Closed Thread
Page 221 of 334 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,630 of 10001
    knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SlimmJimm View Post
    I shrug 275 with barbell. Grip is also better with barbell. Rubber dumbbells cause a lot of friction on pants and I would need 140 lbs dumbells.
    I guess it's preference, not a big deal.

Originally Posted by Gx7Pyro View Post
    ...dont see how this makes anybody a gym idiot. some people just start out weak. if anything, you should give them props for lifting a weight that forces them to struggle...
    Exactly, what I was gonna say. You have to begin somewhere. Hell, when I was 15-16, I failed a 95x1 lift one time! Now, I can do 95x20+ but it just takes some time for us genetically skinny ***s to start lifting heavy weight

knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) knoxworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Revange

AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AusMoski has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL! that was hilarious!

Darkslide426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkslide426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkslide426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LetusBeReality View Post
    That is what you are suppose to do.
    Not exactly, if you don't follow a plan you're bound to failure hence why I'm here to get educated and find a program that will help me out. If you just go in and do bench and curls every time you go into the gym you're not exactly accomplishing anything. Just going in doing whatever, not keeping track of what you're doing and doing the same thing excessively what exactly are you doing?

Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Slight peeve from friday... (In before: tl;dr)

I was doing chest and wanted to break a PR, so I asked one of the gym trainers to spot me for about 15 seconds on my attempt.

Last week I had barely mustered 1 rep out of 195lb flat bench, friday I felt I could do 2-3 reps, but again ego aside, I asked for a spot.

I got in 2 reps on my own and the 3rd one, the spotter was demanding me to push (great spotter!) and at this point I really started to breathe and grunt pretty loudly with very minimal assistance on his part to get the last rep out. I felt so relieved from it and on my own 'high' - then it hit me, I somewhat noticed I did grunt pretty loudly and got a bit embarassed by it since it's not a normal thing for me to do. (For the DBZ fans: Think when gohan goes super saiyan 2... shit got REAL)

I was so light-headed I went to walk around the gym (just to keep 'moving' to help get my light-headedness to go away faster)... and along came this old guy who went out of his way from the bicycles to give me sh!t He went on about how inconsiderate and rude my behaviour was (it was bad enough I felt bad about it myself, I didn't need his input) - then the kicker:

He said he'd been a member of this gym for 30 years and would report my behaviour to gym management.

I was so pissed at this old man, but I didn't let myself get carried away. I said I was sorry and hopefully didn't offend him too much. He didn't accept my apology.

After my workout, I went down to the showers and noticed the old guy go into the steam room... so that's when I decided to be an ass. I got a paper-cup full of FREEZING cold water and poured it over the steam room sensor (mimicking that the room was fkn cold and to basically nuke it up). After a whole 30 seconds, the old man couldn't take it anymore and left.

Steam room to myself FTW. Freaking old people and their stubborn ways.

markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Konsept View Post

I was doing chest and wanted to break a PR, so I asked one of the gym trainers to spot me for about 15 seconds on my attempt.

Last week I had barely mustered 1 rep out of 195lb flat bench, friday I felt I could do 2-3 reps, but again ego aside, I asked for a spot.

I got in 2 reps on my own and the 3rd one, the spotter was demanding me to push (great spotter!) and at this point I really started to breathe and grunt pretty loudly with very minimal assistance on his part to get the last rep out. I felt so relieved from it and on my own 'high' - then it hit me, I somewhat noticed I did grunt pretty loudly and got a bit embarassed by it since it's not a normal thing for me to do. (For the DBZ fans: Think when gohan goes super saiyan 2... shit got REAL)

I was so light-headed I went to walk around the gym (just to keep 'moving' to help get my light-headedness to go away faster)... and along came this old guy who went out of his way from the bicycles to give me sh!t He went on about how inconsiderate and rude my behaviour was (it was bad enough I felt bad about it myself, I didn't need his input) - then the kicker:

He said he'd been a member of this gym for 30 years and would report my behaviour to gym management.

I was so pissed at this old man, but I didn't let myself get carried away. I said I was sorry and hopefully didn't offend him too much. He didn't accept my apology.

After my workout, I went down to the showers and noticed the old guy go into the steam room... so that's when I decided to be an ass. I got a paper-cup full of FREEZING cold water and poured it over the steam room sensor (mimicking that the room was fkn cold and to basically nuke it up). After a whole 30 seconds, the old man couldn't take it anymore and left.

aahahah beast

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guy does benches and leaves on the weights.
    Then he walks to the squat rack to do barbell curls. Bot not normal barbell curls.
    He picked up a bench from the other end of the gym and carried it in the squat rack, put it in there and did sitting barbell curls on it. I mean come on, we have special barbells for curling on the other end of the gym near dumbell racks, with lots of benches to do them if you even want to do those sitting. The squat rack didn't serve any purpose in his excersise. Not even as a 'just in case' for when his 40lb barbell got to heavy. Then after a few reps he went to do a different machine. Leaving everything.

