Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Yeah I dunno from 30 to 60 to 90 FPS there's a big difference, beyond that it's not as pronounced.. but from 30 to 60? Sheesh. It's the difference between watching a 28fps 4K movie and a 60 fps 4K video.
    For some reason I couldn't tell much of a difference in Uncharted 4, other faster paced games it's definitely noticeable but I just don't feel it enhances the experience as much, I'd be ok with 30-45fps, upscaled 4k and RT

akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That means you wont be able to actually buy them in stores until 2030. Lmao, you still cant walk into walmart and buy a ps5/x1x. What a joke.

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah I dunno from 30 to 60 to 90 FPS there's a big difference, beyond that it's not as pronounced.. but from 30 to 60? Sheesh. It's the difference between watching a 28fps 4K movie and a 60 fps 4K video.

Yeah but a playstation can't draw more than 200-250 watts total (CPU AND GPU) - I don't know if they can just OC the fkc out of it and let it draw 400 watts out of the wall, let alone 500-600 watts like a 4090.

Increasing the power consumption without increasing the performance logarithmically isn't actually an improvement, it's just feeding more power into it and calling it a day.

Companies like Sony and Xbox have to meet certain standards when it comes to how much power it consumes - at this point the 3080 and 6700/6800XT are the best in terms of power to performance ratio.

not useless to those wanting to play the 'exclusives' which are really great games i.e., ratchet and clank, God of War, Horizon forbidden west, etc.
    Even if you overclocked it, the performance you're going to get isn't going to be that great. Plus the cooling on the designs isn't the greatest. Best thing they could do for future games is to not underclock the CPU as heavily as they do. Both xbox and ps5 use a gimped 3700x.
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    For some reason I couldn't tell much of a difference in Uncharted 4, other faster paced games it's definitely noticeable but I just don't feel it enhances the experience as much, I'd be ok with 30-45fps, upscaled 4k and RT
    It's less noticeable with a controller, but once you get used to 60 going back to sub-60 is very hard. 3rd person controller games don't need to be over 60 though. High fps really helps in FPS and racing games.

Originally Posted by akferd View Post
    That means you wont be able to actually buy them in stores until 2030. Lmao, you still cant walk into walmart and buy a ps5/x1x. What a joke.
    You already can get them in stores now. Demand has dropped off a cliff.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah that's totally cool man, I'm just saying that even 60 to 90 is noticeable, let alone 30 to 60 - IME.

Originally Posted by OptimusTrajan View Post
    Even if you overclocked it, the performance you're going to get isn't going to be that great. Plus the cooling on the designs isn't the greatest. Best thing they could do for future games is to not underclock the CPU as heavily as they do. Both xbox and ps5 use a gimped 3700x.

It's less noticeable with a controller, but once you get used to 60 going back to sub-60 is very hard. 3rd person controller games don't need to be over 60 though. High fps really helps in FPS and racing games.

You already can get them in stores now. Demand has dropped off a cliff.
    What do you mean by gimped though?

I meant throw in a 6700XT GPU and dump a bunch of power into to and make it perform like a 6750XT, which almost matches a 6800 - even if you'd done that, the power draw is probably too much when combined with the CPU.. for PS standards..

I mean it would work, that's for sure but not sure they will take it that far.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    It's better. No doubt. Double? Ain't no fking way in hell lol.
    This is not how it works man. There's nothing on your 3090ti that looks triple what my ps5 does even though it has triple the power. It doesn't even look double. Cyberpunk looks marginally better and you put both running on a TV next to each other and 95% of normies won't even realise they're on two different systems.

I have colognes for $50 and colognes for $500. The latter doesn't smell 10 times better. How do you even begin to measure what looks two times better, do you count the polygons or some chit? lmao

That's 2 years too long, these cross games games should've been launch-year 1 titles
    Then you don't fully understanding how game development works. The ps4 came out in 2013. Ragnarok was started development before GOW 2018 even released, so let's say 2017.

If ps4 came out in 2013, do you expect them to stop developing for it just 4 years later? By your logic, from 2024 they should completely halt all ps5 games, and only start working to release games on PS6.

It has never worked like that. The first two years of the PS4 life was the same thing, games were cross gen with PS3 while they slowly phased it out.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    So far the ps5 has been fukkin useless lmao
    Just curious but what games did you enjoy the most so far on your ps5?

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

Then you don't fully understanding how game development works. The ps4 came out in 2013. Ragnarok was started development before GOW 2018 even released, so let's say 2017.

If ps4 came out in 2013, do you expect them to stop developing for it just 4 years later? By your logic, from 2024 they should completely halt all ps5 games, and only start working to release games on PS6.

