WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000)

so clearly Alexa Bliss is going to challenge Bianca Belair at the Royal Rumble 2023 ?

I think they pulled this off perfectly. Just look how happy Alexa is at the start and how her expression just gradually sours listening to Bianca take all the credit for the War Games victory. I loved seeing this happen and knew what was happening long before they made it obvious by her tone of voice.

"Bailey and -I- have been going at each other for months"
    "well -I- held the division down"
    "and -I- made that call to Becky Lynch"
    "well -I- am very happy with the team that -I- chose because -my- girls came together"
    Bianca just obliviously digging a grave for herself this is going to be sad.

Asuka obviously doesn't care but man, the hate dripping off Alexa it's so perfect.

I really hope they don't throw this away for something stupid like Alexa joining Damage Control, I want to see Alexa try to recapture her fiend powers and nag Bray to help her and he's all "I don't do that anymore" and then Lily returns.