CTPump's Tormentor miscing4life's Avatar
    miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So what the hell happened to this section?

Haven't been here since 2014. Now I see I can't even view older threads, it's just one page?

Although I don't follow bodybuilding with the same passion I used to, I still have a fond memory of the comraderies on here. We had Larfleeze, Rorocwalker, Iceman, Sammy. Does anybody even care the Olympia is a few weeks away?

Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Perhaps the legit posters wearied of wading through all the spam?

CTPump's Tormentor miscing4life's Avatar
    miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Michiganian View Post
    Perhaps the legit posters wearied of wading through all the spam?
    Probably, but then you'd have to wonder how the administration could've dropped the ball this hard.

Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michiganian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    Probably, but then you'd have to wonder how the administration could've dropped the ball this hard.
    Good question. I've reached out to forum site moderation and administration twice, offering my services to help clean up the place. No reply.

claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claudio_snchz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was here during the IFBB section glory years. Stealthswimmer was providing constant commentary on the top pros, everyone tuned in to the Olympia AND Arnold livestreams, IFBB pros had fairly regular interactions with us on here, etc...

The sport (which it really isn't now, it's a mental disorder) has gone completely all to hell. Drugs are out of control, physiques are out of control, and IG has more content on it than this forum ever has (even in it's hay day). It will never come back.