It has never worked like that. The first two years of the PS4 life was the same thing, games were cross gen with PS3 while they slowly phased it out.
    That's partially true, but what makes this gen different is heavy hitters like GOW and Horizon being cross gen, when usually lesser games/multiplats were the only cross gens... God of war PS4, Killzone, Infamous LS, Horizon zd, Bloodborne were NOT cross gen.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's partially true, but what makes this gen different is heavy hitters like GOW and Horizon being cross gen, when usually lesser games/multiplats were the only cross gens... God of war PS4, Killzone, Infamous LS, Horizon zd, Bloodborne were NOT cross gen.
    That's because the PS4 Pro is still an impressive piece of hardware - I'd say that a PS4 Pro is to a PS5 what a PS4 slim was to the Pro.

A PS4 Pro can Easily run PS5 games on a 1080p screen, which are still very, very popular - it's get smashed at 4K, but is still a viable option to game on 1080p.

Even then, the PS4 is a completely different system with a completely different architecture to a PS3, which is from the era of 'before the iphone 4' aka prior to 2012 aka 'the dark ages'.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    So far the ps5 has been fukkin useless lmao
    I mean you've been stumped by puzzles made for 7 year olds, so it's done something.

That's because the PS4 Pro is still an impressive piece of hardware - I'd say that a PS4 Pro is to a PS5 what a PS4 slim was to the Pro.

A PS4 Pro can Easily run PS5 games on a 1080p screen, which are still very, very popular - it's get smashed at 4K, but is still a viable option to game on 1080p.

Even then, the PS4 is a completely different system with a completely different architecture to a PS3, which is from the era of 'before the iphone 4' aka prior to 2012 aka 'the dark ages'.
    This is the biggest reson you didn't see cross gen with PS4 like you do for PS5. Devs have the ability to do almost nothing right now and release a game on both systems, so most will choose to do that, sine that means more sales in most cases. Ragnorcawk probably doesn't sell nearly as many copies if PS5 exclusive.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I mean you've been stumped by puzzles made for 7 year olds, so it's done something.

This is the biggest reson you didn't see cross gen with PS4 like you do for PS5. Devs have the ability to do almost nothing right now and release a game on both systems, so most will choose to do that, sine that means more sales in most cases. Ragnorcawk probably doesn't sell nearly as many copies if PS5 exclusive.
    PS3 is from an era when 256 megabytes of ram was 'the norm'.

The PS4? It has 8 gigabytes of RAM shared across its GPU and CPU - that's 32 times more than the PS3.

The PS5 had 16 gigabytes of RAM for the GPU and CPU - that's a whopping TWO times more than the PS4... oh wait..

This is what I mean when I say that the PS4 ushered in a 'new era', along with the iPhone 4s/5, etc, during that 2012-2013 time period..

The iPhone 4 and below were nothing compared to the 4s and 5, which were the defining points in our history where things would never go back.. same deal as the ps4.. 8gb of ram is plenty for a basic PC, even these days, let alone 10 years ago.

My 2018 macbook pro works PERFECTLY with 8gbs of ram for all the basics and even slightly more 'advanced' tasks - but of course professional video editing requires more..

You can play a PS5 exclusive on a PS4 - i'm not sure the same could be said for the PS3, since the hardware limitations are real.

Originally Posted by mgftp
    This is the biggest reson you didn't see cross gen with PS4 like you do for PS5.
    Except you just completely made this up. Cross gen on ps4 was exactly the same and PS4 only started hitting its stride from middle to end of its cycle. Ps4 came out in 2013, and games were being made for PS3 until 2017. Persona 5 for example was a PS3 game and it released 3 years after the PS4 was already out. Consoles have always been this way, you guys just have selective bias.

Go look up how many ps4 only exclusives launched from 2013 to 2016 and be prepared to lol hard.
    Last edited by Coal Man; 11-26-2022 at 03:43 AM.

Except you just completely made this up. Cross gen on ps4 was exactly the same and PS4 only started hitting its stride from middle to end of its cycle. Ps4 came out in 2013, and games were being made for PS3 until 2017. Persona 5 for example was a PS3 game and it released 3 years after the PS4 was already out. Consoles have always been this way, you guys just have selective bias.

Go look up how many ps4 only exclusives launched from 2013 to 2016 and be prepared to lol hard.

Brah the PS3s hardware cannot really even support PS4 type AAA titles - 'Persona 5' looks quite easy on the GPU vs something like H:ZD.

