MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

cucks trying period pain simulator, burn this fukcing gay earth already

Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    omg cramps so bad imagine a chick went through the pain of being kicked in nuts would shut them up pretty quick

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by baroninyba View Post
    omg cramps so bad imagine a chick went through the pain of being kicked in nuts would shut them up pretty quick
    I don't see anyone disputing that you, gentle miscer, are far more delicate than a woman on her period. How DARE she selfishly complain about her pain when you, oh sweet, delicate man with lips like dewy rose petals - you suffer from excruciating AGONY at the mere threat of getting kicked in your delicate little jelly beans. Her actual pain is nothing compared to your hypothetical pain. No, she's got no right to even cry in secret as her ovaries get thrown into a garlic squisher for days. It's clear that YOU are the one who needs gentleness and soothing sympathy during your very delicate time. The doe eyed creature in the thumbnail is you.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    I don't see anyone disputing that you, gentle miscer, are far more delicate than a woman on her period. How DARE she selfishly complain about her pain when you, oh sweet, delicate man with lips like dewy rose petals - you suffer from excruciating AGONY at the mere threat of getting kicked in your delicate little jelly beans. Her actual pain is nothing compared to your hypothetical pain. No, she's got no right to even cry in secret as her ovaries get thrown into a garlic squisher for days. It's clear that YOU are the one who needs gentleness and soothing sympathy during your very delicate time. The doe eyed creature in the thumbnail is you.
    stfu bich

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had bad IBS as a kid. We're talking sitting cramped on the bowl with pain so bad I became nauseated and vomiting in a towel on my lap. We were on that poverty time and my diet was poor. I've been told bad period cramps resemble bad diarrhea pains in the gut, so I don't need no fancy machine to tell me I know what it's like
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’d be curious to see women hooked up to this and see how they react. Will they chicken out when it gets dialed up like the men do because this doesn’t actually simulate period discomfort? Or will they remain stone faced as the dial goes all the way up to a 10 because women deal with periods every month and this is an accurate representation like they want us to think?

My guess is the former. Absolutely no experience in life has shown me that women have a higher pain tolerance than men to. Not even close
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/********/000/022/467/e96.jpg[/img]
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000) Overthrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do all you can eat steak dinner bathroom simulator if you want real pain.

Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    I’d be curious to see women hooked up to this and see how they react. Will they chicken out when it gets dialed up like the men do because this doesn’t actually simulate period discomfort? Or will they remain stone faced as the dial goes all the way up to a 10 because women deal with periods every month and this is an accurate representation like they want us to think?

My guess is the former. Absolutely no experience in life has shown me that women have a higher pain tolerance than men to. Not even close
    i wouldnt count on a woman to face any kind of intermediate physical pain without crying

MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are so unstable, lmfao.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK now ladies try the "get a job and work 60 hours a week simulator"

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Goodguy03 View Post
    stfu bich

lmfaoooooo
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reading your posts is more painful than any simulator.

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post

the video has women do it too lol. Women win again
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    username does not correlate

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    You’re a democrat, your testosterone is lower than that of the average woman. Step away from the keyboard and take a walk… off a cliff… to rid the world of your piss poor genetics… phaaggot.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't see the value in this. It'd make more sense to do an "incel" or even just an "average dude" simulator for girls, so that way they can know what it feels like to be completely invisible & worthless in the eyes of society.

At least, yknow before they turn 30 or whatever...

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We'd be hearing woman make these noises the guys are if this was what they actually felt.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    We'd be hearing woman make these noises the guys are if this was what they actually felt.
    Yup. The vast majority of the research suggests that women are reliably more sensitive to pain than men are on average:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3690315/

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Reminds me of something a dude on a big chicken once said in a game.

Spoiler!
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.