Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question about the guy who beat the crap out of the shooter in Colorado

I'll give my props to this guy; many would not do what he did, however I am wondering what the hell is a "straight" man doing in a gay club and for you straight dudes who do go, why do you go?

I would never go to any gay bar I don't see any reason to do so and I am curious as to why any real straight man would.

I know things are different and homosexuality is the norm now (and as I stated years ago ****philia will follow suite, they are now calling it MAP = Minor Attracted Person) and eventually they will normalize bestiality, but I can't wrap my head around a straight man going into a gay bar for what???
    On the list for Bannukah

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was once in a gay bar (Friend thought its a hillarious idea) and believe me when you go to the toilet you look twice that no one is following you.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    From what I read he went with his wife, daughter and her boyfriend to support friends who were participating in a drag show. His daughter was injured and her boyfriend was one of the five killed.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    what the hell is a "straight" man doing in a gay club
    Beating the living chit out of a heavily armed and armored potential mass murderer.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I would never go to any gay bar I don't see any reason to do so and I am curious as to why any real straight man would.
    Me and some other hetero guys would go to a gay bar about once every 6 months. This was in college back in the 80's. Why? Just to look at freaks and hear some decent live music. We'd also play a guessing game if the person that looked like a woman was a guy. Things were different back then. No hatred to anyone. Carbondale Illinois.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Maybe he went with friends, who knows, the only thing I know for sure is, I am, as well as many others are damn glad he decided to go.

I am straight but I don't hate. I haven't been to a gay bar but if there was a function and my family and friends wanted me to go (depending on the function) I would probably go.

Why? Because, I am a "Real Man" as you referred to. I am secure enough in my sexuality that I am not going in straight and coming out queer. That's not going to happen.

Not a big deal to me, I don't feel threatened by the alphabet crew, live and let live is my motto.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Remember the 5th of Nov Guyfawkes1010's Avatar
    Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ all the closet ****gets in here.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Straight women go with their "heyyyy" friends to feel safe, have fun, and not worry about straight guys so i went once to observe the atmosphere in the 90's.
    A lot of the guys who are not hitting on you are funny as hell and normal, and they can tell via "gaydar" who is straight and who is not.
    It is like a room full of happy people.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 11-27-2022 at 07:10 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Maybe he went with friends, who knows, the only thing I know for sure is, I am, as well as many others are damn glad he decided to go.

I am straight but I don't hate. I haven't been to a gay bar but if there was a function and my family and friends wanted me to go (depending on the function) I would probably go.

Why? Because, I am a "Real Man" as you referred to. I am secure enough in my sexuality that I am not going in straight and coming out queer. That's not going to happen.

Not a big deal to me, I don't feel threatened by the alphabet crew, live and let live is my motto.

This is how the majority feel, and you certainly didn’t need a drag queen to push this stuff on you in the classroom, did you, I doubt it.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never been to a ghey bar. But the last time I went to a regular bar was over 10 years ago. It was me, my 2 brothers-in-law, and 2 other friends.

It was a biker bar full of real biker doods with real bikes and lots of facial hair.

I decided to put 5 dollars in the juke box. This was before hyperinflation and music was only 50 cents.

I decided to play Dancing Queen on the juke box 10 times in a row.

The biker doods were pissed, not knowing the 'homo' who infiltrated the bar and turned it ghey. They had to listen to this for a long ass time.

It was good time.

True story.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    This is how the majority feel, and you certainly didn’t need a drag queen to push this stuff on you in the classroom, did you, I doubt it.
    Another true story. During a company Christmas Party the CEO wanted a free form of entertainment. So I was volunteered.

I dressed as a drag queen with make up and blonde hair. Everybody had a great time. I was the buffest drag people have ever seen.

And yes, I am straight. I am so straight when I eat a hot dog I start in the middle.
    This above all..

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Never been to a ghey bar. But the last time I went to a regular bar was over 10 years ago. It was me, my 2 brothers-in-law, and 2 other friends.

It was a biker bar full of real biker doods with real bikes and lots of facial hair.

I decided to put 5 dollars in the juke box. This was before hyperinflation and music was only 50 cents.

