guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post I need help about begginer bodybuilding nutrition

Hey guys, I started going to the gym a few days ago and I will keep it consistent i will do full body workout for 6 weeks but I don't know how to make proper diet and I don't have a chance to prepare my food because I'm in college.

Usually this is my current diet : Omlette or Oatmeal for breakfast; Almond, hazel or greek yogurt if i get hungry; meat or chicken with rice or salad in the dinner.

Is this enough? I want to keep my weight same and build muscle. What should i do more or less? Thanks. (Im something like skinnyfat right now and i want to be ottermode)

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guatex View Post
    I don't have a chance to prepare my food because I'm in college.
    I'm not buying that. I had plenty of time to cook and goof off when I was in college and grad school. Most people on here have full time jobs and other responsibilities that take up more time than college.

Bacon cheese burger prep time: 20 minutes
    Frozen pizza with added cheese/meat prep time: 20 minutes
    Grilled chicken prep time: 15 minutes
    Pan seared salmon prep time: 10 minutes
    Pan fried pork chops prep time: 10 minutes
    Vince Gironda hormone precursor shake prep time: 3 minutes
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10) guatex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I'm not buying that. I had plenty of time to cook and goof off when I was in college and grad school. Most people on here have full time jobs and other responsibilities that take up more time than college.

Bacon cheese burger prep time: 20 minutes
    Frozen pizza with added cheese/meat prep time: 20 minutes
    Grilled chicken prep time: 15 minutes
    Pan seared salmon prep time: 10 minutes
    Pan fried pork chops prep time: 10 minutes
    Vince Gironda hormone precursor shake prep time: 3 minutes
    It's not about time, i dont have kitchen. I only have dining hall which includes all types of foods.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's not about time, i dont have kitchen. I only have dining hall which includes all types of foods.
    Ahh, dorm food. I couldn't make any gains on dorm food since it's low in protein. If you have a small fridge in your room you can store the ingredients for that Gironda shake I mentioned. Search my old posts for the recipe.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dining hall is fine - plenty to choose from to eat there.

Read this:
    Calculating Calories and Macros - How To