FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatD1ckStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice on finding a job for a recent computer science graduate?

I recently got my BS in computer science. I'm mostly experienced in Java and C#. I've done a little bit of work with python, C and C++ as well. I'm desperate to find any job that offers good experience. I don't really care about the money. What's the easiest way to look for jobs? Also, is Cracking the Coding Interview sufficient preparation for job interviews? Would practicing Leetcode be overkill since I'm not looking for a six figures job at some big tech company?
    "After decades of research and studies related to the sexual psychology of women and a man's health, we have been able to conclude that girth always comes ahead of length. Every 8 women out of 10 would prefer a man with a thicker penis over a man with a longer but thinner penis."

-Dr. Rahul Gupta

OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately, as corrupt as they are I have to suggest FAANG Companies. The Big 5 Tech Companies

Also, look into Scrum Master. Apparently, it's very lucrative and you can do it remotely. You already have the base in coding. You just need to look into certification and the required course. I'm certain there's a fee.
    it's better to suck dink than to be killed

"My outer appearance was poor, but in this way my inner world became richer than anyone else's. Was it not natural that a young boy who suffered from an indelible drawback like mine should have come to think that he was a secretly chosen being? I felt as though somewhere in this world a mission awaited me of which I myself still knew nothing." --Yukio Mishima

Hispanic (no gay Latinx) AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OrbOddLaw View Post
    You just need to look into certification and the required course. I'm certain there's a fee.
    This would help OP. Find certs for your skillset and pay for it.

Believe it or not many employees are retarded and disregard important things, but certs are always a plus wherever I have worked.

For example, internships aren't considered real experience to a lot of employers because "it's not real work" even though my internships were more difficult than what I do now (and it paid a LOT less).

Or if you have 10 years of retail experience, "it's not real work experience since office-work is too fast paced"

But even though you study for a cert over the weekend and pass the exam on Monday, they think you are qualified. Go figure.

Same with degrees. Many employees (especially in the San Diego area don't care about the degree you have, as long as you have one. The only place this wasn't true was where I had some Asian as my supervisor. Then they wanted all new hires to specifically have an accounting degree. I'm not sure if the reason for this is a White man thing or not, but it seems like it.

This is how I ended up with music, management, and no degree people as my supervisors in my old jobs and for coworkers. One even had a political science degree. Now I am basically the only accountant where I work, so I get special treatment.
    Work is a joke compared to college.
    Pureblood Crew
    Accounting Master Race