Closed Thread
Page 298 of 334 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,940 of 10001
    gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Everlast11 View Post
    i was thinking 30 min on the bike or treadmill was a good way to start out a workout? could someone please explain to me why that would make me a "gym idiot?"
    because u can burn 3x the same colories by doing a 3rd of the workout. Do 10 minutes at high intesnsity, working out consistently is time consuming enough let alone waisting yre gym time time jogging.

gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    its way more convenient to jump on the tredmill , get in your car and go home than it is to walk outside
    i would never go to gym just to use the tredmill tho , strictly after weight training!
    no the other guy means people who just go 2 the gym to use it for the cardio equipment and not the weights which i agree is a WASTE of a gym membership. when u can walk, sprint or ride a bike 4 free.

StrictForm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TampaBayMuscle View Post
    Barbell curls in the squat rack = Gym Idiot
    I have found something that annoys me even further... A guy at my gym does tricep dips on the squat rack. Feet up on one support and hands on the other and then dips away.

Originally Posted by StrictForm2 View Post
    I have found something that annoys me even further... A guy at my gym does tricep dips on the squat rack. Feet up on one support and hands on the other and then dips away.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA64-xbUCRY

this the 1 u talkin about?if so then yah that would be anoyin in the sqaut rack if others r waitin

StrictForm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gynogon View Post

this the 1 u talkin about?if so then yah that would be anoyin in the sqaut rack if others r waitin
    Nah the bench dips. If you head to the exercises section of BB.com and check out bench dips (I can't post links yet) that's exactly what he does. You know how some racks have the supports you can put in to catch the barbell if you fail, he puts his feet on one side of the rack and hands on the other and dips away.

GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow this threads been dead for awhile.

The other day at uni gym I was in the power room which is basically 6 power racks...3 on each side facing each other. It's busy and all but one were being used up when this guy walks up and takes the last one. Everyone's doing their thing when we notice him start grunting really loud, almost to the point where he was just looking for attention. I take a break and look over, the ****ing **** no joke was squatting 135 with bad form and after every rep to failure he'd throw the bar off his back almost hitting the guy to the left of him while making a glorious bang off the ground.
    *LSU crew*

DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well ill jump in on this i guess . Im at the gym the other day and just doin my thing workin arms. There is 3 smith machines lined up in a corner, two of them were being used, the other had this one guy about to setup on it. He puts about 10 pounds on each side and lays down. He then begins to throw the damn bar up to the top of the track and attempt to catch it when it falls back down. After the 2nd or 3rd attempt im looking at the people who work at the gym. The look on their faces is something i probablly wont ever forget. After nearly decapitating himself with 20 pounds on a bar 10+ times he gets up and walks away like his lats are to big for his 120 pound 6 foot frame. Nuff said.

Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i hate the guys that bring jump ropes, TRXs, and whatever else gym equipment from home. they hang their **** everywhere and act like they own the gym.

waffles95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I see a guy in the pool locker room at the gym with his lifting gloves on. He proceeds to piss, holding his dick with the gloves on. Now I was in the pool locker room bathroom because it is closer to the deadlifting area in my gym. I had my bar set up and everything and had just finished my second set. After being disgusted from him using the toilet with his gloves on, I come out of the pool locker room to see piss gloves unloading my deadlift bar (yes, he still had the gloves on). I didn't even say a word - just set up elsewhere as I did not want to be anywhere near that bar ever again.

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My big one is watching the girls doing the leg "spread" and leg "contract" machines, as though that will make their thighs thinner. I'm pretty sure that those machines are just there to enable two women to sit next to each other and chat for a few minutes at a time while knocking out their 8 sets between the two machines.

DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000) DontSayDO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    My big one is watching the girls doing the leg "spread" and leg "contract" machines, as though that will make their thighs thinner. I'm pretty sure that those machines are just there to enable two women to sit next to each other and chat for a few minutes at a time while knocking out their 8 sets between the two machines.
    i dont even...

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.
    actually i think JasonDB and others would disagree.

inb4 heated arguments about the validity of a "clean" diet

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alejandroPH View Post
    actually i think JasonDB and others would disagree.

inb4 heated arguments about the validity of a "clean" diet
    @devl
    So, hypothetically, if someone was to have a caloric maintenance intake of 4000 calories (cutting at 3500) and they order what you stated, they are a gym idiot? People with higher caloric intakes aren't going to eat 100% "clean" because bodybuilding-wise there is hardly any advantage.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostfaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not that many gym idiots at my gym thankfully. Only thing I see is most guys don't like to warm up on bench. They just go straight to their sets after a 0-1 warm up set.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    IG: denntis
    SC: dennisabled

Registered Perma-bulker StevePT's Avatar
    StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Noticed some people think you are a gym idiot if you wear gloves... At my gym some people give me weird looks when I put mine on, if I don't wear any I get big horrible callus' on my hands which some women rather I didn't in my occupation (sports massage on runners etc).

Sometimes there are reasons for certain things people do in the gym that others will classify as idiocy.
    IG - skootaloot

blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to wear gloves until I realized I had bitch-ass grip strength.
    First lieutenant.
    Steez battalion.

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jsteven9 View Post
    Probably has been posted before but who has time to read 250 pages of thread?

- People who use their protein shakers as a water bottle and makes sure that everyone sees them drinking out of it (so we know you're a serious lifter bro!).

- People doing dumbbell military press who only lower the weights a couple inches before pushing up again.

- People trying to deadlift/bench on the smith machine.

