CTPump's Tormentor miscing4life's Avatar
    miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So what the hell happened to this section?

Haven't been here since 2014. Now I see I can't even view older threads, it's just one page?

Although I don't follow bodybuilding with the same passion I used to, I still have a fond memory of the comraderies on here. We had Larfleeze, Rorocwalker, Iceman, Sammy. Does anybody even care the Olympia is a few weeks away?

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Perhaps the legit posters wearied of wading through all the spam?

CTPump's Tormentor miscing4life's Avatar
    miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Michiganian View Post
    Perhaps the legit posters wearied of wading through all the spam?
    Probably, but then you'd have to wonder how the administration could've dropped the ball this hard.

claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was here during the IFBB section glory years. Stealthswimmer was providing constant commentary on the top pros, everyone tuned in to the Olympia AND Arnold livestreams, IFBB pros had fairly regular interactions with us on here, etc...

The sport (which it really isn't now, it's a mental disorder) has gone completely all to hell. Drugs are out of control, physiques are out of control, and IG has more content on it than this forum ever has (even in it's hay day). It will never come back.

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by claudio_snchz View Post
    I was here during the IFBB section glory years. Stealthswimmer was providing constant commentary on the top pros, everyone tuned in to the Olympia AND Arnold livestreams, IFBB pros had fairly regular interactions with us on here, etc...

The sport (which it really isn't now, it's a mental disorder) has gone completely all to hell. Drugs are out of control, physiques are out of control, and IG has more content on it than this forum ever has (even in it's hay day). It will never come back.
    Pretty much sums it up, I have also been around for a long time but things have changed for the worst unfortunately
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PvP-ForLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The first hit was when even the slightest mention of performance enhancing drugs was swiftly penalized and folks got banned.
    Quite a few members started rebelling jokingly or otherwise then they just got tired and left the forum to never come back.

The level of moderation and objectivism has been varying from draconic to completely absent and anything in between.
    Every man dies but not every man really lives.

claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claudio_snchz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wolfpilp View Post
    Pretty much sums it up, I have also been around for a long time but things have changed for the worst unfortunately
    Yeah it sucks brah. You and me signed up in 2007, that was a really fun time around these parts. Bodybuilding was still mainstream and gym life kicked ass. So different now.
    see multiplemiggs sig

Pureblood Crew

Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Haven't been here since 2014. Now I see I can't even view older threads, it's just one page?
    Although I don't follow bodybuilding with the same passion I used to, I still have a fond memory of the comraderies on here. We had Larfleeze, Rorocwalker, Iceman, Sammy. Does anybody even care the Olympia is a few weeks away?