Remember that the PS3 had 256 megabytes of RAM for both the CPU and GPU - a modern gaming PC will have 16 gigabytes of RAM for the CPU and 8-12 video RAM for the GPU... some high end ones will have GPUS with 16-24 gigabytes of vRAM.

The PS4 has 8GB total and the PS5 has 16GBs.

There's also some truth to what he said, since the PS3 was backward compatible with PS1 and PS2 games, but the PS4 wasn't or 'is not'.

Brah the PS3s hardware cannot really even support PS4 type AAA titles - 'Persona 5' looks quite easy on the GPU vs something like H:ZD.

Remember that the PS3 had 256 megabytes of RAM for both the CPU and GPU - a modern gaming PC will have 16 gigabytes of RAM for the CPU and 8-12 video RAM for the GPU... some high end ones will have GPUS with 16-24 gigabytes of vRAM.

The PS4 has 8GB total and the PS5 has 16GBs.

There's also some truth to what he said, since the PS3 was backward compatible with PS1 and PS2 games, but the PS4 wasn't or 'is not'.
    Your entire post had nothing to do with my point.

Dudes were arguing that PS5 gen is slow, and 2 years later it is still held back by companies developing games to run on previous gen.

My point was to show its not just a PS5 thing. The PS4 was even worse, as 3 years into its cycle it was a joke. Go look up the top 20 PS4 games and check out their launch dates. Bloodborne was 2015, and the rest of them were 2016 and up.

The ps4 launch titles were Killzone shadowfall and something called Knack, whatever that is. In 2014 we had amazing PS4 gems like Infamous Second Son.... And I think that's about it as well lol.

Your entire post had nothing to do with my point.

Dudes were arguing that PS5 gen is slow, and 2 years later it is still held back by companies developing games to run on previous gen.

My point was to show its not just a PS5 thing. The PS4 was even worse, as 3 years into its cycle it was a joke. Go look up the top 20 PS4 games and check out their launch dates. Bloodborne was 2015, and the rest of them were 2016 and up.

The ps4 launch titles were Killzone shadowfall and something called Knack, whatever that is. In 2014 we had amazing PS4 gems like Infamous Second Son.... And I think that's about it as well lol.
    Oh yeah, I dunno aye brah - I guess that 'I just have a lot of feelings' and had to share them with you all anyway.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

More spicy island boy trolling or retardation? Infamous Second Son, The Order, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4..... not cross gen.

More spicy island boy trolling or retardation? Infamous Second Son, The Order, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4..... not cross gen.
    Ps4 release date: 2013. Uncharted 4 release date: 3 years later. It doesn't count.

In the same time frame as ps5 has been out (2 years) ps4 exclusives were The Order and Infamous Second Son. What else?

In 2 years ps5 has had Demon's Souls remake, TLOU remake, Rift Apart, Astro, Ghostwire Tokyo, Returnal. There are of course other games that weren't brought down by old gen as well, Plague Tale comes to mind.

To add, PS5 owners have access to the ps3 and ps4 library, many with HD upgrades for PS5.. Ps4 wasn't even backward compatible and that's a huge disadvantage.

After 2 years as a PS5 owner you're gonna be a much happier guy than a PS4 owner was in the same time.

Ps4 release date: 2013. Uncharted 4 release date: 3 years later. It doesn't count.

In the same time frame as ps5 has been out (2 years) ps4 exclusives were The Order and Infamous Second Son. What else?

In 2 years ps5 has had Demon's Souls remake, TLOU remake, Rift Apart, Astro, Ghostwire Tokyo, Returnal. There are of course other games that weren't brought down by old gen as well, Plague Tale comes to mind.

To add, PS5 owners have access to the ps3 and ps4 library, many with HD upgrades for PS5.. Ps4 wasn't even backward compatible and that's a huge disadvantage.

After 2 years as a PS5 owner you're gonna be a much happier guy than a PS4 owner was in the same time.
    I'd have to look up what else. Neither Infamous or The ORder are cross gen though, like I said. Neither was Bloodborn which I believe is also in that timeframe.

I'd have to look up what else. Neither Infamous or The ORder are cross gen though, like I said.
    Yep, that's why I counted them as ps4 exclusives. Ps5 still has more and it's backwards compat which is HUGE since Ps4 wasn't. I was annoyed I had to keep my ps3 to still play those older games. I still have it.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nintendo, you’re up!!!!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is not how it works man. There's nothing on your 3090ti that looks triple what my ps5 does even though it has triple the power.
    ...that's literally EXACTLY what I've said for 2-3 posts on the last page. Take your consolecel glasses off and read my posts. No one in either the console or PC space is seeing games look or perform as much better as the hardware is increasing.
    We get huge jumps in hardware raw performance and minimal jumps in game visuals and how well they run.