- People who put their whole body weight into tricep cable pushdowns.

- People who cave their shoulders forward on the pec wreck machine, completely disengaging the chest.

- The people I see training all week, then see them at the local bar on Friday night getting absolutely wasted.

- When you ask someone to spot you on the bench press and to show you how strong he is, he assists when you don't need it.

- People sitting on the lat pulldown machine backwards, pulling the bar behind their head and wondering why they can't stay on the seat.

- People doing dumbell chest press with 10kg DB at a million miles an hour.

- Personal trainers who approach you and try to get you to book a session with them (leave me the f*ck alone!).
    Disagree with the first one, you mad because i use one of the 8 - 10 shaker cups i got for free buying supps to drink water rather than paying for a "water bottle".

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bkkornaker View Post
    - if you are a 220+lbs monster and your screaming Bloody murder loud, grunting beyond belief to the point where everyone in the gym is stopping to look at you..........and we look over and your only curling 20lb dumbbells - you're a gym idiot.
    I try to learn from the "220+lbs monster." Is he too loud for your delicate ears? Throw some music on and quit whining about him being twice your size.
    “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair

“Nothing happens until something moves.” -Albert Einstein

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily” — Zig Ziglar

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The one "gym idiot" I actually am fond of are the hot women that come into the heavy weight lifting area. I don't know about your gyms, but at mine, we have a basement where all the dude lift serious weight. Every now and then, some hot little thing comes down to work out.... and the things she does is perfectly doable upstairs. They will usually ruin every body's workouts within a 30 ft radius, thanks to all the vag stretches (or whatever) they do.

So yes, idiot move, but god bless 'em, sometimes that's just fine.

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh yeah, speaking of gym idiots, I'm sure this has been covered already, but....

Do we have any mathematicians here that can give me the equation of old man to naked ratio, in the locker rooms? I'm working on a formula that calculates how prone to total nakedness a man gets to how old they are in the locker room at your local gym.

I go in there, and dudes that I never even SEE in the actual gym are there, naked as hell, and watching TV. It's like they only go there, get naked, and then leave without working out. And, of course, they're about 100 years old.

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JohnRainbo View Post
    The one "gym idiot" I actually am fond of are the hot women that come into the heavy weight lifting area. I don't know about your gyms, but at mine, we have a basement where all the dude lift serious weight. Every now and then, some hot little thing comes down to work out.... and the things she does is perfectly doable upstairs. They will usually ruin every body's workouts within a 30 ft radius, thanks to all the vag stretches (or whatever) they do.

So yes, idiot move, but god bless 'em, sometimes that's just fine.
    hnnggg

Oh yeah, speaking of gym idiots, I'm sure this has been covered already, but....

Do we have any mathematicians here that can give me the equation of old man to naked ratio, in the locker rooms? I'm working on a formula that calculates how prone to total nakedness a man gets to how old they are in the locker room at your local gym.

I go in there, and dudes that I never even SEE in the actual gym are there, naked as hell, and watching TV. It's like they only go there, get naked, and then leave without working out. And, of course, they're about 100 years old.
    lol

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yeah... yeah... where I go to an old school 80's style grunge gym, with all the original crowd still there from 30+ years ago. I see this all the time...
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at my LA fitness we have 2 squat racks and a power rack. The two squat racks are next to each other and the power rack is on the other side of the gym. I see a guy unloading 225 after what I assume was shrugs and ask him if he was done. He gave me the most disgusted look and said no. I go ok and I go and unload the power rack. I get done with my first set of squats and look over and he is curling with 10 on each side. This is at 7 at night when the gym is packed.
    Well, I saw that coming. Yet I did nothing to stop it. Why do I fear success?

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Has this one been done yet?

The Perfume Princess

That girl that comes to the gym drenched in perfume, every single time. It's not like a couple of sprays to ward off potential B.O., it's more like she fills her bath tub up with it and marinades herself for hours before she goes to the gym. It gets right up my nose and irritates the hell out of me. It's like she is surrounded by a 5 metre perfume force field which stops enemy attacks (guys hitting on her) like the death star in star wars.

Oh, it's the cheap nasty body spray supermarket stuff too, not that there's anything wrong with wearing that, just don't spray the whole bottle in one go.
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this post is so freakin funny! haha liked this one...
    Get Free Ebooks for Body Building and Fitness step-by-step
    Guide for newbie to professional
    http://www.takealike.com

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Corny production but 100% real Gym life... unfortunately.

Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DHFX View Post
    Corny production but 100% real Gym life... unfortunately.

Haha was really corny.

Thanks for post.

BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw someone curling in the squat rack yesterday, I didn't think that **** actually went down, but it does.

I asked them to move so I could squat. Srs. Felt so alpha.

blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BoyInDaCorner View Post
    I saw someone curling in the squat rack yesterday, I didn't think that **** actually went down, but it does.

I asked them to move so I could squat. Srs. Felt so alpha.
    Yup, asking people to **** off feels good man.
    First lieutenant.
    Steez battalion.

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yesterday I saw some random guy doing squats with the t-bar row machine.
    It looked to be the most awkward way posible to do that movement.

After school let out or something, 12+ kids came in all at the same time.
    They all stayed together with 4-6 on/at a flat bench at any given time.
    All of them grabbed some pink dumbells and proceeded to hammer out curls as quickly as they possibly could with the worst form I've ever seen.
    The angle of their arms didn't even break 90*
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

Closed Thread
Page 298 of 334 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast