Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Steveyblack View Post
    I mean I never thought he was natty. My only beef with him (and other bodybuilders/fitness people) are those who are clearly on gear all while claiming to be natty. If I looked like him natty Id gladly take blood tests and show them monthly, put your money where your mouth is. Lying to people claiming you are natty then promote/sell things to your fans is just scummy behaviour.
    this is the exact black and white viewpoint, totally discrediting any and all things they promoted because they were on something. Because it is TOTALLY impossible someone taking test could possibly also be doing anything else beneficial or be able to differentiate the benefits of their hormone levels to the benefits of certain ways life training, eating, and supplementing, because yeah roids just do ALL the work and everything else doesnt matter.

This is why your viewpoint is just as stupid and playing into the same bull**** as the person you are pointing fingers at. Both idiots.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    this is the exact black and white viewpoint, totally discrediting any and all things they promoted because they were on something. Because it is TOTALLY impossible someone taking test could possibly also be doing anything else beneficial or be able to differentiate the benefits of their hormone levels to the benefits of certain ways life training, eating, and supplementing, because yeah roids just do ALL the work and everything else doesnt matter.

This is why your viewpoint is just as stupid and playing into the same bull**** as the person you are pointing fingers at. Both idiots.
    It only makes a 10% difference, at most, anyway.

Also, no it's not "as stupid". It's serious charlatanism to dupe gullible people into thinking they can get similar results natty themselves, if only they buy/follow his program and overpriced supplements. It's dishonest and exploitative no matter how much you might want to try to deflect.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

Also, no it's not "as stupid". It's serious charlatanism to dupe gullible people into thinking they can get similar results natty themselves, if only they buy/follow his program and overpriced supplements. It's dishonest and exploitative no matter how much you might want to try to deflect.
    Who is saying "if you buy this supplement you will look like me" ? That was like some late 90s early 2000s muscletech stuff, nothing has been advertised like that. If the liver king made honest claims that are backed by science and was just putting that out to a broader audience, now that is all lies and not proven by science and not truly factual nutritional information, because he took growth hormone and whatever else personally?

That just doesnt make logical sense and is more of an emotional reaction in my opinion.

But whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    We all knew he was on all the gear I mean come on.

I don't understand this obsession with "exposing" roiders.

If you look anything more than a bit above average, chances are you are on roids.

Ryan gosling in crazy stupid love is close to peak natty, if you blow that out of the water you are probably on roids.

Why does it matter so much to people, to where we literally have youtubers making more money than you, making vids discussing "oh that dudes on roiiiids brah"

I'll never understand lol.

L M A O

almost 33 and natty right here (nudie)

Spoiler!

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That just doesnt make logical sense and is more of an emotional reaction in my opinion.
    Projection. Also, do you think any of these fake natty grifters would be as successful if they were up front about their juicing?

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

this

RoidBrah getting a lil defensive

LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000)

Roids make a massive difference... Which is why ALL pro athletes use gear. Literally 100% of them. Even f*cking soccer and tennis players use gear lmao. They make it easier to gain muscle, gain strength, lose fat, lift heavier, recover quicker (both muscle and CNS), etc.

AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Projection. Also, do you think any of these fake natty grifters would be as successful if they were up front about their juicing?
    Honestly? Some of their personalities are entertaining. Yes I do think they could be successful. There's also plenty of people who juice and are open about it that are successful, I dont think too many people give a ****.

I had no idea who this liver king guy is before today, if he is specifically telling people "do X and you'll look like me" then yeah that's pretty fuked up, but I kind of have a hard time believing that (feel free to prove me wrong, by no means am i trying to defend him)?

You can still point out stuff that is optimal and/or stuff that works without saying "this will make you look like me" and a lot of people do that.

Also, one thing I find interesting that nobody ever mentions - have you ever taken a newbie lifter to the gym and pointed out someone that you knew was on gear that looked like ****? I've done it with two, and both of their attitudes were "really? wtf? you can take steroids and that's the best they can do?" and this actually demotivates them and makes them want to try even less (obviously they aren't highly motivated individuals; overweight, gamers around 20 years old), e.g. if you can't even look "good" with steroids, imagine the type of effort you need to put in without them. NGL this totally blew my mind but has given me a little bit of a different perspective. If these fake natties are getting people into the gym to try to push themselves to look like they look up to, I think that is pretty good in some cases. People will figure it out themselves.
    ASOT Crew
    BLM Crew (Bang Local MILFs)

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLoath View Post
    Roids make a massive difference... Which is why ALL pro athletes use gear. Literally 100% of them. Even f*cking soccer and tennis players use gear lmao. They make it easier to gain muscle, gain strength, lose fat, lift heavier, recover quicker (both muscle and CNS), etc.
    and that has nothing to do with what I said, sounds like you are also dealing with some sort of emotional reaction to not even understand what I was saying and feel the need to project all this.

Cool story bro.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Originally Posted by AriesTH View Post
    Honestly? Some of their personalities are entertaining. Yes I do think they could be successful. There's also plenty of people who juice and are open about it that are successful, I dont think too many people give a ****.

I had no idea who this liver king guy is before today, if he is specifically telling people "do X and you'll look like me" then yeah that's pretty fuked up, but I kind of have a hard time believing that (feel free to prove me wrong, by no means am i trying to defend him)?

You can still point out stuff that is optimal and/or stuff that works without saying "this will make you look like me" and a lot of people do that.