I look over from where I am standing to the other end of the gym where the dumbell racks are, and I can see a trail of equipment with plates that no one is using, showing exactly what excercises he did >.<

So yeah. Sitting barbell curls in the squat rack.

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So let me repeat what happen, so that I can visualize it better.

You are a pussy wimp that is not able to hold an argument with a grumpy old man and has to resort to apologies like a **** even if you don't feel it to.
    Then behind his back you pull off a stupid prank that could even kill somebody (srs).

3k+

TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go to a really small gym where people mainly stick to their isolation machines and bench machines. Keep that in mind.

So anyway, I was at the gym a couple nights ago, this funky looking guy was doing his whole workout practically in the damn squat rack. First time I've ever seen someone else even go near that thing and he wasn't even f*cking doing squats. I usually start off with squats but since I figured he'd be done "eventually", I'd just do the rest of my work-out first. No biggie. Except forty minutes later, I checked back in and he was still doing various versions of different lifts.

He runs out to his car, leaving his **** everywhere and comes back in with a belt and starts deadlifting in the squat rack. Are you ****tin' me? He'd go up in weight then go back down, then back up, then back down with his version of the deadlift.

When all I had left to do was squats, I just asked him to move. Finished my squats and left, him still doing his 87 different forms of deadlift.

xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wait, i don't get it. He was going to report you for grunting loud? FU.CK HIM!

I don't usually do it too loud cuz i'd be embarrassed too, but come on you hear it all the time it's not a big deal people are at the gym pushing weights. He sounds like an As.shole and probably deserved what he got. You shouldn't have even apologized to him. He actually was going to report you even though u apologized? That's just fed up, he's the rude one not you. Just tell him "excuse me I was pushing hard wegihts and just naturally let out a grunt". It is what it is and he's a grumpy old fart.
    - Lakers -

TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xriddx View Post
    Wait, i don't get it. He was going to report you for grunting loud? FU.CK HIM!

I don't usually do it too loud cuz i'd be embarrassed too, but come on you hear it all the time it's not a big deal people are at the gym pushing weights. He sounds like an As.shole and probably deserved what he got. You shouldn't have even apologized to him. He actually was going to report you even though u apologized? That's just fed up, he's the rude one not you. Just tell him "excuse me I was pushing hard wegihts and just naturally let out a grunt". It is what it is and he's a grumpy old fart.
    I would've honestly just laughed at the man and told him to have at it. What's the staff gonna do? Reprimand you for letting physical exertion push air out your lungs? Psh.

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TelochDeOiad View Post
    I would've honestly just laughed at the man and told him to have at it. What's the staff gonna do? Reprimand you for letting physical exertion push air out your lungs? Psh.
    I dropped a push press from shoulder height (my shoulder popped hard and i lost feeling in my hand a little, but beside the point). Someone complained to a trainer, the trainer walked up and said "need help racking it?" Sometimes I love my gym.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    So let me repeat what happen, so that I can visualize it better.

You are a pussy wimp that is not able to hold an argument with a grumpy old man and has to resort to apologies like a **** even if you don't feel it to.
    Then behind his back you pull off a stupid prank that could even kill somebody (srs).

Negative.

My CNS took a dump after that last rep - the equivalent to a heroine addict going through withdrawals. I wasn't in any state of mind to articulate any thoughts other than how to quickly get him to leave me the **** alone.

But this isn't something I would expect you to know about...

Stats: 6'2", 165 lbs

PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhysiqueAust will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since this has sort of turned into a "Complain about idiots at your gym" Thread...

My old school has a gym, I graduated in 09 and now work there; and I hate the Rugby guys that come in every day with a group of mates; wearing rugby shorts, skins and a hat.
    Who stand around for over an hour and only do a couple of sets of Barbell Curls with weights that are so heavy their form is non-existent. And spend the rest of the time bragging about how much they lifted yesterday when no-one was looking, and think they are tops.

I work here; Here everyday of the week - Trust me, he didn't lift that yesterday.
    And maybe if you considered doing exercises correctly; you would actually make your time at the gym worthwhile and one day be able to lift that instead of looking like a tool.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Negative.

My CNS took a dump after that last rep - the equivalent to a heroine addict going through withdrawals. I wasn't in any state of mind to articulate any thoughts other than how to quickly get him to leave me the **** alone.

But this isn't something I would expect you to know about...

Stats: 6'2", 165 lbs
    lol what? he's a year older and 10 lbs lighter than you? what is that supposed to prove?

