reality without some level of government oversight, our society would rapidly collapse into modern feudalism that would be nothing like the issues we are seeing in our cities today.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Translation for this: I handed you your azz and your embaressed to admit it.

I hope you get those pot holes fixed, too bad your still waiting on the state to handle it and they are playing the red tape game with you, while they still take you money.

Yes of course you handed me my azz

even though your fantasy world will never materialize unless nukular war is realized

you seem to not realize that potholes represent services, so how are services sustained in your fantasy world?

Who gets the cat out of the tree?

Who do you call when you slice your pecker off with a chainsaw?

Who ensures quality standards in medicine, food, and goods purchased?

Who decides when your neighbourhood, county, state, country goes to war?

Foreign trade

Interest rates

Health Care, and standards

Education

Overfishing of lakes and rivers

You know that in your world external forces will be coming to exploit you, if not wipe you out.

Your world will be very much like the movie "The Quick and the Dead" and if you're not Gene Hackman, you ain't gonna like it

8 billion people in the world now
    your vison would work with maybe a few million
    Last edited by startingat56; 12-02-2022 at 04:17 AM. Reason: i have no reason
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post

even though your fantasy world will never materialize unless nukular war is realized

you seem to not realize that potholes represent services, so how are services sustained in your fantasy world?

Foreign trade

Interest rates

Education

You know that in your world external forces will be coming to exploit you, if not wipe you out.

Your world will be very much like the movie "The Quick and the Dead" and if you're not Gene Hackman, you ain't gonna like it

These Jackasses don't think anything through. pretty much mental midgets, If they really thought their harebrained ideas would work, they would be brushing up on their Russian, Chinese and Korean Languages to serve their new leaders.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post

Foreign trade

Interest rates

Education

It’s funny that you and Pockets and Seven think we don’t understand danger.

We’d rather be free, I sleep with one eye open and setup traps, human traps every day. I’ve got a war bunker already with gubmit.

We are real commandos!!! Live by the sword, die by the sword.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

We’d rather be free, I sleep with one eye open and setup traps, human traps every day. I’ve got a war bunker already with gubmit.

Good luck with that ICBM princess.

I think your smart meter is stuck on stupid.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

What encroachments on your freedom are you ready to die for?

What encroachments on your freedom are you ready to die for?
    What are you willing to get slaughtered for or put yourself in cause gubmit says it’s for the greater good?

You gonna flee to isolation like our forum knight in shining armor?

What are you willing to get slaughtered for or put yourself in cause gubmit says it’s for the greater good?
    Not much.

You gonna flee to isolation like our forum knight in shining armor?
    I’m not much of a planner so I haven’t thought too far ahead on what I would do if there was some sort of societal collapse.

So again, what encroachments on your freedom are you ready to die for?
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 12-02-2022 at 09:06 AM.

So again, what encroachments on your freedom are you ready to die for?
    That all depends, the older I get, the less I’m concerned about living.

That's odd, Why?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well i figure traffic laws are beneficial for all.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

That’s not an answer. You have posted many times about the loss of freedom and in your last post you said “We are real commandos!!! Live by the sword, die by the sword.” So you are willing to die to fight who exactly?

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Constantly calling people a Statist or sheep and then saying something along the lines of "here's the truth..." isn’t all that helpful. It's not "the truth", it's just an opinion. And it comes across as arrogant, which never helps when trying to lay a foundation for cooperative understanding. Just my two cents.
    He has no interest in cooperative understanding; he's just trolling.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Well i figure traffic laws are beneficial for all.
    Traffic laws are a necessity yes, but not all traffic laws are created equal. Nor are they enforced uniformly. What might be a loss of a day's wages for you could end up being a "Slow it down, ma'am, and have a nice day" for someone else.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Traffic laws are a necessity yes, but not all traffic laws are created equal. Nor are they enforced uniformly. What might be a loss of a day's wages for you could end up being a "Slow it down, ma'am, and have a nice day" for someone else.
    Truth, my next life i am returning as a large chested Blonde bimbo.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Truth, my next life i am returning as a large chested Blonde bimbo.

(don't lose my number) 867 5309

Seven and Pockets, you won’t post yourselves doing any lifting or and photos, but you want more from me.