Cyberpunk looks marginally better and you put both running on a TV next to each other and 95% of normies won't even realise they're on two different systems.
    You would have to be absolutely blind or 100% lying to not tell the difference between Cyperpunk 2077 on a PS5 and running wide open on a PC with Ray Tracing, etc. Just lmao. Stop brah. Just stop. They may as well be two different games entirely.

Yep, that's why I counted them as ps4 exclusives. Ps5 still has more and it's backwards compat which is HUGE since Ps4 wasn't. I was annoyed I had to keep my ps3 to still play those older games. I still have it.
    Oh, so I didn't make anything up? Must be your fun spicy island boy trolling that is confusing me.

Oh, so I didn't make anything up? Must be your fun spicy island boy trolling that is confusing me.
    You were wrong with the Uncharted example but you did get 2/3. I wasn't denying your game examples though, I was debating you saying the PS5 is slow after 2 years with regards to exclusivity. I just proved quite easily that the PS4 was far worse at its 2 year mark. That's how it works for consoles, it takes a while to hit their stride. After their respective 2 year anniversary, Ps5 is a far better deal than ps4 was.

...that's literally EXACTLY what I've said for 2-3 posts on the last page. Take your consolecel glasses off and read my posts. No one in either the console or PC space is seeing games look or perform as much better as the hardware is increasing.
    We get huge jumps in hardware raw performance and minimal jumps in game visuals and how well they run.

You would have to be absolutely blind or 100% lying to not tell the difference between Cyperpunk 2077 on a PS5 and running wide open on a PC with Ray Tracing, etc. Just lmao. Stop brah. Just stop. They may as well be two different games entirely.
    Friend has a 3080, not sure it's ti but I'm 85% sure it is. Let's go with 3080. I saw CP, on psycho and it looked great but not a giant leap from PS5. I posted video comparisons of ps5 vs PC for you already that didn't show a giant leap either. Normies absolutely won't know but you're a giant Cybercuck homo as well as a giant PC homo so combine the two and obviously your bias will also be on psycho settings.

I will never expect you to address this topic unbiased so not wasting anymore time on it.

You were wrong with the Uncharted example but you did get 2/3. I wasn't denying your game examples though, I was debating you saying the PS5 is slow after 2 years with regards to exclusivity. I just proved quite easily that the PS4 was far worse at its 2 year mark. That's how it works for consoles, it takes a while to hit their stride. After their respective 2 year anniversary, Ps5 is a far better deal than ps4 was.
    Rinse the jizz out of your eyes gay boy, I never said that.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will never expect you to address this topic unbiased so not wasting anymore time on it.
    Good because you don't have a clue.

Also lmao at that comment coming from the biased consolecel.

Rinse the jizz out of your eyes gay boy, I never said that.
    I was giving reasons why cross gen still happens a couple years down the line and why we don't just switch it off when a new console drops. If you agree then there was a misunderstanding, apologies.

Good because you don't have a clue.

Also lmao at that comment coming from the biased consolecel.
    I have more hours in Dota 2 alone than you've ever had on PC. I only became a console pleb literally in 2022. I'm not biased because ps5 really just is better. I have the money to buy a top end PC but I don't have one yet because there's just nothing good that's worth me breaking my spine over. Maybe that will change with Starfield, we'll see.

I'm not biased because ps5 really just is better.

I was giving reasons why cross gen still happens a couple years down the line and why we don't just switch it off when a new console drops. If you agree then there was a misunderstanding, apologies.
    Do you have such a hunger to argue on the internet that you just reply to things without reading them? Srs question.

Do you have such a hunger to argue on the internet that you just reply to things without reading them? Srs question.
    Do you have a hunger to be so vitriolic you can't accept an apology? You're the same guy who says CM never admits when he makes a mistake btw.

I did read, there was just a misunderstanding because when you responded to DASBUNKER you bolded a part of his text which you were responding to. I'm using black misc so bolded text is a little harder to see. But yeah your point was fair seeing the context now.

Do you have a hunger to be so vitriolic you can't accept an apology? You're the same guy who says CM never admits when he makes a mistake btw.

I did read, there was just a misunderstanding because when you responded to DASBUNKER you bolded a part of his text which you were responding to. I'm using black misc so bolded text is a little harder to see. But yeah your point was fair seeing the context now.
    Just looking for the reasoning for you to carry you like that using phrases like "you completely made that up" then doubling down on proof when you had no idea what you are eveing conversing about.

Maybe not use black misc if it's so diffuclt. (no racist)