I decided to play Dancing Queen on the juke box 10 times in a row.

The biker doods were pissed, not knowing the 'homo' who infiltrated the bar and turned it ghey. They had to listen to this for a long ass time.

It was good time.

True story.

NG, I can't understand why you haven't been negged to oblivion

I misread "hyperinflation" as "hyperventilation" ---->BUTT. THAT. DOES. NOT. MATTER!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *News Flash*
    Ireland now has tampons in the men's toilets.

Period products are now available in the men’s toilets in Ireland’s parliamentary buildings – in a move activists say will help all people who menstruate.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2022/11/2...roducts-trans/

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could you use a tampon to clean your lower intestine

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    *News Flash*
    Ireland now has tampons in the men's toilets.

Period products are now available in the men’s toilets in Ireland’s parliamentary buildings – in a move activists say will help all people who menstruate.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2022/11/2...roducts-trans/
    it does soak up blood, after a fight
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Beating the living chit out of a heavily armed and armored potential mass murderer.
    This still doesn't explain why he was there in the first place, unless you are saying he knew this was going to happen and he was waiting on the perp.
    On the list for Bannukah

This still doesn't explain why he was there in the first place, unless you are saying he knew this was going to happen and he was waiting on the perp.
    He would have to explain it himself, search for interviews.
    i only paid attention when he explained what he did, not why he was there.

"It was supposed to be a chill family night out — the combat veteran and his wife, Jess, joined their daughter, Kassandra, her longtime boyfriend Raymond Green Vance, and two family friends to watch one of his daughter’s friends perform a drag act.

It was Mr. Fierro’s first time at a drag show, and he was digging it. He had spent 15 years in the Army, and now relished his role as a civilian and a father, watching one of his daughter’s old high-school friends perform.

“These kids want to live that way, want to have a good time, have at it,” he said as he described the night. “I’m happy about it because that is what I fought for, so they can do whatever the hell they want.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/21/u...ub-q-hero.html

I don't have any gay friends; however, I do have gay family members (inevitable) and my cousin who is gay threw a family function at his bar (he owns it) There were several gay dudes there as well as some lesbians and they didn't bother me at all. Then at the back of the bar they started talking about politics and when I voiced my opinion and my support of Trump (this was when Trump was still in office) it got nasty and when I went off on all the gay dudes, since they tried to gang up on me, but were shock on how I didn't hold back anything, my cousin told them "Thats my crazy cousin from the Bronx" They all just stood the hell away from me the rest of the night
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    He would have to explain it himself, search for interviews.
    i only paid attention when he explained what he did, not why he was there.
    I was being facetious because Bando thought that would be a positive response
    On the list for Bannukah

I don't have any gay friends; however, I do have gay family members (inevitable) and my cousin who is gay threw a family function at his bar (he owns it) There were several gay dudes there as well as some lesbians and they didn't bother me at all. Then at the back of the bar they started talking about politics and when I voiced my opinion and my support of Trump (this was when Trump was still in office) it got nasty and when I went off on all the gay dudes, since they tried to gang up on me, but were shock on how I didn't hold back anything, my cousin told them "Thats my crazy cousin from the Bronx" They all just stood the hell away from me the rest of the night

I don't have any gay friends that I know of and I say that because, I was looking at pictures from an event with a bunch of my old colleagues. I seen all the pics and recognised all of them probably 70 or more except one, a female, she kind of looked familiar but damn she was ugly and no way I could place her.

After asking a few friends it was a guy that is a tranny now. I never worked with him, but I did talk to him in passing and at the gym 40 years ago, we would talk about jeeps, lifting and hunting. Man stuff lol

He's was about 6"5" 240 or 250 and really into lifting when I knew him, now he has long blond hair, make up and looks like an ugly old broad wearing mans size 14 heels lmao. Changed his name from Mike to Michele.

I don't have any gay friends that I know of and I say that because, I was looking at pictures from an event with a bunch of my old colleagues. I seen all the pics and recognised all of them probably 70 or more except one, a female, she kind of looked familiar but damn she was ugly and no way I could place her.