Don’t think so

Seven and Pockets, you won’t post yourselves doing any lifting or and photos, but you want more from me.

Don’t think so
    I don’t post photos because I prefer anonymity and don’t need any validation for the work I put in the gym. For a short time I kept a journal on here and posted a few videos there but I really have no use for a public journal these days.

So that’s my reasoning. What’s your reason for not answering my questions? You seemed very willing to share your thoughts until I asked for specifics.

Don’t think so
    HA HA. I don't want anything from you dipsh!t, it was mere conversation.

If case you forgot you brought it up, so if someone who posted a photo asked you would have answered LMAO..

You are so full of sh!t it's backing up and coming out of your yap now

I don’t post photos because I prefer anonymity and don’t need any validation for the work I put in the gym. For a short time I kept a journal on here and posted a few videos there but I really have no use for a public journal these days.

So that’s my reasoning. What’s your reason for not answering my questions? You seemed very willing to share your thoughts until I asked for specifics.

You didn’t reallly give much of answer either but I don’t expect anyone to truely know what they are prepared to die for, if so, they must be brain washed or have experienced it.

There may be some things I know I’d fight for and would die than to be captured and imprisioned.

So if you say “not much” you’d be willing to get slaughtered for, would you be willing to be in prison if you refuse?

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Basic question here: Other than not getting the jab, what exactly does it mean to "not comply" with the "gubmint"? Do you not pay taxes? Do you disregard all laws? Do you disrupt functioning of gubmint process and services? I think I understand what you mean on a philosophical level, but active noncompliance implies real world actions. What pragmatic steps and actions do you take to engage your philosophy on noncompliance? Not being a dick...just genuinely curious because I have no idea what you mean by not complying with gubmint.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

You didn’t reallly give much of answer either but I don’t expect anyone to truely know what they are prepared to die for, if so, they must be brain washed or have experienced it.
    I didn’t give you much of an answer because being slaughtered by the government is not something I give any thought to, much less suggest in these threads that I would be willing to do.

So if you say “not much” you’d be willing to get slaughtered for, would you be willing to be in prison if you refuse?
    While there are certainly people in prison who shouldn’t be, the United States, despite what you think, is not a police state, so no I don’t give much thought to going to prison either. In my younger days I had been arrested for standing up for my beliefs, but at my age I am much more inclined to go the political route to advocate for things I believe in. I have helped run two local political campaigns, have appeared before various city councils, county commissioners and even the full state legislature a few times.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 12-02-2022 at 12:59 PM.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Basic question here: Other than not getting the jab, what exactly does it mean to "not comply" with the "gubmint"? Do you not pay taxes? Do you disregard all laws? Do you disrupt functioning of gubmint process and services? I think I understand what you mean on a philosophical level, but active noncompliance implies real world actions. What pragmatic steps and actions do you take to engage your philosophy on noncompliance? Not being a dick...just genuinely curious because I have no idea what you mean by not complying with gubmint.
    As far as I can tell it simply means refusing to correctly spell the word government.

I didn’t give you much of an answer because being slaughtered by the government is not something I give any thought to, much less suggest in these threads that I would be willing to do.

While there are certainly people in prison who shouldn’t be, the United States, despite what you think, is not a police state, so no I don’t give much thought to going to prison either. In my younger days I had been arrested for standing up for my beliefs, but at my age I am much more inclined to go the political route to advocate for things I believe in. I have helped run two local political campaigns, have appeared before various city councils, county commissioners and even the full state legislature a few times.

When I was young I most likely was for legal weed.

Even though making a law against weed goes against freedom, weed isn’t something I care nor would die for.

I would just hide it if I decided to use it, I don’t feel it contributes to a healthy society nor alcohol.

When I was young I most likely was for legal weed.

Even though making a law against weed goes against freedom, weed isn’t something I care nor would die for.

I would just hide it if I decided to use it, I don’t feel it contributes to a healthy society nor alcohol.
    Honestly, I don’t think any drugs should be illegal. The idea "people should be able to do whatever they want so long as they dont harm others" is the most agreeable, applause generating, milquetoast position that most anyone would agree with. The problem is the different definitions people have of harm. This dilemma explains why there are such large disagreements within our communities. What is harm and what should be done about it are not trivial questions with simple answers.