make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That was a good Way to Write Regal Off TV and set up the MJF/Danielson program

i haven't been really happy with aew tv lately...but this was a pleasant surprise. this whole thing was looking pretty stupid and convoluted last week, but now a bunch of loose ends are tied up and there is a path forward that leads to a title match on ppv between the best wrestler in the world vs the next big thing. i don't like this burberry belt, but i'll give that some time. that's probably the point.

good way to start the title reign. i look forward to seeing the disparity in ratings between that segment and the main event.

mjf vs starks is gonna be good for both of those guys leading up to mjf/danielson
    heart also wants what the dick wants

JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JPG13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not liking the belt is the point. MJF is a heel that gets cheered. The belt is tacky, cheap heat.

Assuming you're right and it leads to Danielson V. MJF, that HAS to mean Danielson loses another big match yet again. I honestly see them keeping the belt on MJF until 2024. They wouldn't have done a new belt if it was a short reign. His long reign can bring stability and be their version of RRs dominance on WWE
    Pure Blood Crew