After asking a few friends it was a guy that is a tranny now. I never worked with him, but I did talk to him in passing and at the gym 40 years ago, we would talk about jeeps, lifting and hunting. Man stuff lol

He's was about 6"5" 240 or 250 and really into lifting when I knew him, now he has long blond hair, make up and looks like an ugly old broad wearing mans size 14 heels lmao. Changed his name from Mike to Michele.

We come from different world becuase all of my old friend from the late 70's till now are all still my friends, (I am blessed to still have friend for over 45 years) meaning the ones that are still alive or not in prison. However, I did have one friend (I posted about him on here before) who all of our boys (his and mine) found out he was gay, killed himself once the "crew" found out. The thing is, this guy was a ride or die guy, one of my closest friends and he and I went through some crazy times together, fighting, robbing, running the streets etc. Hell, I knew if I was in beef, I would not have to turn around to see if he was standing there with me even if it was him and I against 100, real talk. I later found out by one of our female friends that he confided in that he thought I would have hated him, but the fact is I would not. I might not have felt the same for him as I once did, but I definitely would not have hated him and a piece of me always felt if he would have just talked to me, he might not have killed himself.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think there are a few here who might disagree with you, Johnny Bronx.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Men tend to think of "why he was there in the first place" but I think God tells us why he was there in the last place.

So imagine a scenario where the big man is up there counting the hairs on people's heads and sees this fat, stupid neanderthal putting on Body Armor and loading up weapons to visit a Gay Bar. He's like "hey St. Peter what do you think?" Pete is like, "yo let's throw a battle hardened, decorated combat soldier in the mix and see what happens!"

The big Man is like "hells yeah, we'll be on WSHH fo sho!"

All kidding aside, I wish God would have put one of these Heroes at Sandy Hook and Uvalde. We teach 1. run, 2. hide. 3. fight.

There are people that jump to number 3 first to save innocent lives and they are beyond criticism or reproach IMO.

Ireland now has tampons in the men's toilets
    You stick a Tampon in a bullet hole it clots the blood, swells up and keeps the bleeding under control.

Never been in a true Irish bar, but maybe they are in there so you can have another pint before the ambulance arrives?
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

NG, I can't understand why you haven't been negged to oblivion

I misread "hyperinflation" as "hyperventilation" ---->BUTT. THAT. DOES. NOT. MATTER!
    I've been trying my hardest to get perma banned from this place BUTT I am still here. I need to up my game for sure.

Speaking of gheys and hyperventilation, when I was single gheys used to hit up on me all the time. They would hyperventilate upon seeing a sexy General Tso figure, and I would clench my buttcheeks as a straight man's natural response to perceived threat.

Gheys are not racist, but they automatically assume Asian males are ghey. Must be because of our mathematical calculation skills or our musical instrument talents - BUTT I possess neither one.

Gheys are cool. I served with gheys in the army. As long as I did not sleep on my stomach I was fine.

BUTT the idea of them playing BUTTDARTS is kinda weird.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I think there are a few here who might disagree with you, Johnny Bronx.
    Unless they are closet homos then my statement should stand as "that I know of" however if one of my old friends that I ran with back in the day was to "come out of the closet" our friendship would not be the same and while I would not hate him (check out my story in this thread) I would no longer chill with him. I know I will get a lot of backlash about that, but I am just keeping it 100 and I will always stand my ground on that.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless they are closet homos then my statement should stand as "that I know of" however if one of my old friends that I ran with back in the day was to "come out of the closet" our friendship would not be the same and while I would not hate him (check out my story in this thread) I would no longer chill with him. I know I will get a lot of backlash about that, but I am just keeping it 100 and I will always stand my ground on that.
    I was playing But, I understand your position.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    From what I read he went with his wife, daughter and her boyfriend to support friends who were participating in a drag show. His daughter was injured and her boyfriend was one of the five killed.
    Thanks. I read that he brought his kids and I couldn't figure out wtf why lol.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I was playing But, I understand your position.
    LOL OK

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Thanks. I read that he brought his kids and I couldn't figure out wtf why lol.
    Kids as in children?
    On the list for Bannukah