Also, one thing I find interesting that nobody ever mentions - have you ever taken a newbie lifter to the gym and pointed out someone that you knew was on gear that looked like ****? I've done it with two, and both of their attitudes were "really? wtf? you can take steroids and that's the best they can do?" and this actually demotivates them and makes them want to try even less (obviously they aren't highly motivated individuals; overweight, gamers around 20 years old), e.g. if you can't even look "good" with steroids, imagine the type of effort you need to put in without them. NGL this totally blew my mind but has given me a little bit of a different perspective. If these fake natties are getting people into the gym to try to push themselves to look like they look up to, I think that is pretty good in some cases. People will figure it out themselves.
    this goes way over miscers heads, or more importantly, their egos.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't been this shocked since finding out trees were made of wood.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this goes way over miscers heads, or more importantly, their egos.
    totally off topic but who would i search up to find most optimal exercises for any particular muscle group? does such a thing/person exist?

e.g. i think i recently saw a post about single arm crossbody cable tricep extensions being very effective.

trying to update my workouts with more optimal exercises and get away from my heavy compounds
    ASOT Crew
    BLM Crew (Bang Local MILFs)

Originally Posted by AriesTH View Post
    totally off topic but who would i search up to find most optimal exercises for any particular muscle group? does such a thing/person exist?

e.g. i think i recently saw a post about single arm crossbody cable tricep extensions being very effective.

trying to update my workouts with more optimal exercises and get away from my heavy compounds
    Ben Yanes and Mike Israetel are two different sides of the fields, mike is about effeciency with biomechanics, Ben is more about the specifics, Kassem Hanson is another good one too.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seeing liver brah blow up like that on GH really makes me wanna dabble srs

He’s gifted too though he was a big boy as a teenager, the gear helped but clearly he started with a strong base and has a good training and diet routine. Same deal with the rock. In the end haters will hate and blame the gear

LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiveLaughLoath is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and that has nothing to do with what I said, sounds like you are also dealing with some sort of emotional reaction to not even understand what I was saying and feel the need to project all this.

Cool story bro.
    You're the only one who seems emotional here...

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AWSbruh View Post
    Derek is a ******* for not keeping his emails private ded fkn srs. No one thought he was natty anyways
    This guy not only claimed that he was natty but also claimed that he was considering going on steroids to prove he wasn’t because of how big he would get.

This Liver King guy is a ***got for lying and saying his philosophy and garbage supplements will get you jacked when he’s spending 15K a month on drugs to get and maintain his physique.

And you say no one thought he was natty but people not familiar with bodybuilding don’t know. I bet a lot of people followed the programs of bodybuilders that were lying about being natty in the fitness magazines when they were first starting out.

Frauds that lie to sell their products should be exposed.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    This guy not only claimed that he was natty but also claimed that he was considering going on steroids to prove he wasn’t because of how big he would get.

This Liver King guy is a ***got for lying and saying his philosophy and garbage supplements will get you jacked when he’s spending 15K a month on drugs to get and maintain his physique.

And you say no one thought he was natty but people not familiar with bodybuilding don’t know. I bet a lot of people followed the programs of bodybuilders that were lying about being natty in the fitness magazines when they were first starting out.

Frauds that lie to sell their products should be exposed.
    Lmao @ 15k a month of drugs

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Who needs drugs when you have the "Ancestral Tenants"?

Who needs drugs when you have the "Ancestral Tenants"?
    Why not both

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ancestral Trenants

-JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Anyone who is surprised by this probably thinks natural bodybuilders are actually natural.
    This lol
    -Virtue is its own reward

-Survived misc outage 2022 crew
    -My old username (Johnez) did not survive outage :-(

Why not both
    once again, completely over miscers head, if you do drugs everything else you did is irrelevant and lies and not only that but its harmful to you and can never be proven to be beneficial unless a pureblood says so and proves it

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not really a lot

my butler says he goes through like 20k/mo and he's not even that big
    Make Europe Germany Again

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    The dude is putting on an act, the whole "Liver King is a PRIMAL!" thing is just his business shtick, and it works well.

Nobody actually believes you'll look like him by eating raw liver and running through the woods with a spear hunting wild animals lol.

Releasing these emails is like going online and saying, "Guys wrestling is fake, I have proof!"
    This

once again, completely over miscers head, if you do drugs everything else you did is irrelevant and lies and not only that but its harmful to you and can never be proven to be beneficial unless a pureblood says so and proves it
    I have no doubts liver king was bigger than most miscers when he was natty, he has a very strong base and the gear really worked well for him. He blew TF up kinda mirin

-JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seeing liver brah blow up like that on GH really makes me wanna dabble srs

He’s gifted too though he was a big boy as a teenager, the gear helped but clearly he started with a strong base and has a good training and diet routine. Same deal with the rock. In the end haters will hate and blame the gear
    It's guys like him that warp perceptions and make real natties look small. If he would have stayed natty, would he have blown up?
    -Virtue is its own reward

-Survived misc outage 2022 crew
    -My old username (Johnez) did not survive outage :-(

Originally Posted by -JR View Post
    It's guys like him that warp perceptions and make real natties look small. If he would have stayed natty, would he have blown up?
    He wasn’t small by any means when he was natty he clearly has good ass genetics, the gear really made everything fully 3D from the looks of it

Everyone in the fitness industry is a gear runner so who’s perception is he warping? Use your common sense.

Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Manlet King

Registered Goomba ToxMasculinity's Avatar
    ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToxMasculinity has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiveLaughLoath View Post
    Let't not exaggerate now. They do make a significant difference, but one has to put it the work and have proper nutrition in order for them to be actually beneficial. I know plenty of dudes who take sh!t and look like sh!t, some hardly look like they even lift. (Ded fkn Srs)
    Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah this wasn’t obvious.

I thought I needed to become a butcher to get jacked.

Derek solves another mystery.
    🤡 Honk-Pilled 🤡
    🏎️ Race-Pilled 🏎️