Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not Gaining Muscle or losing Fat

I'm 5 foot 7 and half
    28 Years old
    171Lbs
    Body Fat is around 21.5% on scale and roughly around 25% on tape
    (38 inch W & 15 Inch neck)
    Have not Had anything change in 4 weeks since ending my diet for losing weight

I'm Not active outside of training days and just walking about the house or around a store

I have had past weight training first when I was around 14 years old and on and off since I've been inactive for about 4 years from gym
    I was dieting pretty hard for 5 months, I did lose around 58-62lbs I broke myself in easy for 2 months to start because I've been off for 4 years

I often eat throughout the day & I only drink water around3-5L per day (No Junk)
    I Use Pre workout And Post workout shakes
    My Kcal intake is avg 2800-3100 Per Day (Marcos P31-35% | F 27-30% | C37-40%)
    I sleep 6 hours 40 mins to 8 Hours 10 mins per Night
    I've been following the shortcut to size plan for my workouts
    I track weight every day and BF on a scale and tape

Not sure what else to really do

I do run a Fitbit to try to track most stuff, but I also read that the cals in and out on them is off, I've done the tdee stuff and ive also ( bw x 15, 16, 17, 18)

Fitbit stuff is avg of 7447 steps Per Day & 939 Zone mins over last 25 days |
    Last edited by Yomisah; 11-26-2022 at 02:38 AM.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read this:
    Calculating Calories and Macros - How To

Your cals seem kind of high for weight loss. Would think you would need to be more in 2000-2500 range to lose weight.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yomisah View Post
    I only drink water around3-5L per day
    That's excessive. Is it because of thirst?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post
    Your cals seem kind of high for weight loss. Would think you would need to be more in 2000-2500 range to lose weight.
    Actually now I get it - you're doing Shortcut to Size by Jim Stoppani. It's really more of a recomp or slight bulk program.

Recomp is basically losing fat while gaining muscle at the same time. It's typically a slower process which explains why you're not seeing much results, but can be effective for noobies without much muscle mass.

That program will basically help you put on muscle moreso than it will help you lose fat, hence the name Shortcut to Size.

Around here cutting and bulking is more common. You go on a cut to lose fat and then bulk to gain muscle. Or vice versa. You can repeat as many times as you like until you get to the desired result.

Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yomisah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post
    Actually now I get it - you're doing Shortcut to Size by Jim Stoppani. It's really more of a recomp or slight bulk program.

Recomp is basically losing fat while gaining muscle at the same time. It's typically a slower process which explains why you're not seeing much results, but can be effective for noobies without much muscle mass.

That program will basically help you put on muscle moreso than it will help you lose fat, hence the name Shortcut to Size.

Around here cutting and bulking is more common. You go on a cut to lose fat and then bulk to gain muscle. Or vice versa. You can repeat as many times as you like until you get to the desired result.
    Yeah Had to take a break from dieting I dropped 60lb ish in 5-6 months going to start back up around spring time again