Originally Posted by stevo11 View Post
    lol what? he's a year older and 10 lbs lighter than you? what is that supposed to prove?
    Nothing... I thought it was a funny way of retorting his silly post with another.

and for the record, 6'2 @ 165 is probably like 6'0 @ 155... and thats MAD SKINNY... I should know... I started out at 145lbs

KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KyleHack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was doing rack pulls the other day and someone told me:

"It's nice to see guys here doing heavy deadlifts."

TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last week at my gym some guy was doing shoulder press and normally people usually drop them from a good height (which I don't like) but that doesn't really bother me.. but this one guy after his last rep forcefully threw them down at his sides and the dbs skipped across the floor and went underneath the DB rack... These were 105s and I know they are heavy, but if you have the strength to throw them infront of you, you have the strength to drop them straight down..

All I know is if one of those dbs clipped my leg or almost hit me, there would have been a serious beat down at the gym.. Who does foolishness like that in front of people.. When it comes to stuff like that I don't take that lightly because people can get seriously hurt.. And on top of that he just got up and walked away.. didn't even re-rack the dbs.. what a lot of people don't get either is that dbs start to bend over time from people throwing them down..

xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xriddx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TrueIce View Post
    Last week at my gym some guy was doing shoulder press and normally people usually drop them from a good height (which I don't like) but that doesn't really bother me.. but this one guy after his last rep forcefully threw them down at his sides and the dbs skipped across the floor and went underneath the DB rack... These were 105s and I know they are heavy, but if you have the strength to throw them infront of you, you have the strength to drop them straight down..

All I know is if one of those dbs clipped my leg or almost hit me, there would have been a serious beat down at the gym.. Who does foolishness like that in front of people.. When it comes to stuff like that I don't take that lightly because people can get seriously hurt.. And on top of that he just got up and walked away.. didn't even re-rack the dbs.. what a lot of people don't get either is that dbs start to bend over time from people throwing them down..
    I agree... what can you do about aholes like this in your gym? i feel like they should already know not to do **** like this, common sense, but they do it anyways
    - Lakers -

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)

I agree... what can you do about aholes like this in your gym? i feel like they should already know not to do **** like this, common sense, but they do it anyways
    I agree that not reracking the Dbs was a dick move but other than that, it's completely normal to drop the DBs so you don't injure yourself (especially if they are that heavy). Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying but this doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Phil185 View Post
    I agree that not reracking the Dbs was a dick move but other than that, it's completely normal to drop the DBs so you don't injure yourself (especially if they are that heavy). Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying but this doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
    I was mainly talking about the reracking the weights but..

When you drop the DBs u can control them to land straight down without bouncing them all over the place. If a 100 lb dumb bell bounces and hits u in the shin it could break your leg.
    - Lakers -

TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Phil185 View Post
    Yeah, dropping them to prevent injury I'm cool with.. But he threw them infront of him.. Picture a gym atmosphere.. You have the benches, about 2 feet of walking space in front, then the rack.. he threw them in front of him and they bounced underneath the rack and hit the wall.. that's not dropping..

I bench 125 dbs and I throw them back on my legs and walk them over to the rack.. IMO if you have to drop the weights excessively, you obviously cannot control them.. People will feel differently about that statement but that's just my opinion..

I was mainly talking about the reracking the weights but..

When you drop the DBs u can control them to land straight down without bouncing them all over the place. If a 100 lb dumb bell bounces and hits u in the shin it could break your leg.
    Exactly.. drop them straight down..

misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *******s that wear satchets during their workout

like wtf man put that **** in the locker

AdamOfCabbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol great list =)

jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

There are a lot of idiot like that just trying to be a bad-ass by dropping weights to get other people's attention. He must be on roids. lol
    www.fat-burning-techniques.com

Jay

Uncleangry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uncleangry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So far I've managed to run into a fair share of the people listed in this thread. I go to a pretty cheap chain gym, and I'm def. getting what I pay for. Just as an example this is what I walked into this morning.

* Cardio equipment not wiped down from last slob on it.
    * 3-4 groups (3-5 each) just standing around in the free weight room doing nothing but running their gums, and taking up equipment I need to use.
    * 3 guys at a Smith machine doing squats. one of them almost folds himself in half due to bad form, drops the bar (no idea how he managed NOT hitting any catches on the way down) and falls to the ground. Meanwhile his two friends who should have been spotting...meh...shooting the ****.
    * Doing preacher curls, guy walks up to DB rack (which is in front of me) grabs his desired weight and proceeds to curl.....right in front of me. Thanks bud, wasn't really concerned with form.

I had a great workout regardless, just feel bad for the employees that have to rerack all the DBs & plates cause everything is always left where it was last used. I kid you not, I'll try and get a picture sometime.

^^ lol such a pain..

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tired of the *******s that:
    do 65lb barbell curls in the squat rack
    do dumbbell curls right infront of the rack
    guys that do pull ups in the power cage while i am resting from squatting, when there are 4-5 other places to do pull ups

Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rallyye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lold

Closed Thread
Page 221 of 334 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast