LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Training Tip Thanksgiving Leftovers

This is how to use your thanksgiving leftovers.

I woke up today had a banana and about an hour later ate a full leftover TG meal, rolls, stuffing, mashed taters, corn, green bean casserole.

Now I’m training like a beast.

Won’t be eating much at all after maybe a shake and nuts.

If you are throwing away food because you scared you are committing a sin of the iron gods. Bodybuilder or not even a high carb meal like that can be utilized.

We are in tough times and it could get worse. Don’t be a sissy, use the fuel to train like it’s your last fuking day.

I continue to look better by the day, even eating like chit.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All this week I’ve started my day with a slice of pumpkin pie.

The key is to get that in early before any training and to back off any protein shakes.

I’m hitting PRs everyday from it too.

I’m not going to throw it out, it’s homemade and no sugar.

The midsection gets smaller, I’m starting to be able to do stomach vacuum pose.

The pies are also blowing up my upper body because I’m hitting high rep PRs.

Saving money too by backing off on the other expensive food.

It’s so simple.

That is all.